Episode 1: Finally Getting to Seoul!

A Tale of the Elements

You: Ugh... What happened?...

 
Your everything hurts. You blink a few times before checking your surroundings. You could see smoke and flames everywhere. You try to get up but your legs feel like jelly. You decide to crawl to the rock you saw near the mess. All of a sudden the memories come rushing back. Some bandits attacked the train. 
 
*Flashback* 
It's been a couple months since you graduated from Butler's Magical Academy. You've finally saved up enough money to move to Seoul. You packed your things, said goodbye to your parents, and got on the train. Soon, you'd be living the life of an adventurer. 
 
You were well into your second dream when you heard gun shots which made you jump out of your seat.
 
You: What the hell?!
 
Bandit 1: Give us everything you've got and we won't hurt you! If you start acting up, we'll give you a good thrashing!
 
You however were not in the mood to be messed with. No, not today.
 
Bandit 2: Hey, didn't you hear him? Give him your stuff!
 
Bandit 2 rolled his eyes and grabbed your bag. He took out your wallet and threw it to Bandit 1.
 
You: Hey! Give that back!
 
Bandit 2: Or what? What are you gonna do little girl?
 
Bandit 2 said coming closer to you. You gave him a hard kick to the nuts. 
 
Bandit 2: OOOOOOOOHHH!!! You- You little!
 
Bandit 1 took out a knife and tried to attack you but you froze his hand and kicked him down. 
 
You turned around and saw Bandit 3 holding a detonator in his hand. 
 
You: NO!!!
 
BOOOOOOOOOM!!! 
 
*End Of Flashback*
 
As your flashback ends you hear a ferocious roar and look up. You see a wolf on top of a cliff side staring down at you.
 
It jumps down and walks towards you slowly. 
 
You: I'm too weak to move right now... So this is how it ends huh... Not the way I wanted to go out... Well mom, dad, sis, bro... Thanks for everything...
 
The wolf ran and leaped into the air ready to pounce on you.
 
???: Shining Slash! 
 
A man came out of nowhere and cut the beast in half. He turned around and ran towards you.
 
???: Hey. You're gonna be okay. There's a town not too far from here and I have a friend can heal you. 
 
You: T-Thank you.
 
He lifted you up in his arms bridal style and took you right where you wanted. Seoul.
 
???: This is-
 
You: Seoul. I know. This is where I planned on moving to today. 
 
The man took inside to a building called the Starship Dorm. 
 
???: Minwoo! Get over here she needs help! 
 
The man set you down on an empty table. Minwoo rushed over to you and started to heal cast a healing spell. 
 
Minwoo: Heal this person in need... Healing Water!
 
All of your injuries were gone in seconds. When you tried to move it didn't hurt anymore. You got up and thanked Minwoo.
 
You: Thank you so much um...
 
Minwoo: Minwoo. No Minwoo.
 
You: I'm Y/N. And you are?
 
You ask looking at the man who saved you from getting eaten.
 
???: Jo Kwangmin. Nice to meet you, Y/N.
 
The two of you shake hands.
 
Kwangmin: Oh by the way Minwoo. She said she's moving here.
 
Y/N: I don't have my stuff or money so what is there to move? 
 
???: You can move here.
 
The person said walking towards you.
 
???: I am Kim Donghyun. There are still many rooms available here in the Starship Dorms so you have nothing to worry about. 
 
You: Oh r-really? Thank you! 
 
???: Oh we have a new person living here now?! Where? Where? 
 
The person asks popping up behind Donghyun. He spots you and shakes your hand really hard.
 
???: My name is Jeongmin! It's very nice to meet you...
 
You: Y/N. Nice to meet you too. Man is he hype...
 
???: Jeongmin. Don't be so rough with her. Sorry. He's always like that. I'm Hyunseong.
 
He said bowing down a bit. You did the same and introduced yourself.
 
Hyunseong: Donghyun. I'll call Bora later and have her and the others set up a room for Y/N.
 
You: Call... Call...
 
You reached into your pockets but your phone was nowhere to be found.
 
You: AHHHH!!!
 
You screamed making the boys jump.
 
You: Oh I'm sorry. It's just that my phone is gone. *sigh* It probably blew up in the explosion. I'm gonna go back and check.
 
Kwangmin: Wait. I'll come with you Y/N. We don't want a repeat of last time.
 
You: Thanks Kwangmin. But just so you know, I'm pretty strong when I'm not about to lose consciousness. 
 
Kwangmin: We'll see about that. Hehe. Come on. I'll guide you to the field.
 
You and Kwangmin headed off to the field together. When you got there, you noticed a person standing near the site of the explosion. They looked exactly like Kwangmin. You looked at Kwangmin and looked back at the man.
 
Kwangmin: Oh hey Youngmin. What are you doing here? 
 
Youngmin: I was nearby when I heard the sound of an explosion but when I got here no one was around. I was looking around to see if someone was hurt. And I suppose this is yours.
 
Youngmin lifted up your phone in his hand. 
 
You: O-oh! Thank you so much! 
 
You unlocked your phone to make sure it was working fine and put it back in your pocket, right where it belonged. 
 
Kwangmin: Well now that that's settled. Let's head back and-
 
???: *ROOOOOAAAARRRRR* 
 
A wolf that looked like a much bigger version of the one Kwangmin killed was standing behind you. The twins pulled out their swords.
 
Kwangmin: Uh-oh looks like we made mama mad. 
 
Youngmin: This isn't the time to be making jokes, Kwangmin. Focus on the task at hand.
 
You: I'll show you my strength this time, Kwangmin.