THE BST THREE

The Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy your reading!! :D

XOXOXOXOXOXO

"Yes hyung, of course I'm all okay here. They are n-nice.

[You're really sure Kook? Okay if you say so, but be careful Jungkook. They are Idols, if you have problems tell me okay?]

"Okay hyung, thanks. And I will, bye hyung." The call ended and Jungkook sigh as he stare on the blank screen of his phone. He close his eyes frustratedly and let his upper body fell on the soft mattress. 

'How many times did I just lied today?' 

Jungkook don't really know. Jungkook open his eyes when he heard a thud coming outside of his room. He heard it again and Jungkook slowly stand on his own feet and quietly made his way to his door and put his ear on it. His eyes widen when he hears whispers and shuffling of things being putted on something like-- plastics bags? But no, he can hear a zipper being opened or closed. 

Jungkook can feel his heart racing. And he can't help it but to get scared: One, because there's intruders inside of the house. Two, there's a popular Idols living in this house and him. Three, he don't know what to do.

But then Jungkook found himself in front of the intruders. There are two of them looking at him deadly. One of them started to walk towards him and Jungkook saw him holding a knife. Jungkook wanted yo scream, he wanted to call for them but it feels like his mouth is being stitched. He can't even run from his place and all he can do is to cry and close his eyes when the guy will finally stab him-- "JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!"

"HELP!!" Jungkook woke up with heavy breathings and tears and he saw Jin who look worried and the other members at his door, watching him. Jin sat beside him and hold his shoulders, rubbing it to warm him and he felt safe. "Hey, it's just a dream okay? Are you okay now?" Jin asked worriedly and Jungkook nodded at him, smiling a little but deeply he is not okay. 

"Y-yeah I'm okay, thank you."

Fast forward - morning, 6:57 am

Jungkook woke up early and decided to cook breakfast. He wanted to make it up for the others, mostly Jimin and Taehyung. He don't know why are they hating him, why are they being rude to him. He know he is still young and he is new in this kind of work; babysitter/maid. But he is trying his best. He is trying for them. He even himself is still a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter