chapter 3

Cold heart

A/n-this current event is happening in february,meaning chorong,naeun and hayoung already started their school.

Riinngggggg

The bell ringing.The use to be empty and silent hall is now packed with students.

Hayoung in the other hand is to occupied with his thought that he didn't even realise that the bell had already ringing ten minute ago.He is so overwhelmed with his brother comeback that he fail to notice that Naeun have been staring at him for the past ten minutes.

Frusterated,Naeun stand from her seat roughly,startled Hayoung in process.

"Noona,where are you going?"Hayoung asked.

"Lunch."Naeun answered shortly before continue to walk toward the door.

"Wait,WHAT?!?!"Hayoung screamed before he realise that the classroom is indeed empty.

"Noona,wait for me.We will eat together."

Naeun wait for Hayoung and cling to his arm when Hayoung is near her.

"We ALWAYS eat together,Yougie-ah."Naeun said.

"I know but today is special."Hayoung said while grinning.

"What do you mea.."

"YAH!!SON NAEUN!!SEO HAYOUNG!!!HURRY UP!!I'M STARVING!!

Naeun's word was cut by Chorong who is mad right now.Chorong didn't even care that all student is now staring at her.

"Sorry,noona."Hayoung quickly said to avoid Chorong from become more mad.

"You better be.Now where is my food??"

"Wait what food??".Naeun asked.She is totally confuse why is her unnie become like that just because  of a food??

"This food.Hyun hyung made this specially for us."Hayoung said while his hand show three blue lunchbox that he already set in the table.

Naeun nod as she now clearly understand why is her unnie behave that way.

"Yey!!Let's eat now!"Chorong said cheerfully as she open her lunchbox.Soon the smell of Chorong's omelete fried rice could be smell.Hayoung copied the acted with his lunchbox with also the same content.

Naeun who is on a diet just silently watched her two friend.Hayoung noticed that his noona doesn't even touched the lunchbox infront her.

"Naeunie"

Naeun turn her head and her eyes met with Hayoung's.

"Eat up noona"Hayoung said while he open Naeun's lunchbox.

"You know I'm on diet right,youngie?"

"I know and hyung also know that.That's why he made you this."

Naeun's eyes are lit up when she saw chicken salad os being served infront of her.

"Hyung said that this is less carbohydrate and high in protien.So you don't have to worry."Hayoung said assurering Naeun.He then feed Naeun with a spoonfull of chicken salad.Naeun also did the same but with Hayoung's food.

Chorong,who have been silently watching the two could only smile with their cute interaction.Untill she suddenly noticed something odd between the two.

"Wait" Chorong said,grabbing the two youngster attention.

"Why,unnie?Is everything alright?"Naeun asked.

"Why are you wearing Hayoung's blazer??Where's yours??".Chorong asked.

"I accidently spill some liquid in the class when Mr.Kang asked our class to do some experiment."Naeun explain carefully while eyeing Chorong face.

"Then Hayoung lend you his blazer right??"Chorong said making Naeun nod.

"Aigoo naeunie...you have to be carefull so that you won't left your thing behind."Chorong then continue to blabering about responsibility and poor girl,Naeun could only nod at everything that Chorong said.

 

 

 

Unknow to them,three pair of eyes have been eyeing them since they first step in to the cafeteria.

"She's so freaking cute."Bomi said making Eunji cringed.

"Yucks!!"Eunji said with a 'disgusted' face.

"Whatever,Eunji."

"Who's that girl?".Namjoo asked Eunji since Bomi is already in his own world.

"Yoon Bomi stupid crush"

"That chorong unnie right?".Namjoo asked again.

"Yeah,you know her?"Eunji asked,suprised since today is actually her first day in school.

"She is the one who tour me around the school this morning."Namjoo said.

Well,Chorong is actually the student coucil so it's make sense that she is the that touring Namjoo.

"YOU ARE SO FREAKING LUCKY NAMJOO-AH!!!"suddenly Bomi loud voice interupt their conversation.

"You get to spend time alone with her-"Bomi was about to continue his rant when Eunji's hand quickly shut his mouth.

 "Shut up.You are embarrassing us."Eunji said.

Bomi realise that his voice had caught the all the student attention making all of them staring at their group's table.He also noticed that Chorong is also looking at him making he blush furiously.

 

 

"Weird"is the only comment that came out from Chorong's mouth.

"Noona"

Chorong was about to continue her meal when Hayoung suddenly called her.

"Hyun hyung asked if you guys are free tomorrow.Hyung said that he want to spend some time with us."

"I'm in and you to Naeun.No back out."Chorong said immediately,cutting Hayoung word.

"He already asked Uncle Park and Uncle Son permission and they had agree so you dont have to worry.I'll text you about the details tonight."Hayoung said before resuming his meal.

Chorong also did the same but  being disturbed again when she is on her second spoon.

"Chorong unnie."

Chorong turn and saw Namjoo smilling with two guys behind her.

"Oh,Namjoo-ah.How's school?"Chorong asked.

"Great unnie."

 "Oh before I forget,this is Son Naeun and Oh Hayoung."

"Annyeonghaseyo"Namjoo said while bowing.

Naeun greet her back and continue resuming her meal while Hayoung ignore her.

rude.Was Namjoo first impresion toward Hayoung.

"And this is Bomi oppa and Eunji oppa."Namjoo said,introducing the two.

"Hi" They said chorusly.

"Oh,hi there Bomi-shi,Eunji-shi."Chorong said,doesnt want the two to feel ackward since Naeun and Hayoung are clearly ignoring them.

rude.was also Eunji first impression but toward different person,Naeun.

"Can we sit with you guys?"Namjoo asked that caught Chorong off guard since she know that Naeun and Hayoung dislike strangers.

That question also shocked Bomi and Eunji since they only agreed to greet Chorong not to eat with her.

Before Chorong could voice out her thought,Bomi had cut her.

"Sorry,she's being weird."

"But-" 

"Not but,now let's go"Eunji cutted Namjoo's word.

Eunji and Bomi apologize again before they dragged Namjoo back at their table.

"They are extremely weird."Naeun said once they left.

"Yup..."Chorong said but the last part only come out as a whisper

but a cute type of weird..