Reason

Forever Mine...

It’s already midnight and ______’s tummy started growling.

Taking a peek outside, ________ went down, going towards the kitchen.

Just when she passes by the sala, she saw Jessica, already fallen asleep.

“Stupid girl...” ______ mumble and continue her tracks.

She went near the glass table and found a letter and something to eat.

=

______-ah,

I hope you still come down and eat even a little.

-Unnie

=

_______ look at the plate and saw watery food. It’s one of her dreams too, to ate Korean foods since they’re poor and can’t afford it.

Somehow, ________ was quite guilty for what she has done.

She takes a sit and took a bite at the food in front of her.

“YUM~!” _______ cheer a little and continue eating her food.

On the other hand, Jessica secretly takes a peek as a smile curved on her face. Satisfied by what she saw, she went back on the hard bench and tried to sleep.

After eating, _____ wash her plate and was about to go back when her gaze went on her sister.

‘Aish! This girl really have no brain eh?!’ _______ thought as she quickly go upstairs and grab something.

She went down again and made her way towards her sister, who’s quite uncomfortable by her sleeping position.

_______ put the blanket to warm her (Jessica) up.

After a minute, she sat down on the floor watching her sister for awhile.

(Whispering)

“Actually, you’re not that bad, hey but still! Even though I give you a blanket it doesn’t mean we’re already ok! I really don’t understand what’s going on....” ______ eyes started get teary again.

“Why you? Why you whom I hated the most? Whom I’m really pissed off? I will never like you... why don’t you just get out of my life? Our life? Why you need to take them away?” _______ manage to say with her shaky voice.

_______ stood up after saying what she wanted to say and went back to her room.

Jessica finally let her tears fall, hearing what _____ said.

(A/N: you didn’t intentionally do that, you just thought that she already fallen asleep which is, but when she felt something she sudden woke up and pretend sleeping.)

The next morning...

________ woke up early and took a bath, yeah, she has many problems now but, that doesn’t mean she need to skip day and not go to school.

She walk down stairs and to her surprise, Jessica already prepared her breakfast while she wash the utensils she use.

“you’re already awake” Jessica turn and saw _______ making her way on the table.

“OMO! I forgot to prepare your lunch!” Jessica sudden exclaimed

“No need...” you replied quite cold as you get a Tupperware and put your breakfast there nicely.

“I’ll just eat this at lunch, I need to go now” _______ said and put it inside her bag.

“Oh, ok then, have a nice day...” Jessica replied and put the toasted bread

________ went back again and grab one bread and eyed her.

“You already ruined it, anyways, you’re good at cooking, keep it up Ms. Jung” _______ said and took a bite at the bread and rolled her eyes at her and finally went outside.

‘I know she’s nice, it really reflects her, even she acts a bit childish’ Jessica chuckled at her thoughts and started eating her breakfast too.

Getting a bit bored, She decided to wander around the small house.

Excitedly, she enter _______’s room and gasped.

“Why there’s.... there’s so many TVXQ poster here? I don’t know TVXQ sunbaes are popular here too in the Philippines....” Jessica whispered and take a look at the other.

She saw a small shelf with a glass covering it with full of TVXQ album, TVXQ CD burned and more TVXQ stuffs that’s look like she made, and there’s a caption saying ‘_______’s Precious Stuff, DON’T LAY EVEN TIP OF YOUR FINGER!!’ chuckling again at her sisters childishness, Jessica saw something that caught her attention. It’s a notebook and something written on its cover

“________ Gonzales’ Journal” Jessica read it and got interested.

She flip the leaf page and read the next page

December 23

Christmas is near!!!! Tomorrow will be new years eve and i’m so very excited!!! I wonder what TVXQ doing preparing for Christmas, are they even enjoying?

Jessica smiled at her sister’s writing and flip another one.

December 30

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! WOOH~ well yeah, it’s not even New year but.... GAHH!!!! I’m so in love with Junsu oppa’s Dolphin voice and EuKyangKyang laugh!!! EUKYANGKYANG~ I hope I can get their album ‘Christmas Gift’ I really want it!!!!

Jessica giggle again.

January 1

DAN DAN DAN DAN!!!! NEW YEAR NEW YEAR!!!!! It’s Sungmin’s Oppa birthday too!!!!

January 26

OMO!!!! ITS JAEJOONG OPPA’S DAY!!!!! I WONDER IF HE’S EVEN CELEBRATING??
SARANGAHE JAEJOONG OPPA!!!!! AISH! I WANT TO CELEBRATE IT WITH HIM!!!!!

Jessica chuckled

January 29

THOSE 9 ugly girls!!!! I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!!! WHO THEY THINK THEY ARE!!!! HELP ME DIARY!!!! TAEYEONG AND JESSICA IS ALREADY STOLING MY SU AND JOONGIE!!!! =(( !!!!

“EH?!”

‘Ohh... the nonsense rumour she’s flaming and firing about?’ She thought

February 2

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR!!! I’LL GONNA KILL TIFFANY IF I SAW HER!!! AND SO AS THAT JESSICA!!!! THEY REALLY GET ON MY NERVES!!!!!

THEIR CF IS UGLY!!!!

Jessica can’t help but to laugh.

After reading almost all of the page, she reach the latest page she wrote.

March 27

Mom and Dad left me... and guess what? That GIRL whom i hated alot is my unnie! GRR!!! But i admit she’s nice... she even cook me dinner. But there’s one thing i keep on curiousing about. Why everytime were rivals? Were even rivals on Jaejoong oppa which i hate most, She can be close by his side while I’m here... sigh. And now! Omma and Appa! Actually, i hate them now too. Actually there’s even no reason for hating Jessica. But, HMP!!!! Unless she give me Jaejoong back! I actually wanna see my real mom and dad. Do i even have a sister other than her? AISH!! What am i even writing!? I’m suppose to hate her!!!!

“Give Jaejoong?” Jessica giggle

“Eversince, i don’t like that guy other than friends...” She sighed and put back the notebook and went downstairs.

“What to do?...” Jessica mumbled as she sat on the bench.

The phone near at the night stand started ringing, Jessica stood up and answer it.

“HELLO!? IS THIS MRS. GONZALES!?” The girl on the other line said, panicking.

“No, they are out for overseas...” Jessica replied.

“THIS THING IS URGENT! WHO EVER YOU ARE RELATED TO _______ PLEASE COME OVER HERE!!” The girl yelled and that made Jessica worried to death.