Chapter 33

LOVE OR HATE

 

BOOM!!!!

School was cancelled today because obviously about the war but for normal people, school was cancelled because of next week’s school election for school president.
We all sat at home quiet, Ella and Chun went down to practice. Both me and Aaron went to sit next to Genie and Calvin who were massaging each other’s foot.
“You’ve been quiet…” Aaron finally spoke after almost an hour of silence.
“I- I don’t know what to say…” I reluctantly moved away my hand from his, trying not to hurt his feelings and I didn’t want to talk.
“Gui, don’t worry. All of our warriors are well trained.” Aaron tried to take away my nervousness but he didn’t succeed.
“but, like what you said, what if we lose them?” I stared at him with my red eyes from crying.
“that’s how it is Gui, we have to accept the fact that we can’t all save them but to prevent more deaths we have to stop the evil clan!” he said in a deep scary voice. It sent shivers down my spine, Aaron looked scary by saying that. I nodded once to let him know I understood, I turned my gaze to Genie who, looked uncomfortable.
“what’s wrong, Genie?” I looked at her waiting to respond, but she didn’t. she remained silent and her face looked blank even though she was rubbing Calvin’s foot. I slightly pushed her shoulder, it made her startle.
“Huh? What?” she looked like she was day-dreaming.
“I said what’s wrong?” I frown.
“uh, nothing. Just thinking.” Genie shifted her gaze down to Calvin’s foot. I just shrugged and looked at the clock, it was 3:45. 4 more hours before everything falls apart, not that I want that to happen.
“Ah bu, want to go practice?” I looked at him.
“ok.” He simply answer and I pulled him to the lift, as we descended, I felt coldness around me. I shrugged away the feeling and went out of the lift. I used my fan fan to fight and practiced. I was more focused than ever, I put in my mind that we can prevent more deaths if we stopped evil clan faster.
“Gui, that’s enough.” Aaron pressed a red button so the machines would stopped attacking me. He handed me a small towel and a bottle of water.
“the war starts in less than 3 hours, you have to start preparing.” He said in a sad tone, I hugged him.
“Remember we can’t stop from loosing our people but we can prevent more deaths…” I whispered in his ear and I kissed his lips lightly. However, the kiss was getting rough, Aaron didn’t pull away like always instead, he kissed me deeper and longer like this was our last kiss to share. As we parted, he put his hand on my cheeks and our forehead touched.
“ one thing I worried the most is you… you’re my only air and I can’t lose cause I no I can’t live without same as living without air. Please take care of yourself? And promise me if anything happens to me-” I cut him off, I don’t want to hear him that I’ll lose him.
“don’t even try to say that! I forbid you to say anything ridiculous. Aaron, you’re my air too, without I have no reason to live! And I promise, I’m 4moon for crying out loud you should give me more credit I can take care of myself, love.” I caressed his face. I kissed him again, but this time he was sweet and caring.
“we have to go prepare.” I said out of breath. We walked hand in hand out of the training room.

I went to my room while, Aaron left to prepare. I wore a red ninja outfit, with a red headband, my hair was tied up. http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rasta/9349-Teen-Girl-Ninja-Costume-main.jpg I went down and the guys wasn’t there yet. Ella was wearing a ninja outfit too but was different with mine. http://www.nexternal.com/masquerade/images/18381-m.jpg. Hebe wasn’t still at home, I was getting worried. When I turned I saw Genie wearing the same outfit but color white
http://www.nexternal.com/masquerade/images/18382-m.jpg
Rainie looked unhappy, she looked cute with her outfit. http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/882379-main.jpg)
I went to Rainie and sat next to her, she turned to me and tried to smile.
“what’s up?” I said to her.
“no-nothing?” it sounded more of a question than a statement.
“Rainie come on…” I said trying to make her spill.
“I’m worried for Jiro…” she said so soft that I almost needed to move near her to listen.
“everyone is worried for everyone.” I comforted her.
“I’m specially worried for him because…I love him….” She turned away. I was surprise of the revelation. I never thought she would like him since they always fight.
‘have you told him?” I wrapped my hands around her.
“no and that’s the problem, I’m scared…I’m scared that maybe I have no time to tell him what I feel…” she sounded like she was about to cry. I felt sad for her, I wanted to help her.
“then tell him now.” I encourage her.
“I-“ she was cut off when we heard the door open. The guys have arrived, they were wearing similar dragon outfit but Chun’s was color brown while Calvin was dark green and my Ah bu was dark blue.
“Hon you’re here, I have to go and get some stuff in school. You guys go ahead ok?” Genie said sounding different but I just shrugged away the feeling.
“want me to some with you?” he said.
“NO!” Genie answered to loud and quickly that it made me jump.
“I mean no, it’s ok. I’ll be very fast. You guys go ahead.” Genie rushed to the door and didn’t even say goodbye or kissed her fiancé.
“are you guys all ready?” Jiro said while pinching Rainie’s face.
“yeah. Let’s go.” I said while I started off walking to the door.
“Wait, where’s Hebe? I haven’t seen her all day.” Aaron looked at me.
“she said she was going to do something, we’re just gonna meet her there like Genie.” I said while smiling, he thought I was getting jealous.
“oh ok then.” He came to my side and hugged my waist and we left all together by van. Halfway through our destination, I felt a sudden coldness around me like the time in the lift. However this time I felt like I heard someone saying to be careful, I got scared so I hugged Aaron tighter.
“what’s wrong?” Aaron looked at my sudden gesture.
“nothing, I just felt cold.” I reassured him. He turned back to Jiro who was waiting impatiently for his respond. Aaron rubbed my shoulders as he kept talking to Jiro about the plan, when suddenly I heard a big BOOM, as we all turned behind to look.