chapter four

The boy in my dream

DONGMIN's

Oh gosh! I forgot! Moonbin and his friends don't know where is Jinwoo's house is. Aishh. I wait for them infront of the school gates. Not even after 2 minutes, the three of them pass by.

"Hey wait!" -Me

They then turned around and face me. Minhyuk and Sanha immidiately grin and look at Moonbin. 

"Yah both of you stop it" -Moonbin

"Okay okay fine" -Minhyuk, Sanha

"Uhm..yeah Dongmin-ssi? I thought we're meeting at..Jinwoo's...house?" -Moonbin

I smirk and play it off. "Oh yeah, well, okay then, see you three at Jinwoo hyung's house~"

I started to walk further. After three minutes of walking, I felt a hand on my left shoulder and I heard the person is breathing heavily. 'Probably Moonbin' I thought to myself. I turn to face the face and YEAH I was right~~ Moonbin has both of his hands on his kness now, trying to catch his breathe. 

"I thought we're meeting at Jinwoo's house?" 

I copied his words just a while ago and I giggle. Knowing that he and his friemds probably don't know where Jinwoo hyung's house is.

MOONBIN's

when I heard he copied my words just now, I glared at him. "Okay okay sorry" he laugh. I cross my arms and pout. Heck. Why am I acting like this? I don't even know him that well!! Moonbin wake up! I mentally slap myself.

"Aww there there~ I'll show you guys where" 

Dongmin said as he pinch my left cheek softly. I blush at the contact. Dongmin bring his face closer to mine. Our faces are just inches away. What is he doing? "D-dongmin-ssi, wha-what are y-you doing?" Moonbin! Get yourself together! Why in the entire world did I stutter?!?!??? 

"Eo? Moonbin, why are you blushing?" -Dongmin

"I-I was j-just..its..uhh..I-I..d-don't you think its hot here?" -me

Crap I really can't control myself. Just then, we heard someone running towards us. "Eo? Hyung? Dongmin? What are you doing?" Sanha asks oh so innocently. "I thought I saw Moonbin is blushing just now. So I take a look closer and the what I thought was blush, becomes brighter but Moonbin said he is just hot. So yeah"

Dongmin shrug and lean back. "Come on guys. Follow me" he said as he leads the way. Dongmin is walking infront me and the maknaes is walking behind me. I look at Dongmin's back. Ohmygod that back is so...I can't say it..please Moonbin..pleaseee stop ittt. I heard the maknaes giggling behind me. Wait.. I know what they're up to. I turn back to face them.

"You two meanie maknaes can you two stop teasing me with Dongmin? I have nothing to do with him!"

I whispered-shout to them but they don't really trust me for that and just said "yeah right"

"What did you just say Binnie?" -Dongmin

I almost jump out of surprise. "Ah oh nothing..its nothing.." I said in not-so-sure tone. Wait..what? Did he just call me binnie?

DONGMIN's

hahah yeah right bin. Like I didn't heard what you said. Why is the person by the name Moonbin is so cute?. I then wrap my right arm around his shoulder and continue walking. Moonbin just keep quiet and look down at his feet while walking.