ch9

Unbounded: To learn, To teach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*not edited

It was late when Sunggyu was at the mansion, knowing he will find therethe source of his problem. Only to find the petite secretary, who, now, is standing in front of him staring at a spot at the level of her eyes. He had meet her when he was visiting the house previously and with all din't really remarked her. It seems the fact was reciprocicated. If she was going to analyze him, so be it. 

"Miss..."

"Da Eun." the pause let her time to fill the name.

"I want to speak to your employer." 

Da Eun shifted her atention to look directly at him caution writen in her gestures.

"Miss Ji Ho is not here at the moment. Sunggyu-sshi, if you want to let a message for her, i will pass it."

"I think i want to speak with her myself. It's not something i will let someone else to handle." Sunggyu was aware he was stubborn, but he din't know how much Da Eun knew about the deal.

Da Eun phone rang and Sunggyu saw the secretary listening concentrated the information. The name of his friend makes him unsetled. Combined with that "master", he knew is about the two he was looking for.

"What is with Sungyeol?" In the moment the apel has ended, Sunggyu din't refrain to ask. "Is him with her?"

Da Eun was back at staring at that point in front of her eyes and he realized it was his neck. The mark of the bite was still there, uncovered because it was almos entirely healed. 

"Sunggyu-sshi...", the girl's voice was shaky, while she was calculating how to ask him. "On your neck... How did you get the bite mark?"

Sunggyu felf like this question was a small victory for him. It was what will lead to confirmation of his souspicions. 

"How do you  know is a bite mark?" he din't loose his composure, ready to make her admit she is also involved in this complicated scheme.

"I've seen others signs like that. When did you get yours?"

"Why you ask?"

I was a vicious circle of question and answers, Da Eun knew will not lead to a conclusion, so she decided to take the matter in her hands.

"If you are honest, you can help me tonight and you can find her to speak with her. So... My master had biten you?"

Sunggyu was doubfounded how straightforward she was. 

"Yes. She did it." 

"Good! Come with me?" she headed to the door hopping he will follow.

"How is this good?" 

**********

Almost feeling she was loosing her sanity, Ji Ho pleaded her partener to head to the hauted house. She did it in a playful way, as a dare of who will not scream in there. It wasn't to hard to convince him, because Sungyeol wasn't afraid of this kind of places. 

Ji Ho paid in a hurry and took his hand to hide behind him as like she was scared. This way he will not see her eyes she knows they will become purple. She laughed playfull and pushed him gently in the dark coridor, being glued on his back.

Ten steps, she promised to herself. She was almost at her limit. Then she screamed in panic.

"Watch out!"

Sungyeol felt one painful blow in the back of his head before he out.

**********

Da Eun was driving at full speed her tiny car, while Sunggyu is watching her not realy caring of the fact she hit the road like it was a racing circuit, being busy to understand what was happening.

" I not even related with any of you!"

"You better get used with the ideea. After all that happened you can't say you're not related with us. By the way, how did she get to bite you?"

The memory of the body replayied in his head. Sunggyu blushed at the though of that night and his mouth refused to open. 

The car tilted dangerously at the sudden change of road lines.

Da Eun turned her head to the man beside her when a long honking was heard and both of them see the other car avoiding them in the last second.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter