Chapter 15

A Day [Hiatus]

Normal POV

Infinite was able to successfully have their comeback and they had just finished their last performance for the day. Today was a special day but due to fatigue they totally forgot what today was. They’ve practiced during the day for their first ever concert and later that night they had to perform so now no one was fully awake all of them were already half asleep.

They had reached their dorm and each and every one of them dragged their tired body to their own bedrooms and slopped their selves onto their own comfortable and soft beds drifting off to dreamland.

One particular person was still awake and since he couldn’t make himself fall asleep he decided to go to their dance studio. He the music playing his solo song and he started to sing.

 

Soojung POV

It was already past 12 in the morning when I finished my vocal training. It’s almost been a month since I’ve started to be a trainee and all I was tasked to do was to have vocal trainings. They didn’t want me to dance because of my condition but I told them I can handle it. Mr. Lee Jung Yeop said that he had to ask my doctor first so for now all I’ve been doing is singing and singing.

I was on my way home when I saw Infinite’s practice room lit up. I quietly opened the door and peeked inside only to hear a very familiar voice, a voice which I seemed to have grown fond of. He seemed to have put so much emotion into the song.

시간이 또 흘러가지만

다시 그때로 나 돌아가

너의 기억속에 모든걸

찾아보려 노력해보지만

I crept inside the room and sat at the chair near the door. It was a good thing he had his eyes closed while singing so he didn’t notice me come in. I sat there and listened to him. His voice was so soothing and I can feel the emotion he wanted to convey.

찾을수있다면널기다려지금나다시숨쉴때까지

 

Woohyun POV

As I sang the last line all I heard was the instrumental playing until it faded away. I then heard someone clapping I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw through the mirror was her with her smiling face. I watched her through the mirror as she made her way towards me and she was now beside me.

“Oppa that was so amazing.” she said, I gave her a weak smile.

“Is there anything wrong?” she asked me with concerned eyes. I guess she, herself, had forgotten what today was and I was expecting that she, out of all of them, would at least remember.

“Nothing why are you still awake? Did you just finish your vocal training?” I asked her and she nodded her head.

“How about you oppa? Shouldn’t you be sleeping already? I know you just came back from a performance.” she said as she looked at me and she had a frown on her face.

“Oppa I think you lost weight.” she said as she held my hand and dragged me outside.

“Where are we going?” I managed to ask as I tried to keep up with her pace.

 

We were at a street food stall just a few blocks away from our dorm. She ordered dukbokki for the both of us.

“Why did you take me here?” I asked her as I watched her blow her food since it was still steaming hot.

“Oppa isn’t today your birthday?” she said with a smile. When I heard her say that I felt happy, she remembers my birthday. I just nodded my head as I took a bite of my dukbokki.

“I’d like to cook for you but all the grocery stores are still closed at a time like this so I decided to take you here first.” she answered with a smile.

“I thought you forgot my birthday.” I said.

“How could I forget? I was planning on surprising you but when I saw you earlier you looked down so I wanted to cheer you up. I hope this somehow made you feel better.”

“The fact that you knew what day it is today made me glad already. The other guys haven’t greeted me yet maybe because they were too tired to even know what today is.” I do feel kind of sad since I think they really forgot.

“Don’t worry oppa I’m sure when they wake up they’ll greet you. Like what you said they’re probably tired since you’ve been out the whole day but don’t feel down I’m here.” she said as she pointed to herself and that made me laugh. She was just too cute.

“Say aahhh~” she said as she opened and held a dukbokki in front of my face. I was shocked at her sudden action but then she wanted to feed me so I opened my mouth and was about to eat it when she placed it on instead. My eyes widened and when I looked at her she stuck her tongue out.

“Mehrong~” she said as she laughed. I was supposed to be mad but seeing her smiling face made my heart all warm. How can you be mad at a girl with such an angelic and innocent face?

I pouted and pretended to be angry.

“Mianhe oppa here.” she said as she once again held a piece of dukbokki to feed me. I just looked at her since she might just trick me again.

“Aigoo~ this time it’s for real but if you don’t want to then-“ she said but then I opened my mouth and I saw her giggle she then fed me.

I, in return fed her the last dukbokki on our plate. Then another plate was served to us we looked up at the halmoni who owned the place,

“You both make such a cute couple so this one is on me.” she said with a smile.

“Halmoni thank you but we’re not-“ I cut her off. “Thank you we’ll surely enjoy this.” I said with a smile and then she went back to tend to the other people.

“Why did you take it we’re not a couple.” I hate to admit it but I felt a pang in my heart when she said that.

“It’s on them besides if you don’t want to think of it as for us as a couple then think that it was given to me on my birthday.” I said, she then pinched my cheeks.

“Yah! Why did you do that?” I asked as I rubbed both my cheeks.

“You’re just so cute oppa but I think I should feed you more often your cheeks are so bony.” she teased me as she stuffed with a dukbokki.

“I’ll be glad to eat the food you’ll give me.” I said.

“Oppa you’re starting to be greasy again.” she said and we continued to talk like that until we finished eating all of it.

 

“I’ll see you later oppa.” she said as she suddenly kissed me on the cheeks. She then quickly went inside her dorm. I actually took her to her dorm and after that I went to our own dorm with my hand holding my right cheek. I think I won’t have to wash my face.

I easily fell asleep with a smile on my face.

 

Normal POV

Woohyun woke up and found out that he was the only one in the room. He went outside and the living room was empty. He looked at the other rooms and found no one. He then saw a paper posted on the wall ‘We went to Soojung’s dorm.’

After taking a bath Woohyun went straight to Soojung’s dorm.

“Oppa glad that you’re already awake.” Soojung greeted her with a smile and then she held his hand and pulled him towards the living room where the rest of Infinite was. They all greeted him Happy Birthday and gave him a brotherly hug.

Sunggyu took out the cake and held it as Woohyun blew out the candles. Soojung then used her pointer finger to get some icing and placed it on Woohyun’s nose so he now has icing over his nose. She laughed at him, Woohyun then did the same and chased Soojung. As soon as he was able to grab a hold of her he placed icing on her cheeks soon after everyone started to join in. They didn’t eat the cake instead they used it to get each other’s faces. Soon after everyone's face was full of cake but the most that had been targeted was this person .

They all sat down on the sofa while the others were on the floor, they were wiping the cake off of their faces.

“I thought you guys had forgotten. Thank you.” Woohyun said as he tried to restrain the tear that was threatening to fall down.

“We were planning on just treating you our for dinner but Soojung here.” started Dongwoo as he placed his arm over the said girl. “said that we should just stay here and make homemade food for you.”

Woohyun looked at her and she blushed, she didn’t know why. She just felt her cheeks burning and being painted with red.

“Well I should say thank you to you again.” he said as he flashed his killer smile to her.

“Hyung what do you mean by again?” Sungyeol asked as he pulled Dongwoo’s arm away from his sister and he stood beside her.

“Well we met earlier and she treated me and now she even cooked for me.” he was obviously happy.

“I can see that someone is too happy.” teased Sungjong.

They all spent the whole day in Soojung’s dorm. Since it was Woohyun’s birthday their manager decided to give them a time off. They played different games and just bonded, it had been a long time since they were able to be together like that.

Time flew by so fast and it was time for Infinite to go back to their dorms of course they helped Soojung clean her dorm first.

Woohyun was left behind since he said he just needed to say something to Soojung.

“Oppa I have one last present for you.” she said as they were sitting down on the sofa. Soojung then started to sing.

Shigani ddo meomchoon geolggayo

Ireoke ddo jami deunayo

Meonghani bakkeul barabodaga

Doonoon gameun che geudae saenggaki naseo

Woohyun sat there and looked at her as she was making her own version of his song. She changed some of the parts and replaced it with the lyrics she made just for him. (a/n: let's just pretend that she composed a girl version of Woohyun's song ^^)

Chajeul soo itdamyeon neol gidaryeo jigeum na dashi soom shwil ddaeggaji

Woohyun was once again in awe as he heard her powerful yet sweet voice. It’s been a while since he had heard her sing and he was amazed at how much she improved.

“Thank you.” was all he could say he didn’t know how to express the feelings he had at that moment.

“Happy Birthday once again oppa.” she said as she gave him another kiss on the cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAM WOOHYUN!!!

okay this chapter is specially written for our birthday boy Namu keke ^^ I hope you enjoy reading this I did my best to make a sweet chapter and to make it fluffy but I'm not good in writing things like that so I'm so sorry if it's kind of disappointing... anyway I hope you would leave comments I'm feeling loney and I want to have feedback from you guys so that I'll know if you're still liking the flow or not...

anyway I'll do some picspam of our greasy birthday boy... all the pictures/gifs placed are taken from tumblr credit to the rightful owners those aren't mine

* this is my favorite part in the MV Paradise :p

 

~once again Happy Birthday to Nam Woohyun and credit to the rightful owners of the pics/gifs those are not mine