Chapter 2

Cold heart

Seo's mansion

"I agree."Hayoung and Hyun said,chorusly.

"What!?!but granpa h.."

"It's okey,Chorong.Beside I'm still the heirs of the Seo's group and the world need to know that."Hyun said,cutting Chorong's word.

"I agree with Hyun",said Taeng."The world really need to know that the rumors about Seo's group doesn't have any heir on the television is a complete lie."

"But Taeng oppa"Chorong pleaded,

"I also agree,Chorong."Yul said,supporting Hyun and Hayoung decision.

"This is their chance to show the others company that the Seo's group is still strong."said Yul.

Chorong could only sigh."Fine.But you have to take care of your health.Don't overwork yourself."

Hyun just nod at Chorong's statement.

"What about you,Naeun?"Granpa Seo asked Naeun,startling the younger girl.

"Yes..mmm..I also agree but can we just introduce Hayoung later.I mean Hayoung seem to young to enter the business world."Naeun said carefully.

Before Hyun could speak,Hayoung already voice up his thought."Thanks for the concern noona.But I'll be fine."

"Well I just tho.."

"I know you're worry about my safety.But I'll be okey."Hayoung said,making Naeun nod.

"So it's settle then.We will introduce Hyun and Hayoung at the company 50th anniversary celebration,which likely will be held in 5 month."Granpa Seo said."You guys may go now.I bet that you guys are tired."

"Yeah..the flight really worn me up,"said Yul.

"Oh,and Hyun before I forget,your apartment is ready.You can move in whenever you want."Granpa Seo said making all of them stop moving.

"Thank you,granpa."said Hyun while ignoring the glare that Chorong been giving.

"What is that suppose to be mean?",asked Chorong when they are already outside Granpa Seo's reading room.

"What do you mean?",asked Hyun back with his blank face.

"The whole apartment stuff.Are you planning to left again?",Chorong asked.

Hyun,who noticed that Chorong's eyes is getting watery decided to explaine the reason when Taeng cut him off.

"No,Chorong.He won't leave.He will be staying here for good.The apartment is just like his second house."

"So thats mean you won't stay here,hyung?"now it's Hayoung who's asking.

"Tonight,yes I'll stay but not tomorrow.But I'll be visiting you and granpa frequently."came Hyun's answer.

 

 "Okey then."said Hayoung.

"Fine but never skip meal and take care of your health."said Chorong after she calm a bit.

"Hahahahaha...you sound like a concern girlfriend who's going to send your boyfriend to the millitary."Yul said making all of them laugh except for Chorong,who's now blushing furiosly and Hyun with his blank face.

"An..aniyo..it was just concern as a friend."Chorong said while stattermering.

"Well,suit yourself",said Taeng with a mischievios smile.

"Oppa~~stop it~~"Chorong whining towards Taeng making Hayoung and Naeun close their ears.

"No unnie,you stop it"Naeun said.

"Wae??my voice it cute right,"Chorong said in aegyo voice causing Naeun and Hayoung to run away.

And soon laughter was heard all around the house.

 

 

Jung's residence

Dinner time

"Welcome home,unnies.I've been missing you guys."said Krystal while hugging Jessica.

"We miss you too,Krystal."answered Yoona.

"But where are you when we arrived at the airport?I thought that you are going to be there to?"asked Tiffany.

"Sorry unnies but I have look after my sick friend,beside I still going to see you guys at home."answer Krsytal.

"So your friend is more important huh??"said Jessica with a glare.

"Whatever you say unnie."Krystal retorted back.

"Hey guys,lets finish just our meal and and rest okey.We've been in the plane for freaking 9 hours you know."Tiffany said try to ease the tension.

Jessica continue to eat while Krystal go change her outfit.

"Unnie,you should not get mad at her."Yoona said breaking the silence that been lingering for a while.

"We know that it's hard for you but we also know that Krystal's friend is not like Hara."Yoona continue her word,ignoring the icy glare that Jessica been giving.

Jessica then stop eating and look straight at Yoona,who's been sitting infront of her.

"I just worry,yoong.I don't want her to experiance the things that I've been through.I don't want her to get hurt."Jessica sigh.

"That's why I choose Sulli to be my friend."Suddenly Krystal's voice was heard from Jessica back.

"I know that you're hurt when your so-called-bestfriend betray you but Sulli is different.And I know that she will never hurt me."Krystal continue her word while back huging her sister."And I'm sorry unnie if I was rude earlier."

"No baby sis,I should be the one who need to apologizes.I'm sorry to."Jessica said then change her position to hug Krystal properly.

"Aww...so sweet!!"suddenly Tiffany loud voice interupt the Jung sis moment.

"Unnie~~you're ruining the moment."came Yoona voice with aegyo.

"Yoong,stop using aegyo.You know I hate it."Tiffany said with a cute glare.

"Unnie~~waeyo unnie~~",Yoona continue her aegyo making Tiffany run to her room.

The Jung sis and Yoona could only laugh at the pinkholic reaction towards Yoona's aegyo.

After finishing the meal,the girls go to their respective room.

 

 

Jessica's POV

At the balcony

flashback

"Hara,let's..."

My heart were broken into pieces when I saw my bestfriend lip locking her lips with my boyfriend's.

"What are you guys doing."I said with my cold voice.

"Don't be stupid,Jessica.Can't you see it.Your boyfriend is having an affair with me."said Hara,calmly like she didn't do anything wrong.

"No,sica wait.Lets me explain she.."

"She what?!?That's it.We are over."I cut his word and before I turn around,I can see that that Hara is smirking like she won something.

end of flashback

"Unnie,"suddenly a voice call me snapping me into reality.

"Yes,"I turn around and I saw Krystal standing at the balcony door.She then came and stand next to me.

"What are you thinking about?"Krystal asked.

"Just some random thought."I answer back.

"It's about Hara right?"Krystal asked again.

"Damn,am I that easy to read".I just keep my poker face.

"You know unnie,you deserve better.You should just forget about that stupid man and that girl."Krystal said with an annoyed tone when she said about my ex-boyfriend and ex-bestfriend.

"Beside we're also here for you Sica."

I turn around and saw my bestfriends,Fany and Yoona.

"Guys.."I started to tear up.

Then Yoona came to me and hug me tightly.Krystal and Fany also do the same making me in a middle of a bone-crushing hug.