Happy together

Kookie and Blank JI

“Oppa”, she greeted Jong Kook as she met him at the door. “Good morning!”

 

“Good morning, Ji Hyo ya.” Then he stifled a yawn.”Why did you choose such a early time, “ he grumbled. "I wanted you to sleep more and i wanted to sleep more too."

 

Ji Hyo walked nearer to him and whispered, “So i get to spend more time with you.” With that she walked swiftly  into the powder room, greeting everyone she saw on the way.

 

Jong Kook smiled, and yeah, meeting each other for the whole day yesterday was not enough? They had to part temporarily when the production team interrupted their date and filmed the major vote session, but after that they did spend the rest of the day together in his house, playing with his dog.

 

He walked slowly into the same place, greeting “Good morning” to the crews on the way in. He saw her again, this time she was allowing the crews to powder her face, he sat down beside her, and the crew started on his too.

 

“Morning Hyung,” Haha, Gary and Kwang Soo greeting him as they streamed into powder room.

 

“Morning” Jong Kook replied.

 

“Oppa and Kwang Soo, good morning.” Ji Hyo greeted them sweetly, she was in good mood today.

 

“So love does change people,” haha start his teasing. “I used to remember someone would turn nasty if she was asked to record too early in the morning.” Ji Hyo looked away, refusing to bait.

 

“Where is Jae Suk Hyung and Suk Jin Hyung,” Jong Kook came to Ji Hyo’s rescue, forcing his donsgseng to change the topic.

 

“I think i heard the PD said they are already in the filming site.” Kwang Soo replied,

 

“Let’s hurried, it is not good to ask Hyungs to wait for us.” He hurried the rest. Ji Hyo gave him a thankful smile. He sent her a thumb up. All of them joined JaeSuk and Suk Jin and the PDs asked them to walk up the stairs. He walked beside Ji Hyo and when she fell behind, he waited for her to catch up so they could stand side by side during the opening. Something they hadn’t done for a long time.

 

She smiled as he complained it was too early to go to seoul all the way from his house, but he never complained when he sent her back yesterday and of course, when he go to Seoul to exercise. She saw him gave an embarrassing smile when Haha . He wondered why Haha wanted to too now.

 

What made both of them happier was that the PD didnt stop them for standing together, waiting for each other during opening like they would usually will receive warning from the PD. It looked like that they had either gave up or agreed with them. Even after changing into the teasing t-shirt, both of them continued to stand beside each other, even though Jong Kook t-shirt was about his recent “girlfriend” performance, she had found it to be funny, but she had to agree with the statement, he was, of course a real man. As his girlfriend, she could not agree more.

 

“Ji Hyo had a nightmare about ghost,” it wrote on her t-shirt and thankful, that night, he was there to reassurance her that everything was fine and he was there to protect her. She fell asleep again in his arms and they both slept peaceful that night.

 

The PD shouted “Cut” the running man continued to tease each other about the t-shirts. Gary took the 2 cuttlefish off his t-shirt, “Haha, its all your fault!”

 

Haha said, “I am not much better!! I looked worse than you!” Then they continued to discuss their mission, who should they look for to get a chop.

 

“Oppa, who should i looked for,” she pouted.. “Who will you look for?”

 

“Mm how about your favourite? Park Bo Gum, he is younger than you by 12 years right?” He suggested. Her eyes lit up, she looked suspiciously at him.

 

“.You are sure you will not get jealous?” She wanted to confirm.

 

“No, i would be around.”

 

“Oppa, you would be finding your own mission. So you really ok?”

 

“Yes i am, so who should i find?” He search his phone list and thinking hard.

 

“I have Seohyun’s number,” she helping him find the number.

 

“Let’s meet outside..” Whispered Jong Kook. “Don’t let the others know.”

 

:Ok,” she walked out first, Jong Kook wanted to talk to the PD. She made some random comments about asking Park Bo Gum, she was really excited to meet him and since her oppa had suggested it, it had made her even happier to meet the handsome young man.

 

She sat on the bench and Jong Kook joined her, both of them sharing phone number. She called Jun Yeol for Park Bo Gum number, and when Jun Yeol wanted to asked for Bo Gum permission, Jong Kook gave a hearty roar and started teasing  Ji Hyo. After going through a few person, Bo Gum would meet her!1 Jong Kook also had managed to reached SeoHyun, “See you later Ji Hyo yah. And don’t get too close to Park Bo Gum.” he warned.

She sticked her tongue out, “Same to you, don’t do anything I wouldnt do to Park Bo Gum.”

 

He smiled and left her at the coffee shop where it was warm and she could get her coffee dosage.

 

After Jong Kook completed his mission, on the way back, he messaged Ji Hyo about what he did. He waited patiently for her reply.

 

“Oppa, i finally met him, he was so so handsome and cute. Polite too, and so warm… he wanted my autograph!!” She wrote and he felt himself getting jealous. His girlfriend was never so excited about meeting him, but then he consoled himself, she was just been a fangirl. He could felt his anger cool off. He was all smile when he saw her girlfriend’s smile, it was worth it. She decided to reward her boyfriend, she would be in sync with his decision, and to reward herself, they can be together more.

 

When the PD shouted cut, she excited show him her photos with Bo Gum and his autograph. Jong Kook smiled dotingly at his girlfriend and vowed next time she would be so excited about him too. He showed her his photo with Seohyun and she felt herself pouting, she didnt like the fact her oppa had piggy back Seohyun publicly around Seoul. It was a benefit she didnt use often.

 

“Are you hurt?” She asked concernedly.

 

“She was light, dont worry.” He tried to reassure her.

 

“Lighter than me?”

 

“They started filming,” jong kook decided to avoid her question and dragged her to join the filming.  

 

They spent the whole filming together, sticking close to each other, they were aware of the cameras and didn’t try to be too close or intimate but yet  whenever possible, they would touch each other.


Finally, they got to go home, she hopped into her car and he hopped into his. His car stopped and he got off his car with his VJ, waving good bye to his manager, carrying the rest of his clean clothes and waiting by the road side. Ji Hyo car stopped and her VJ got off while Jong Kook got on. They waved good bye to their VJs and her manager drove them back to Ji Hyo’s apartment. They discussed today filming in the car, they didnt did a recording in such a happy and relaxing atmosphere for very long. They love it and hoped this episode would have good rating since everyone enjoyed the recording very much.

Of course, the best part was that they can end thier day like this, in each other's arm; listening to each other's heartbeat while drifting to sleep.