Hateable Truth

Forever Mine...

It's been 4 hours since Mr. and Mrs. Gonzales left when the doorbell rang.

Not in herself, ______ lifelessly walk towards the door and open it, just to be surprised.

"Y-you?..." _______'s eyes widen a bit, quite shocked.

"Where's Auntie?" The girl said, flashing out her sweetest smile.

"They... they left... they left for overseas..." _______ said, still not recovering and keep eye-ing her.

"Is that so? How about _______ is she here?" The girl ask once again, but in cheerful way.

"uhh... c-come in..." She open the door wider, leting the girl in and sat at the sofa.

"Wha-what do you want to drink...?"

"A cold water is fine" The girl again answered.

________ went to the kitchen, and get her a glass of cold water.

Yes it's her... no other than the girl she hopes never exist, Jessica Jung.

'It's really her.... She's the one who ruined my family.... Why did she appear only now?... I hope... I hope she just never exist....' _______ thought not noticing the water already flowing.

"AH!" ______ exclaimed and drop accidentally the glass full of water.

Hearing it made Jessica rushed towards where she is.

"Miss, are you ok?!" Jessica ask worriedly and held ______'s hand which bleeding hardly from the deep cut.

"I'M OK!" _______ pull her hand bit harsh.

"I..uhh... l-let me help you with this." Jessica stuttered, quite stunned, hearing ______ yelled.

"NO!... I... I mean... I can manage this on my own..." _______ coldly replied.

"But your hand-" She was cutted off.

"I SAID NO RIGHT?! I CAN MANAGE! HONESTLY, I DUNNO WHAT THE HELL GOT IN YOU AND WHY YOU NEED TO APPEAR ONLY NOW!... ONLY... ONLY WHEN I'M ALREADY HAPPY WITH THE FAMILY WHERE I GREW UP! THE FAMILY I THOUGHT TRULY BELONGS TO ME! BUT WHAT?! YOU RUINED IT! YOU RUINED ALL!!" _______ suddenly burst out in tears.

"___-______?"

"I HATE YOU! YOU'RE SO HATEABLE! ALL OF YOU! ALL OF YOU WERE JUST THE SAME!" ______ yelled between her sobs.

"_______-ah, I'm sory, please forgive unnie..." Jessica's eyes started to get watery as she was about to hug her.

"NO! I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE MY SISTER! I DON'T HAVE ANY SISTER! GOT IT?! YOU JUST WASTE YOUR TIME! GO BACK WHERE YOU BELONG!" _______ yelled once again, pushing her away from her, going back to her room.

"_____-AH!" Jessica called out.

Its already night and yet, _______ still didn't go out of her room, instead, leaning at the balcony lifelessly, and so as Jessica, she just patiently sat at the couch, waiting for _____ to come down.

She's been worrying about her since she know she didn't eat anything since this morning.

Even once, she never thought of going back to Seoul, but, trying all her best to get _______'s trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~