ch3

Unbounded: To learn, To teach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is somehow rated 12+, for unappropiate language and behaviour.

.................................................................................................

The party was held at an small hall, and most of the guests were mens in their's forty, accompanied by womens too young and with too much make-up. The dim light, jazzy music and the tables full of botles of alcohol made the place looks like a there was held a not too conventional meeting. Surely, It was not a place for a single lady.

Even so, Ji Ho seemed to be confortable, moving freely between close chairs, gracefully avoiding sly hands, smiling and talking. Her body is perfectly hugged by a lacy black dress, tempting the males from the room. Sometimes she sits on a table for a longer time and she seems to be serious about the subject. 

It's almost two hours since Sungyeol is watching her from a side of the hall, this time with a glass of vodka in his hand, trying to hide his boredom, when Ji Ho rised her head and watched him in the eyes. He walked to her and took her to dancefloor, starting to move slowly on the ritm. 

"You like this party?" she whisper in his ear.

"It's a interesting party. Nobody is having fun." he responended bringing her close to him. For a moment he felt how she stiffened at his touch, then immediately relax in his arms. Fired by the alcohol from his blood, Sungyeol's hands strated to wander on her back, too low for Ji Ho liking. She decided that is the time to take him from there to a safer place.

"You want to go elsewhere?" she looked in his eyes, tilting her head seductively, gaining  a big smile from him.

"Yes, if you don't mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter