Finally Forgive...

Forever Mine...

“WHERE?!” Jessica yelled back in too much worried.

“AT ________ (just indicate place of your school!), PLEASE COME FAST!!” Then, the girl hang up as Jessica rushed outside and rode a Taxi.

“TO _______(place) PLEASE !”

The driver started the engine and made its way on the place where she said.

“We’re here...” The guy said as they finally reach the destination.

“Just keep the change!” Jessica gave a large amount of money and step out of the taxi and rush inside the school.

As she went inside...

“OH GOD!!! IT’S JESSICA JUNG RIGHT?!” squealed the girl, as she spot her.

“Impossible! She’s in Korea!” The other one, replied back, scolding her friend, not looking where she even pointing at.

“It’s really her!!!”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU—“ The girl was cutted off, finally saw what the other one said is true.

“Where is Jung ______?” Jessica went up to them and asked.

“E-Eh? Jung _____?” The girl stutter a bit.

“Oh sorry! I mean, ______ Gonzales.”

“At the clinic....” The other said pointing at the room at their back, still eye-ing her.

“Thanks!” And with that, Jessica quickly went inside.

“JESSICA JUNG?!” The nurse yelled, seeing her in.

“uhh... y-yeah... Is my sister fine?!”

“Sister?” The nurse repeated, curious.

“yeah, _______ Gonzales...”

“______?!” The nurse yelled again.

“Is there something wrong?” Jessica asked.

“Ohh... she suddenly lose her consciousness while performing P.E. and that cause her to hit her head on the ground, good thing is, she didn’t have much complication, she’ll just gonna feel a bad headache. For now, I’ll just hand you a pain killer” The nurse said and hand her the bottle of drugs.

“How much is this?”

“Your autograph is fine!” The nurse exclaimed.

After an hour, _______ finally woke up.

“YOU’RE FINALLY AWAKE!” Jessica run towards her.

________ held the back of her head and winced in pain.

“urghhh...”

“Are you ok?!”

She pull out themedicine the nurse gave her and gave it to _____. Somehow, the headache lessen a bit.

“WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” _______ suddenly shout.

“I...uhh... the ... the nurse called me and tell what happen...” Jessica stutter.

“Does anyone saw you?!” She asked, quite panicking.

“Yeah, almost all saw me, since all of them were outside.” Jessica said.

“What did they do?! AISH~!”

“N-nothing...”

“Are you sure?! Did they even hurt you nor pull you?!”

“No...” Jessica’s lips curved a smile.

“Y-YAH! I’m not worried to you ok!? And that even not mean were ok now!”

The two went out of the clinic and saw many people starring at them.

“WHAT!?!” ________ yelled as they quickly look away.

Yep! You’re a queenka and everyone is afraid of you and obey everything you said.

“HEY YOU! DID YOU HURT OUR _______?!” The girl furiously yelled at Jessica.

“What?”

The other one was about to run to her but....

“Don’t you dare lay your dirty hands at her!” _______ yelled and everyone gasped.
“I’m not a SoShi ok?! But... but I’m the only one able to hurt nor make fun of this girl! Now! Go back to your class’!”

“YEAH...” Everyone replied and quickly went to their respective rooms.

“Thanks...” Jessica said.

“Whatever...” ______ rolled her eyes at her and made her way towards the main exit.

Something caught ______’s attention. It’s a new open store named ‘K-POP Craze’ and saw TVXQ’s poster hanging outside.

“H-hey!” _____ called Jessica.

“Yes?”

“You’re my unnie right?!” ______ said, her voice raised a bit.

“I want you to buy me TVXQ stuffs! You surely know them right!” _______ command and Jessica look at the store and went their, with _____ following behind.

“Yup, i know them much.”

“Yeah, right, you even stole my Youngwoong...” _______ mumbled, but still Jessica can hear it.

“I don’t like him and I don’t date him...” Jessica answered back which made _____ stop on her tracks and stared at her.

“What did you say?” her heartbeat’s started going wild.

“You heared it right, Jaejoong sunbae is just my friend.”

“Hmp! I don’t believe you! Just buy me those things ok!”

“Ok then...”

After shopping inside, you walked out happily and run home to your room.

This few days, Jessica cared for you alot. Waking up too early, Cooking you anything you want, buy you everything you want.

It was late night and you try to find Cassiopeia in the sky.

“AISH! I WANNA SEE CASSIOPEIA!!!” ______ whined and scratch her head.

“Still awake?” Jessica suddenly popped out from nowhere.

“Why ask for the obvious one...”

“HEY!!!! IT’S CASSIOPEIA!!!! LOOK!” _______ exclaimed, shaking Jessica by arm.

“LEND ME YOU PHONE FIRST!”

“Eh?!”

“JUST LET ME BORROW!” ______ said and Jessica hand her her phone.

_______ took a picture of it and smile widely.

“Isn’t that beautiful? I really wanna see Cassiopeia someday! That’s why every night I keep staying here.

“Why you wanna see Cassiopeia?” Jessica asked.

“OFCOURSE! I’m a cassie! And I heared to Yunho oppa, Cassiopeia is the most beautiful star! That’s why their fans name became Cassiopeia.” _______ cheered.

“You know them alot? You talked with Yunho sunbae already?”

“NAH! That will only come true in my dreams! My dream to see the five of them mostly Jaejoong oppa.” ______ said lovingly, while her eyes started sparkling.

“You know what, when dad and mom are still here, they keep scolding me about K-POP’s, but that didn’t stop me from getting addicted to TVXQ. Last year, I spend my whole year allowance to be officially part of Cassiopeia! And This year, I just spend my whole 6 month allowance to be a member of BigEast. And I love them that much!” _______ said every detail while Jessica sincerely listening at her.

“Oh... that’s why...”

“What do you mean?” ______ look at her curiously.

“That’s why you hate SNSD and SoShi right? Well, almost all of Cassiopeia hate us” Jessica admit.

“Yeah, but, you know what?, you’re not that really bad, I don’t even know why I hate you so much!, maybe it’s just I’m really jealous of you.” ______ finally spoke what’s on her mind.

“Jealous?”

“Yeah, you can be close with TVXQ even with Jaejoong oppa!”

“What’s so wrong with it? Is it bad that I can be close with them and make friends with them?”

“Not really, but... it made me jealous to death you know!!”

Jessica giggled.

“Aish! What so funny about!” _______ frown.

“Nothing, it’s just.... I think you’re already falling for an artist whom you never saw in personal.”

“OFCOURSE NOT! I already fall for him and I love him very much! Know that?! I even send away my admirers because i want Jaejoong oppa!”

Jessica laughed again.

“What now?!”

“Anyways.... I’m sorry for all the bad things I do and troubles I caused to you, now, i know how the feeling of having a sister, and It felt, so good and happy. Thank you unnie...” ______ look at her and give her sweetest smile.

“It’s ok Dongsaeng-ah! You know I love you so much! And I can’t bear to lose you again!” Jessica hug her and _____ hug her back.

“I promise never do anything bad to you again” ______ said and raised her right arm and they both chuckled.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Next Chap: Chapter Four: KOREA?!
(Preview)

“_______-ah, do you want to come to Korea?” Jessica ask suddenly.

“Ofcourse! who’s person alive not unnie! I wanna watch live concert of TVXQ there!”

“Then come with me!”

“Eh?!” ______ said, quite shocked from what she heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WHOA?! Is this SM Building?! Is TVXQ here unnie?!”

Just when, _______ turn to her left, Five guys she didn’t expect to see smile at her and went on their way.

“hey! You must be Jessica’s sister!” The guy said with shiny hair and heavenly voice.

“Nice to meet you!!” The other guy squealed with his dolphin voice.
“I-It’s really them... Oh... god...”