Chapter 14

A Day [Hiatus]

 

Normal POV

As the music started to play Soojung began to sing…

ulmanah nuh ooluhyah chooukee

bitmoolae giyuk bunjinayo?

yukshi ahndwaenabwayo

geuhdae olgkahbwa nan

changmooneun datji mothae nuhleul geuhrae

 

Soojung was already feeling the song and as it continues she puts more and more emotions to it. She unconsciously closed her eyes; she didn’t even know that she had already memorized her part by heart.

Her parents were really amazed they had no idea that their daughter had such a lovely and sweet voice. They regretted that they only allowed her to do what she wants just now; they wished they had let her reach her dreams when she was younger.

 

honja nameun woori giuk

boheeji ahnajyo na

geuhdae undiae itnayo?

naegae dolahohgil barae

gyundilsoo upjoh nan

geuhdaega boeenaeyo

 

I crying oh~

 

I'll flying oh~

I crying

 

When the music had stopped she opened her eyes and was greeted by everyone with smiling faces and applauses.

She went out the booth and the CEO congratulated her. He really loved her performance.

“Would you like to be a trainee?” he suddenly asked and all of them stopped talking and looked at the CEO.

“I would love to but I’m afraid I can’t.” she said but she was cut-off.

“I allow my daughter.” her dad butted in and she looked at him with surprise.

“Well then I guess you have nothing to worry about. Welcome to Woollim entertainment.” he said as he extended his hand out. Soojung didn’t take a second thought and shook his hand. She was really happy that she gets to be a trainee.

“Waaahhhh this is so cool Soojungie~” said Sungjong as he went near her and hugged her. “We would get to see each other if not everyday more often than usual.”

She broke the hug and approached her parents.

“Thank you.” was all she said than embraced them.

“It’s not a family hug when I’m not there.” Sungyeol said as he joined them.

The Infintie boys looked at them with affectionate eyes. They’ve already grown fond of their family that they feel really close with them.

 

After signing the contract she was given her own dorm which was near the agency and of course it was also near Infinite’s dorm. Mr. Lee Jung Yeop was kind enough to still accept her after knowing her condition.

“Are you all pack?” Mrs. Lee asked as she helped her daughter close her luggage.

“Yes umma.” she answered with her voice already quivering she did her best to refrain from crying but it didn’t work.

“Aigoo don’t cry, this is your dream right?” caressed her mom as she wiped her daughter’s tears away. “Don’t worry about me and your dad. We’ve already talked about this besides we can visit you anytime.”

They went downstairs where her dad was waiting. Then they all went to the car and drove to their destination.

 

“Welcome.” said Woohyun as he opened the door and let Soojung and her parents go in with him and the rest of the boys behind.

“Woah this place is big for one person.” Soojung suddenly said as she was looking around the place.

“Don’t worry you won’t be lonely since we’ll make sure to always drop by.” Woohyun said as he winked at her.

“That’ll be good if you boys do go here often. At least we know that Soojung is not alone.” Mr. Lee said.

“Well we better go we still have some unfinished business in the office.” said Mrs. Lee as they went ahead.

 

“Don’t worry about her. We don’t know how long she’ll be with us so we should let her enjoy her life to the fullest. We should let her experience everything especially love.” Mrs. Lee said as she held her husband’s hand.

“Love? My Soojung is still too young.” he suddenly retorted.

“Well then I guess she’ll experience it at a young age.” said Mrs. Lee as she remembered their faces and the way they looked at her precious daughter.

“Don’t tell me that one of Sungyeol’s friends like her?” he asked as he looked at her wife.

“Let’s just go.” she looked in front and totally ignored his question. Knowing he won’t get any answer he just drove off.

 

“Alright! Let’s start unpacking.” Dongwoo said as he pulled his sleeves up.

“Oppa I only have my clothes with me and nothing else so there’s no need to help me unpack.” Soojung said as she looked at Dongwoo.

“Is that so? Then what will we do now?” he asked.

“Soojung if you need anything just call us okay here’s our numbers.” Sunggyu said as he handed her a piece of paper where all their numbers were written. “I also placed the numbers for emergency.”

“Thanks oppa.” she gladly accepted.

“As usual hyung is always prepared.” Sungyeol stated.

“If you need anything don’t hesitate to knock on our door.” Hoya added.

“Thanks oppa’s.” Soojung was really grateful to have them and like always her heart would be beating faster than usual. She thought of it as due to tiredness and nothing more.

“By the way where’s Myungsoo oppa?”

“He’s busy filming. Why?” asked Woohyun with a hint of jealousy but Soojung was too oblivious.

“How about we do your grocery?” suggested Dongwoo.

“I won’t let my sister go out so why don’t we do rock-paper-scissors on who will go?” Sungyeol said.

“Oppa it’s alright if I come along after all it’s my necessities you’re going to buy.” Soojung insisted.

“Fine then only one can go with you since we have to practice soon.” Sungyeol said as he emphasized the word one.

They played rock-paper-scissors and Hoya lost so he was the one who would accompany Soojung and the rest had to go back to their practice studio.

 

Hoya POV

I actually don’t mind going with her. I’m happy, to be honest, that I lost.

“Sorry you had to go with me.” she said as we got inside the supermarket.

“Don’t say sorry instead be thankful that there’s someone who would accompany you.” I said as I took a pushcart and we started to roam around.

She did all the shopping while I just pushed the pushcart and follow her.

“Are you sure you had taken everything you need?” I asked her again before we fall in line in the cashier.

“Positive.” she said with a smile.

We then went to line up and while waiting for our turn we just talked,

“Oppa about the song…” she started but I cut her off. “It was for my first love.”

“Where is she now?”

“She’s my noona but she’s already gone.” she looked down so I immediately told her that I’ve already moved on. “I wasn’t really planning on this song to be part of the album but Dongwoo hyung saw it and he said we should give it a try so now it was included in the album.”

“Well I’m glad it’s included since it’s a really nice song and I’m really happy to be singing it.”

I really like her and I can’t hide that fact already. At first it was just sympathy but now I’m sure that it’s not.

Once we were done we went home and I helped her arrange everything first before leaving.

“Thanks for your help oppa.” she flashed me her cute smile and my heart skipped a beat. This was the first time after a while that I felt this way. I know I have a tough competition ahead of me, whether she picks me or not I’ll be happy for her.

“Sure maybe you can cook for me as a payment.” I joked but she took it seriously, she said that she’ll cook for me when I visit her again. “I’ll be counting on that.” I said then I left.

 

“Were you able to buy everything she needs?” was the first thing I heard once I got inside.

“Yes and I told her to rest since she’ll be having a long day tomorrow.”

“Thank you.” Sungyeol said as he drank water. They must’ve just had their break now since all of them were sweating.

“Alright since Hoya is now here let’s continue our practice.” Sunggyu hyung said as we all went to our places and started to dance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~sorry for the late update ^^ hope this would make up for not updating recently ^^

~don't forget to tell me what you think by leaving comments I'm actually feeling lonely here since I don't get any feedback... 

~so it was Hoya's turn now keke :p who should have time with Soojung next? :p