Chapter 39

LOVE OR HATE

 

i'll be waiting....

Everyone helped prepare a small party on the roof top of my mom’s mansion, we saw the entire ocean from the rooftop, and it was beautiful.
Everyone were dancing and having so much fun, I don’t know why but I feel like there is still something going to happen and I think I wouldn’t like this.
“hey, sis!!!” I was sitting by the cliff of the rooftop when Genie approached me.
“Hey!” I said smiling at Genie.
“What you doing all alone?” she sat next to me.
“Nothing, just thinking about the future…” I looked at the sunset.
“well, let’s just enjoy, ok?” she pulled me to her happy dance, which I wanted to object but in the end I gave in. we danced like crazy maniacs from mental institution.
“Hi, ladies?” Calvin said as if it was a question. We looked at them, embarrassed.
“Hey.” I saw Aaron standing next to Calvin.
“Genie, let’s go to Rainie and Jiro.” Calvin held his fiancé’s hand and left.
“how’s it going with your father?” he hugged me from behind.
“great…how about you?” he asked back.
“I hadn’t get a chance to talk to him, he’s busy talking to my mom and the other people.” I said as I rest my head on his shoulder.
“Aaron, what’s wrong?” I felt the tension around us.
“huh?...nothing…” he turned away from my face.
“please tell me.” I cupped his cheeks, to make him face me.
“my father wants to move back to our kingdom…” Aaron said staring at the dark sky filled with shining stars.
“it’s ok. You can still talk to him by telepathy. I know it would be hard to be separated a-” he stopped
“he wants me to be there with him.” He looked at me this time, tears filled his eyes.
“So…you’re leaving?......ok…” I smiled weakly, even though my eyes wear pouring tears.
“you’re not mad or anything?” he looked at me questioning.
“of course not but I will truly miss you… I know you’re father needs you, as well as you need him…” I said as I rubbed his cheeks with my thumb and swiftly brushed his hair.
“I’ll miss your cute brown eyes, your sweet scent lips. I’ll miss your everything… but it’s ok. 1 day, I know we’re going to see each other again.” I said as the tears continuously streaming down my cheek. He was crying as well, he looked at with trying to smile.
“Let’s spend our last day together happily?” He rubbed off the last drop of tear on my cheek and gave me a reassuring smile.
“ok!” I hugged him tightly. We both left the party and ran to one place we love to go…the meadow, our meadow!
“remember the time we went here?” Aaron cherished me on his arms, looking at the stars shining.
“of course, how could I forget!” I laughed at the memory. He laughed with me, am I ready to let this man of my dreams go? I am not ready but what else could I do, I don’t want him to choose between me and his family. I looked at the man I’ve fall deeply in love, it shined under the moon light, I know he was thinking the same thing.
“Aaron yan, we haven’t finish our math project.” I reminded him how we first actually talked, I wanted to cry but I don’t want to ruin our last moments.
“Wu Ying Jie, you owe me a strawberry cake.” He reminded me of the first time our hands touched.
“Aaron yan, we still need a tickle fight rematch.” He smiled at the time when we became close to each other.
“Wu Ying Jie, next time you want to scare me, don’t make an earthquake.” He teased me when the time I was trying to be fierce.
“Whatever!” I pretended to be mad.
“I love you.” He hugged me tighter.
“I love you too.” A tear have escaped me eyes.
“I promise I’ll come back for you.” His hand brushed my hair, like I’m his daughter.
“I’ll be waiting.” I closed my eyes and rest on his arms.