Trusted

Kookie and Blank JI

*Sort of continuation from my short story trust"

 

A message beep went off Ji Hyo phone, it was a special beep, for a special someone.She quickly opened up the message, it read  “Can we talk?” Her heart skipped  a beep, what did he wanted to talk about.

 

“Ok,” she wrote and her phone rang immediately. Although she stayed alone and there was no one else in her house, she still went into her bedroom and close the door.

 

“Hello, Ji Hyo ya.” the familiar and warm voice came over the phone.

 

“Hello, Oppa,” she said, her voice hopefully not trembling, from her excitement.

 

“Ji Hyo ya, remember the decision we had a few months ago?” he asked. “The one about you trusting me?”

 

She nodded, then remembered he cant see her. “Yes.” she uttered.

 

“Well, i wanted to inform you some of the progress, but i was  hoping we could meet and talk.” he requested.

 

“Oppa, i am available now, meet at my place?” she knew it would be too anxious, but she wanted to know what he wanted to tell her, better now then letting her heart in for the next few days.

 

“Ok, I drive over, see you in a while.” he seemed anxious too and he hung up. She smiled, that’s her oppa.

 

She immediately started to tidy up her place, at least make it clean and presentable for the man. She didnt wait long, her door bell rang half an hour later and there is was, in his usual t-shirt and bermudas.

 

“Come in, Oppa.” she asked him in.

 

He stepped in, and took a deep breathe. “Let me say all the things first,” as they walked into the living room.

 

“I had tried my best and i think the time is ripe, everything i hoped and wanted are in place.” he paused, she nodded, yes, she understood what he was saying, she could felt their obstacles getting lesser and lesser.

 

“I succeeded to find the old PD a better paying job, one he couldnt refused, and the new PDs didnt mind us together. In fact, from the last few episodes, they were quite supportive of us.” A smile broke onto his face. “They allowed our photo on the instagram, even called us cute couple on the show! We could stand beside each other during openings. The best part is they even ease up Monday Couple. Ji Hyo, is a good sign isnt it.” She had to acknowledge that he was right, that episode when it proved both are not interested in each other had been priceless. Actually, she was asked question about all six of them and her reading had shown inclination towards the man in front of her. The PDs had been kind enough to keep her secret for her and didnt announce it to anyone else, except between the doctor and herself maybe.

 

“Gary also didn’t like you! That was a relief, i knew he had harboured some feelings for you a few years ago but now, he just treating you like a friend,” his eyes turned sad, “if he had love you, I would not know what should I do, to be loyal to my friend or to be true to my love. I am glad i didnt need to answer that question.” Ji Hyo glared at him, then she soften, that how her oppa was, a loyal man, that’s why he had a group of brothers that was always by his side, guarding him and making him sure he was well.

 

“Oppa, you are indeed lucky, or else I would not have forgive you, giving me to him, love couldnt be forced.” she answered, dropping a strong hint that he should never doubted her love for him. He looked at her tenderly and nodded his head.

 

“I would stay true to my love one,” he vowed. “And I also found out something better, all the casts are supportive of our relationship, that’s why they let us be and even try to cover up for us. When you wanted to pass me that piece of meat, Jae Suk Oppa had purposely stolen it but he passed to me in the end, knowing you had wanted me to have it, to recover from my illness that day.” he smiled at the thought of all his hyungs and dongseangs. “Haha kept posing us and just asking us only to his events. Gary on one hand try to play along with MC, on the other hand left you on your own. Kwang Soo always wanted us to be together. Suk Jin Hyung gave me all his blessing, he had asked me out just specifically for this.Ji Hyo, “ he held her hand, “Arent we lucky? To be surrounded by people who blessed our love?”

 

Ji Hyo felt her tears well up in her eyes, yes, the casts, they were always trying to cover her and Jong Kook track, trying to push them to be together.She was so grateful to them even nudging the caring big stone before her. She squeezed his hand, “Yes, oppa. We are lucky.” she had to smile despite her tears.

 

Seeing her smile, Jong Kook sighed with relief and smile with her, he was the luckiest man alive, surrounded by people who love and trust him. “My mum asked me, when can I bring you back home for dinner.” he blushed, a single recording and his mum picked up his vibes, he didnt know he, they were so obvious. “She would cook all your favourite, to help me, court you, she said. She and my father would hammer me if I cant get you as my wife.” he looked at her using his puppy eyes.

 

She had to blush, her parents had asked the exact same after that episode was viewed. “My parents asked you to visit them too.” she whispered, it was a marvel when Jong Kook picked it up. He moved closer, “It seemed even our parents were on our side. What else, who else, could be against us.”

“Your fans maybe?” she asked. “They would want you to be with someone they love like ..” she bit her tongue, she could not utter that name, that name that was associated with him for ten over years, she was so jealous.

 

“No, my fans just wanted me to get married.” he then looked at the pretty woman, it would not be the same for her fans, they wanted her to be with Gary, with Chen Bolin, would he be a choice too.

 

She seemed to read his mind, “I think my fans would love me to be marry, they were so supportive of me when I was pair with Bobo,” immediately, Jong Kook eyes flared with jealousy and he looked away, afraid she would see how much her “marriage” affected him. But it didnt escape Ji Hyo, she cupped his face with her hand and gently turned his face towards her, “Bobo was just for show, my kookie is the one I … “ would she have the courage to admit she love him first. She had, she would dazed her kookie stone with her confession she decided. “The one that I loved” and the rest of words were swallowed by his mouth, which was pressing in need against hers. She couldnt help but responded, drowning in the love she felt. Their body molded perfectly together, his hand totally embraced her.

 

He finally break the kiss, “No, not before I finished my report. I would brave those who were against us, showing them how right I was for him. I was the prefect and the only one for you. They would know and give us their blessing.” he looked into her eyes, I had told my managing company i must get marry, these was even part of my contract, and you didnt even have a contract, I dont forsee any trouble in that area.” Ji Hyo nodded again.

 

“ Ji Hyo ya, would you give me a chance to be your husband?” he asked suddenly. “You had agreed I did a great job right?” his eyes never left hers. “I think we had wasted enough time.”

 

She pouted, “At least, Oppa, court me for 6 months. I havn’t enjoy how you would treat a girlfriend and I now have to be your wife?” Oppa, 6 months” she pleded.

 

“Of course, Ji Hyo ya, whatever you wanted, my love. I love you, Ji Hyo.” he said, proclaiming his love for her.


“Oppa,  I love you, Kim Jong Kook Oppa.” she answered before he claimed her lips once more