Chapter 1

Cold heart

Hyun's POV

'We are now have landed in Korea.Please make sure that you belonging is kept at safe'.Korea,my hometown.It been 4 years since I left to further my study with my hyungs.

Just a week ago grandpa called me saying that me and my hyungs need to comeback to korea.

flashback

"Hyun,its me,your granpa.You need to come back to korea with you hyungs within a week.Taeng and Yul are just being informed by their parent so you doesn't need to tell them again."said Granpa."About your studies,don't worry,you will continue it at Jaeguk University with your hyungs."

"Yes,granpa,"I answerd back.

flashback end

"Hyun,wake up!!",Yul hyung called me snapping me in reality.I just keep my poker face at him.

"What are you thinking about?",asked taeng hyung

"Nothing particularly",I answer still with my poker face.

When we arrived at the arrival gate,I can see my dongsaeng,Hayoung and chorong holding a banner with my name on it.

"Hyun!!!I miss you so much!!!",chorong suddenly scream when she saw me.Hayoung beside her could only face palmed his self,while my hyungs are trying to not to laugh.

I just keep my poker face while going toward her.She suprise me with a tight bear hug when I am closer to her.I could hear her mumbling 'i miss you'.While hayoung go and greet the other hyungs.

"I miss you to,rongie",I whisper to her using the nickname that only I can use.

She break the hug and I could see that her eyes is getting watery.

"Don't cry.I'm back now and I'll never leave again."

"Who said I'm going to cry?it just dust,okey",chorong retorted back.

"If you say so ch.."

"I'm serious,Hyun",chorong said,cutting my word.

I just nod with that statement.She then go and greet my other hyungs.

"Welcome back,hyung",hayoung said and hug me.

"Gumawo,youngie-ah.How's grandpa and grandma??"

"They're fine.They are also sorry because they can't pick you up."

"It's fine,youngie.We both know that it is to protect our own safety".

It's true,our identity as the seo's group heirs are kept as a secret since the incident that change our lives,making me turn into a cold person.Taeng hyung's,Yul hyung's and chorong's identity are also kept as a secret with the same purpose.Safety.

"Let's go home now.All of the family's member are waiting for your arrival."said chorong.

"Wait"

Hayoung's word made us stop walking.

"What's up hayoung??",asked taeng hyung.

"Where's naeun noona??",hayoung asked as he look at chorong.

 

Chorong's POV

The question snapped me in realisation as I look around.

"She's here??",asked Yul oppa.

"Supposed to",I answer back."I thought that she's going to the bathroom,what taking her to long?",I mumbled alone.

"I'm here,"

Suddenly a cute voice was heard making us turn around.

"Son naeun,where have you been?",I asked her while glaring at the younger girl.

"The way to the bathroom were blocked by reporters and fans since there are some celebrities have arrive here.So it's kind of hard to sneak around them just to get into the bathroom and to get here back."naeun explain carefully while hiding behind taeng oppa.

"It's okey,naeunie.Just don't do it again.Chorong here is being worry."Taeng hyung said comforting naeun who is scared by chorong's glare.

Naeun still could not lift her face up to face chorong.

"Naeun-ah,don't do it again.You scared me."I said.Well who are not scare if your friend is the daughter of the famous actor and singer in the country.Beside naeun also done some modelling.And to add on it,she is also very clumsy.

"Yes,unnie.I'm sorry for being careless.",said naeun.

Naeun and I end up sharing a hug.

"Since it's already settle,let's go home."yul hyung said while smiling.

 

At the other side of the airport

 A countless sound of camera flashing and fans screaming were heard as soon as three beautiful ladies were seen at the arrival gate.They are Jessica jung,Tiffany hwang and Im yoona.The hottest model slash university student.

"Where the heck is the driver?",Jessica asked,annoyed.She have been waiting for almost half an hour now and to add on it the reporters are being a disturbance as they keep asking questions.

"They will be here in 2 minutes.Hang in there Jessi."Tiffany said,try to cheer Jessica.

"But w.."

"Oh they're here!!!"Jessica word was cutted by a certain doe-eyed girl.

"Good,I was about to fire them,"Jessica said while her two bestfriend are shaking their head.Well who doesn't know Jessica jung.She is the ice princess.No one ever dare to oppose her order.

 

Seo's mansion

Taeng's POV

We were greeted with a huge celebration for our comeback.Our family also setup some bbq party for us.It was really great.

That night Grandpa Seo called me,Yul,Hyun,Chorong,Naeun and Hayoung to his reading room.

Hayoung POV

"You guys might be wondering why I asked you to come back here."Granpa Seo started talking after all of us have seated.

All of us just nodded our head.

"Well I think it's time for the world to know who is the heirs of the Seo's group."Granpa said making all eyes turn to me and hyung.

"The others family members are already agreed with it and I want to hear your opinions."Granpa continue talking.

 

 

 Tbc.....

 

 

A/n:so how was it??I'm sorry if this chapter .I actually changed the whole plot that I planned to do.And also sorry if this chapter is short.I write it using my phone.Lastly please leave some comments so that I can improved myself.^_^