Prologue

The Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once you expected, it turns out to be unexpected.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

"So it was all now settled right Mr. Jeon? Are you ready?" Mrs. Kim Eun Hee said. I smiled at her and nodded.

I was a bit nervous because I'm going to meet the six little boys assigned for me to take care of.

Mrs. Kim smiled at me and place her hand on my left shoulder. Her face is pretty serious and I gulp at her sudden changing. "Well Jungkook. Your work is not that easy. They're a six 'Like-Monsters-Guys' and everytime we are going to hired on the work you're in, they can't last a long even just two or three weeks." I gulp nervously at what did Mrs. Kim said. They can't last long even just two weeks? Are these boys are really that Monster? Wait did Mrs. Kim just said guys? "Jungkook?"

I came back from my senses when I heard Mrs. Kim call me. "Y-yes?" She smiled at me. "Are you ok?" This time I'm the one who smiled at her, but its a nervous smile. "Of course, I'm sorry."

"Its ok so now follow me I'm going to accompany you to their dorm." Mrs. Kim started to walk out of the elevator as I follow her behind. Wow.. they're just a little boys, but they do have a dorm already. I'm so curious what kind of the boys I'm babysitting to.

We are in the 10th floor of the Big Hit Entertainment. I really don't know this building if this is a popular or not, well I don't give a care I am here for work.

Mrs. Kim stops in front of a blue door, there was a three lettered word on it. BTS

BTS? What was that? Is it a group of new little boy group? "So Jungkook I'm going to leave you here already because they can't see me ok? Use they keys if no one opened the door. Good luck Jungkook." Mrs. Kim told me and she started to walk away.

I, I'm nervous. What if they don't like me? Nahh.. "Inhale Exhale.. Aish! Why am I so nervous? They are all just a kids." I mumbled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter