THEBST TWO

The Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident earlier, everyone went back to their own doings and Jin keep on apologizing to Jungkook when get into the kitchen. The young boy waves his both hands with his head shaking, he have a small smile on his lips but not reaching his eyes.

 

"No, it's really ok Jin hyung. It's my fault. They're right, I'm sorry. And please stop apologizing now, it's my fault either." Jin finally stop and sigh. He smiled a bit to the younger, "but still I'm so sorry ok? Let's start cooking now. What do you want me to cook?" 

 

After hearing Jin's suggestions, Jungkook desperately shook his head in disagreement, "No, no please. I am your servant now, I'll do whatever you want. So the cooking is my task too." He said with an assuring smile. Jin stared at him, still doubting if he will let this kid used his kitchen. 

 

'I think he is not like the others.'

 

Jin sigh and nodded his head, "Fine. But, please take care of my kitchen. It's precious." Jungkook let out a chuckle and Jin froze as he watch the others laugh, " is he an angel?"

 

"What did you said hyung?" Jungkook asked innocently and Jin bite his lips from whispering it. He awkwardly smiled, "N-nothing."

 

"So hyung what do you want me to cook?" Jungkook asked and Jin started to think. "I think I want something special like.. carbonara and spicy chicken. Can you?" Jin suggested and Jungkook nodded happily. 

 

"Ok! I'll start now hyung! I'll all call you if it is finally done." Jin nodded and Jungkook started to do his work. Jin watch Jungkook and he can't help it but to admire the boy. He looks so fragile yet manly.

 

Jin shake his head and gave Jungkook a grin when the younger smiled at him.

 

-

 

"He looks so innocent."

 

"And I freaking hate it."

 

"What if he is just pretending?"

 

Both Hoseok and Yoongi look at Namjoon with a poker face. The three boys in the living room went silent as they listen to the cutting noises in the kitchen. Hoseok sigh, "I feel guilty yet I still don't trust that boy. Maybe you're right Joon." 

 

-

 

"I think I'm too much earlier Tae, am I?"

 

Taehyung from reading a book turn his gaze to Jimin who was staring outside the glass window with a pout v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter