Chapter 1

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook had always been a best friend to Jimin when he needed advice or someone to hang with. Jungkook and Jimin were best friends for practically all of Jungkook's life. Then, Jimin met Taehyung. From that point, Taehyung and Jimin had been dating for months at a time. Taehyung knew what he wanted; He wanted Jimin's hand in marriage. Taehyung began to prepare for the proposal. On Sunday, Taehyung decided that it was time. Taehyung was ready to take the leap of faith and marry the person of his dreams. He even found the perfect place - the beach where they went on their first date. Everything looked beautiful. Taehyung had help from Namjoon and Hoseok with the flowers and the scenery.

Nothing could go wrong.

" Invite Jimin," Taehyung commanded Hoseok as Hoseok pulled his phone out calling Jimin. 20 minutes later, Jimin arrived at the scenery with Jungkook by his side. Jimin and Taehyung walked toward each other, hugging one other. Taehyung pulled from the hug and clutched onto Jimin's hands, " When I met you, I met my destiny. My one true love, you'll always be. If you feel the same and I truly hope you do, there's something very important that I want to ask of you. Instead of you and me, let's become we. I'm asking you to share my life. Will you marry me?" Jimin began to cry. He covered his mouth with one hand and allowed the tears to fall.

"Yes," Jimin managed to say, and Taehyung took out the ring and placed it on his new fiancé.

"It's my mother's ring. It's been in the family for three generations."

"Oh, Taehyung!" Jimin shouted, jumping into his man's arms. Taehyung twirled him around as they kissed passionately. Jungkook paled, raising a hand to cover his beating heart as he took in the scene in front of him. Jungkook wanted to be the one to ask Jimin for his hand in marriage.

It's way too late now.

" I need to go," Jungkook muttered as Taehyung and Jimin turned to him.

" Alright. See you later, Kookie."

Jungkook walked from the beach to his house since he lives not too far from it. Jungkook unlocked the house door and went inside, his heart was broken into a million pieces.

" Kookie, is that you?" Suga questioned, walking down the stairs.

" Yeah. Is Jin here?" Jungkook asked as Suga nodded.

" You don't look so well. Are you sick?"

" Probably just a head cold, hyung," Jungkook replied as he walked to Jin's room.

" I'm going to help Jimin," Suga spoke as he walks out the door.

" Jungkook, did you confess?" Jin asked while Jungkook shook his head no.

" He's getting married. I'm too late, hyung," Jungkook answered.

"Damn... Are you feeling alright? That's a lot to take in."

" I feel exhausted... " Jungkook spoke as Jin looked at him strangely. Jungkook felt a warmth run down his face. He feels around and finds it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter