Chapter 2

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin kept calling Jungkook over and over but it went straight to voicemail. Jungkook couldn't bring himself to talk to Jimin after he was diagnosed with leukemia. Jungkook locked himself in his room, ignoring anyone who wanted him to come out. Jin was extremely worried about Jungkook's health and his mental state.

" Kookie, please come out of your room. You can't stay in there forever," Jin begged as Jungkook frowned.

" I don't want to," Jungkook replied.

" Please."

Jungkook sighed as he got up and opened the door. His eyes were swollen and drooping with bags. It looked like he hasn't gotten any good sleep in the past few days.

" Jin hyung, I feel terrible," Jungkook spoke as Jin hugged him tightly.

" Jungkook, you should eat. I'll make some food," Jin told Jungkook as he ruffled his hair.

" Okay, hyung," Jungkook replied as Jin broke the hug. Jin walked off to the kitchen while Jungkook went to grab his cell phone. 28 missed calls from Jimin........ Jungkook sighed as he pressed the callback button. Jimin answered but he didn't sound happy.

" Yah, Jeon Jungkook, why are you avoiding me?" Jimin asked angrily.

" I'm not avoiding you. I'm just having a really tough time right now," Jungkook replied as Jimin exhaled softly.

" I'm here for you, Kookie. You just have to talk to me." The truth is that Jungkook wasn't avoiding Jimin. He was having a wall between them so that it's hard for Jimin to reach him and break his heart again.

" Thanks, hyung."

" Kookie, can you help me with my wedding? Suga is no help at all," Jimin mumbled into the phone.

" I don't know if I can."

" Why not? You're supposed to help me as my best friend," Jimin pouted.

" I'm sick..."

" It's probably not that serious. Come hang out with me," Jimin hung up as Jungkook exhaled.

" Probably not that serious, hm?" Jungkook frowned as he slipped on a clean sweatshirt and some jeans.

" Jin hyung, I'm going to Jimin's," Jungkook informed as he made his way to the front door to put on his shoes.

" Uhm... Okay. Just be careful." Jin replied from the kitchen, preparing dinner.

" Don't worry, hyung. I'll be okay." Jungkook spoke as he walked out of the house and started walking to Jimin's.

On the other hand... Suga was on his way home. Suga walked up to the mailbox and pulled out a letter from the hospital for the guardians of Jeon Jungkook.

" What the hell is this?" Suga mumbled as he opened the letter.

"To the guardians of Jeon Jungkook: Dear Parent or Guardian: We recently received a report that Jungkook was treated at a Seoul City hos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter