End...?

Smoke


Wassup everybody? :)

    This is Donkey, your forever cliff-hanging, pain in the , love-hate type of author kekekeke ^^. Well last night, I finally updated Smoke, a very short Kryber fanfiction and my very first Kryber fic after the news. I'm just gonna take this time to ask how are your hearts guys? Was it healed and broken at the same time when you've read part 2? Or did I just broke your hearts more? 'Cause I remembered reading in the comments section that you guys wanted to have a really angst part two and I really tried my best and I hope you guys were satisfied by it.

    Secondly, I am here because I want to take this opportunity for supporting this fanfic and for all the comments. Though I haven't read all the comments because the last time I checked there were like 18 comments and I don't know if something changed right now Idk but anyway I was so happy that most of my readers were happy of the amount of angst that I put in the 2nd part. And now, this is where my personal opinion is gonna start.

    I found out about it when I was lurking on twitter and there was this account of sudden Kaistal. And when I searched on the kryber hashtag, I saw many fans being so sad and devasted when Kaistal rumours suddenly pop out. At first I didn't want to believe but then SM confirmed the news. FML.
    
    Most Exo-L's really loved the Kaistal ship even from before, but I just couldn't help but compare it to Baekyeon, whether their relationship was real or not- Taeyeon did not deserve the hate that she got. I just really wish Exo-L's would be firm with their warm welcome on our princess ok?

    So when I saw the article- one thing only came into my mind... WRITE A ING FANFIC DONKEY. I don't care if you're busy brainstorming on what to happen on I don't think so too because it's been like a millenium since you've updated. (PS: Sorry IDTST readers. I'll get back to you soon!) But nevertheless, we should never let the chance slip away whenever we are full of imagination. And thus- Smoke was created. It was created when I was going cray cray with the I hate you, I love you song by rapper Gnash. It hit Kryber so right in the feels that I really imagined that Amber could possibly write a song like this. I wanted to make the fic realistic as possible which is why it ended that way, because in reality- when everything is just so messed up with your current relationship and when you feel that you are not growing any more as a better person, the best way is to separate. And that's what happened between Amber and Krystal... They needed to separate because instead of growing together, they were growing apart. And they had to break up, they had to be normal people again.

    Back to reality, I also read some of the reactions of kryber fans and some of them I knew were the authors here in AFF, and some of them already wrote their semi-hiatus farewell to their readers because it really affected them. And I respect that really, I mean Kryber is the main reason why I am in k-pop now. And to think that they weren't really that REAL made me sad. But I also had to accept that there's a line between illusion and reality. But if there's one thing I'd like to say- it's this:

    Remember when Jessica was kicked out of the ot9 and then Yulsic became so impossible? Remember the time where Yuri dated a MAN and Jessica is still doubted whether she's seeing another Kwon? Remember the time where Taeny actually dated BOYS and not one another? What we feel now, is what they felt or what are they feeling at the moment.But they are still hanging on to those little moments and sweet moments that can be caught by a fanaccount, a fancam or via photo. They are still a firm believer of their ship no matter impossible it seems.  And just because Kryber is not real in real life doesn't mean it also doesn't have to exist here in our own delusional world. I am not saying that you should move on and accept happens because I can't. I can't because we deal with situations differently. Some cry, some gets depressed, some stops writing, some stops believing and so do still believe. I guess what I am trying to say is that- it's okay to be sad, it's okay to stop writing because the news the inspiration out of you, but I need you guys to never give up on this ship no matter what... Not every Kryber fan can write so some depend on us Kryber writers to remain firm and update and give them water for their thirst. So I know my fellow Kryber authors out there, if you're reading this- let us keep on inspiring our readers. LET US NOT BE ON HIATUS FOR SO LONG. So what if we say we're this delusional? Are we not allowed to be devasted because of the news? Kryber is like air to us fam! And they're just like that because their OTP isn't the one on the dating news. Believe me the tables would turn if their bias turned to be in that dating scandal. Kryber's ship may sunk lower than the titanic now- but I know it will rise again and so I hope by the time that comes, you guys are still with me on this ship. :) Whether Kaistal is really real or not or whatever's really happening, I will always believe in Kryber :D And I'll always support them no matter what.

    Sooooooooooooooooo here comes the second bomb you guys!! :D Are you ready?


IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS REALLY THE END OF SMOKE- IF YOU THINK I WILL STOP WRITING KRYBER BECAUSE THIS HAPPENED, THEN YOU DON'T KNOW ME THAT WELL. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO MY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TODAY IS--


SMOKE WILL HAVE AN EPILOGUE. AND IT WILL ING. BREAK. YOU. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DonkeyASS is walkin' out! :P