Chapter 38

LOVE OR HATE

 

Father! DAD!

“We are all gathered here to yearn for our warriors lost. One of our great warriors is Hebe Tian, a courageous hero who had scarified her own life to save the others. We would like to thank all of our warriors who went to fight until the end.” I stood in front of everyone, holding the vase full of Hebe’s ashes. We were by the sea, some of the warriors were crying for their lost, some comforted the grieving parents. Genie sobbed next to me, while Ella hugged Chun who was trying not to cry. Aaron stared at me with sad eyes, Rainie couldn’t take it and cried out loud while Jiro tried not to join in. we took some ashes of Heb and the other warriors and one by one spread it to the ocean.
“May of all of our warriors rest in peace…” I said, and a strong breeze came over me.
“I’m already happy. Thank you guys, I’ll always remember you all in my heart as you will always remember in me in your hearts… thank you guigui…” I heard the wind whispered to my ear, it sounded like Hebe’s voice.
“did you guys hear that?” I looked at my friends, they all nodded and all of us stared to the blue sky and smiled. We all knew she was already happy, we don’t need to be unhappy about it.
“Honey, we found all of the prisoners who were held captive by the evil master. We found the king of the sky, King sky and his wife were prison with them for almost 2 decades.” My mom told me.
“isn’t their child one of the chosen ones, the 1 who died?” I said remembering their kid who was called prince Yan, Gem, black phoenix, my sister and I played together when we were in diapers, but sadly when the evil clan attacked the castle of King Sky, prince Yan died from the burning castle. They never found his body, but a witness said they heard him shouting for help then that was the end.
“Sadly, yes…” ms. Allen looked away remembering the incident.
“Gui, I’m going to look for jiro.” Aaron walked beside, King Sky suddenly gasped.
“Yan?” King Sky said in a weak voice.
“Excuse me?” Aaron was puzzled.
“Yan! The ring, the necklace!” he looked at the finger of Aaron and a silver chain necklace around Aaron.
“my father have given this to me!” he said, still quite confuse.
“Yan, you are my son!” the King said in determined .
“How come?” Aaron said.
“Don’t you remember? You were in your room, when the fire started. No one was there to help you, luckily there was a secret passage to your room, that’s how I got into your room. I told you to run and leave the castle as soon as possible because I knew the evil clan wanted you, however I thought you couldn’t escape and was killed. But I knew inside my heart that you were still alive.” King Sky slowly walked towards Aaron. Now that I notice, they were such alike, the brown eyes and how their nose shaped perfectly. Aaron was like a carbon copy of the King.
“Father?” Aaron soon realize it was true. He remembered what happened now. And soon they hugged each other, the mother of Aaron had join in the group hug.
“father, you came back …” I saw Aaron tear.
“Yes, my son!” he patted his back. As they broke apart, King Sky’s eyes landed to me, he was smiling sweetly to me.
“4moon, Bing Xing, you girls have grown to a such beautiful young ladies. And with such strong power, we are very grateful for saving us and we owe you two our lives! You girls are one true hero!” King Sky said gratefully.
“Thank you!” we both said at the same time, we turned to each other and giggled.
“This calls for a victorious celebration.” Ms Allen tried to cheer up the atmosphere.
“King Sky would you like to join us for supper?” My mom asked.
“We are delighted.” My mom walked towards them and they chatted.
“Shinestar.” I heard a man calling my mother’s name. mom’s face made a shock look, and then turned around.
“4sun?” my mom cried.
“DAD?!?!” both Genie and I gasped, our father is alive. He smiled at us and hugged all three of us, he was alive…
“How come?” my mom tried not to cry.
“the evil master have kept me captivated, as his resources.” My dad looked at us in such longing.
“resources?” I blurted out.
“in the whole kingdom, I have the only knowledge that only I know. He tried to get it out of me but in the end I never said a thing.” My dad explained.
“Dad!!!” we all hugged him again.
“I’m proud of you, my o-tsi-ikas.” He used our language in magic, o-tsi-ikas means daughters.
“Dad, we-ge-si!” Genie and I said thank you in our language.