Chapter 2

The Secret : Live or Die

“Omo~ doesn’t that he look cute when his sleeping.”

“Yah~ keep quiet.”

“Tsk~ is not like he can hear us.”

There are two men who argue each other, and one little girl just looking at Seungho sleeping. She just smiles sweetly when looking at him. Their outfit doesn't befitting with current attire. 

“Yah~ little girl. Why you look at him like that. You are so creepy.”

“It’s none of your business.”

“I know that both of us here because we want to protect our daegun (Grand Prince) but why you here?”

“As I said it’s none of your business.”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk~ this girl should be learning a manner. If we in Joseon Dynasty, you will get punished.”

The little girl just ignored the ranting from that man. The beard man just shook his head with his friend behavior. Seungho was stirred in his sleep. He can feel like someone was talking beside him. He slowly opens his eyes and having a shock when seeing something he not expected.

“Who are you??? Why you here?? How come you enter this house??”

Seungho said while pointing to all of them. Three of them stick together and just look at each other.

“Did he can see us?”

“I don’t know.”

“Is he having an illusion?”

Seungho just dumbfounded when heard what they said.

“Of course I can see you. Now, go out from this house before I call police.”

“Omo, omo~ he talks to us. He can see us.”

“Yeah he can see us.”

“Daegun~”

Daegun?

Seungho was weird when one of the men calls him daegun.

Is not the title is for royal prince? Why call me like that.

Seungho examine three of them and notice they wear Joseon era attire.

Ha~ no wonder.

“Ok listen. I don’t know why you call me daegun but please, go out from this house when I said nicely. Or did you want me to call hospital right now?”

All three of them just stared Seungho weirdly.

“What hospital?”

“Eh?”

I think I will go to be crazy if it’s like this.

“Seem like word doesn’t work right?”

Seungho go to front door and open the door for them.

“Now~ go. This way.”

Seungho pointed nicely to them but neither one of them move.

“Shiro~ we will stay here with you, Seungho-daegun.”

Seungho just sigh when heard that. He does a mental note to scold whoever responsible to this three person in his house. He check his clock and its only make he frustrated. He can’t utter any word because first, he already late to go to school, second, he doesn’t have time to role-play with them.

“If like that, I will go now. I already late to go to my school and I hope when I return from school all of you disappear in my sight.”

Seungho said as he makes ways to his room. The two grown up man look at each other while the little girl just sighs. On the way to his school, he can’t help but grunt in annoyance when he can saw those three follows him.

“Don’t you think he doesn’t know who we are?”

The man in green attire asks his beard men while the little girl in hanbok just looks at Seungho.

“Of course he doesn’t know us. We not introduce ourselves yet.”

“I don’t think he know that he can see us. I mean only he can saw us right? Before this whenever we with him, he never notice us.”

The little girl spoke her concern to others. It’s make the others two thinking about it.

“Does it mean...?”

They look at each other and turn to Seungho. Seungho on other side sigh in relief when he can saw that three of them not following him back.

After he put his bag on his table, as usual routine he always looks out in the window. But to his surprise, he can saw the three weird people under the tree. Three of them look at him and happily waving to him. He duck down his head to his table and grunted over it.

“Ah!! Why they not give time for me to spare!!”

He said slowly and slapped his table.

“Did he ok?”

“Is something happen to him?”

Seungho stop his action when heard another whisper come from his classmates.

Damn~ here goes another gossip for me. Yeah~ I’m fabulous, I know. That’s why there is a gossip about me.

He clears his throat and sits straight on his chair. He smiles to his classmates and he can hear his girl classmates awe to him. He took a peek between a window and the three weird people nowhere to be found.

It’s good they are gone. Maybe being chased by scary Mr. Kwon.

The entire school stills same to him. Nothing changes except the fact he have feeling someone watching him. On his way going home, he can feels someone following him. He just hope that Hoya or Seungjae follow him. Well, at least he can be friend with them.

But be friend with me will lead you to tragedy, better not.

He smile weakly and continue his walk. Feeling something ominous, he stops his track and turn around. There nothing behind him. He tries to find any trace of someone following him but such a vain.

“Maybe my feeling only.”

He took a deep breath and continues his walking. He enters one store and after makes sure there is no one following him, he heading to drinking area. He buys some stuff for his food stock and heading out.

“Why he buy only snacks? It’s not healthy.”

“I wish I could cook for him.”

Seungho stop his track and turn to his left and shock when seeing the three weird people at there.

“Did you follow me? Go back to your home. I don’t want to have role-play with you.”

“Your home is our home.”

“That’s right.”

“Ugh!!! You make me stress!!”

Seungho said as he grabs his hair in frustration.

“Omo~ daegun. Don’t be like that, you hair will fall soon.”

Seungho stop what his doing and sent a glare to man in green attire.

“I don’t know who you are and where all of you come from. But one thing to be sure, don’t call me daegun. This is not Joseon Dynasty. Last thing; go find other person to be role-play with you as I was busy with my life.”

Seungho walk away from the area and can heard what they said.

“What role-play?”

“If he chases us out, where we stay tonight?”

Both of them asked the beard men, and he can sigh over it. Seriously why he needs to take care of the others two. First, his friend who being eunuch in Joseon dynasty, and second the little girl who he never see in his life. 

“Let’s wait him at his house.”

That’s it. It was a last resort after all. Well, what you can say if three of them are Seungho guardian except the little girl who he doesn’t know if she really Seungho guardian or not. To tell the story it was the longest one but yeah maybe latter we talk about it.

“Ha~ I worried over nothing before.”

He skipped happily to his home unaware there are someone who watching him.

Seungho arrived his home safely. After put his shoes on his rack, he switch on the light and shock to see those three weird people in his house once again. He wonders how many times he needs to be in shock in just one day. He was dumbstruck. He pretty sure those three was behind him and not follow him. How come they can enter his house and how come they arrived faster than him?

Three of them realize that Seungho not move an inch. They come near Seungho make the latter fall backwards.

“We not harm you, Seungho-daegun.”

The beard man gives the reassuring smile to Seungho.

“How come, you??”

Knowing what Seungho want to said, the little girl cut his word.

“Three of us have superpower. It was a long story.”

The little girl said happily while Seungho not too convinced by that.

“If you want the story, you need to sit down first.”

The eunuch makes a gesture for Seungho to sit on the couch. There look forever when no one said anything. Seungho just looking at with the questionably look.

“Tell me, who exactly you are.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Any news?”

Cha Seungwon asks his right-hand man about the finding. His right-hand man nodding their head.

“We already know where he lives and which school he goes.”

“Good. Give me the address. I will go to find it by myself.”

His right-hand man, Jung Il Woo handed a piece of paper that contain the address name. Just then, there are a knock in his door. He gives a signal to Il Woo to keep quiet.

“Come in.”  

His secretary, Shin Se Kyung enters the room while noticed Il Woo still there.

“Someone wants to meet you sir.”

Hearing Si Kyung said someone, he knows who she referred too.

“Ok. I already finish my discussion. Il Woo you can go. Anything I will contact you.”

“Ye~ sajangnim.”

Il Woo excuse himself from the room and bow slightly towards Se Kyung.

“Call him to my room.”

“Ne~ sajangnim.”

There are another knock and one figure enter his room.

“Seem like you are a bit busy nowadays.”

One man dress in black suit come and smiles towards Seungwon. Seungwon give an apologetic smile and offer the handshake.

“Just busy with usual work. You still same. Why not tell your name already?”

The man just burst into laughing and shakes his head.

“My name is not important to know. Gladly your secretary clever enough to know who is who to see you.”

“My secretary always clever. Please sit down.”

Seungwon gestures the guest to sit.

“SeKyung-shi, please make coffee as usual.”

“I’m impress.”

“What did you mean?”

“Well~ seem like there are special coffee only for me even I not regular to stop by your office.”

“That’s the way how I treat my guest. So, what bring you here, GoongMin-shi?”

Nam Goongmin just smile to Seungwon. Another knock can be heard and Seungwon gesture his secretary to enter. After make sure his secretary goes out, he gesture Goongmin to drink.

“Did you already do your work?”

Seungwon know very well his boss behavior. He will come only to know about the work he gives. Not the office work but another work that only certain people know. To be exact, he have another job besides manage his own company.

“Yes~ I already find the whereabouts about the person you want to search. But I need to make sure first, I don’t want tthe same thing happen again.”

“Great. That’s good news after all. I hope you can give fun information about that person to me.” 

Seungwon just nodded his head and take a sip of his coffee. He doesn’t know the exact reason why Goongmin want to search this certain name. He just gets information that the person is dangerous. To be exact, the 17 years old kids already give the threat to the grown up man. 

Is that kid really dangerous?

He monologues while watching Goongmin. Goongmin on other hand, just sip happily his coffee while thinking something.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seungho laying on his bed thinking about story he just heard. It was hard to believe. Really.

Did I already go insane?

[3 hours before]

“Tell me, who exactly you are.”

“So, who should we begin?”

The beard man gesture the eunuch to introduce himself first.

“My name is Sang Hyun, Yoon Sang Hyun. I was eunuch in Joseon Dynasty who serve you since you little, Daegun.”

Seungho look at him weirdly before shift his gaze towards the beard man.

“My name, Dong Wook, Lee Dong Wook. I was minister in ministry of justice besides one of the best swordsman in Joseon Dynasty and serve your father, King Yoon Kye Sang. I’m here as your guardian, Daegun.”

Seungho try to calm his heart when heard another ridiculous mark to him.

“You can call me Ye-rin. Well, I’m here as your guardian too.”

“This kid. I don’t know whether to believe her or not.”

Sanghyun said while looking at the little girl. Ye-rin just sticks her tongue towards Sanghyun make the eunuch shock.

“Daegun, this kid dangerous. How dare her.”

Seungho just ignored it and try to focus on what exactly happen.

“So, Ye-rin shi, you don’t have any position like both of them?”

Ye-rin just nodded her head while flashing her smile. Seungho just sighed over it. It’s hard to believe. Really hard.

“You know. It’s hard for me to believe. First, this is not Joseon Dynasty. Second, I’m not from royal family. Third, this may have a mistake. Lastly, explain to me how come you always follow me especially today?”

 Dong wook already expect this situation will occur.

“Let’s me tell you from the beginning Daegun.”

Seungho just nodded his head not wanting to argue that he is not their Daegun. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S Forgive my english.. T_T