chapter two

The boy in my dream

AUTHOR's

Minhyuk wake up with no dream at all. He then come downstairs where Moonbin and Sanha are waiting for him."Good Morning Rocky hyungggggg" Sanha greet. Minhyuk smile and greet back."why are you late Rocky?" Moonbin asked. Minhyuk shrug "i guess that i have a wonderful sleep" he answered.

~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~ SCHOOL ~~~

"sooo what class do you guys have now?"-Moonbin

"ENGLISHHHH"

Minhyuk and Sanha said together."me too!" and the three of them high-5. in class,there weren't many people yet because its still early to be in class. students usually walk around the school before the first lesson start. DRRIIINNNNGGGGGG. the bell rang showing the first lesson is going to start. all students running to their classes. few minutes after that,the teacher came in.

"good morning class"
"good morning miss Shim"

they all greet miss Shim back. "where do we stop last time?" miss Shim asked. so,they tell her where do they stop and the lesson begin. suddenly,

"I'M SORRY MISS SHIM I'M LATE"

Miss Shim look at the student "its okay Lee Dongmin. you can sit but next time, no excuses,understand?"

"yes Miss Shim,thank you so much"

the student named lee dongmin thanked her and went to his seat. which is beside Moonbin."now,can we start class?" "NE!!"

and the english class started.there's a many english words that they don't know but they try their best. minhyuk and sanha also try their best while moonbin..well,he also try his best but "ughh i don't understand this" he groan slowly. dongmin look at mooonbin's work;MMoonbin only write few vocabs like

I

We

I Love You

I Miss You

You

I Adore U

Sister

etc.dongmin then ask moonbin "what is it that you don't understand?" moonbin look at dongmin,confused because yeah,the well-known lee dongmin who's good in english never help anyone other than his bestfriends."why are you looking at me like that?don't you want any help?okay then" dongmin was about to ignore the younger but moonbin immidiately ask "uhhh t-this" heck why do i stutter? moonbin thought. he mentally slap himself and take a deep breath slowly. dongmin then teach the younger what he doesn't know. DRRIINNGGGG . the school bell rang meaning the first lesson ended and its break time."okay class before that,you all have a project and the project is to do a performance since this school is more to musical and stuff like that. you all have to make a group and the members?you can pick anyone in this school.any questions?" theyall shook their heads no "good. bye class" Miss Shim then left the class. minhyuk and sanha rush to moonbin "hyung!" "aish you guys scared me really" "hehe mian " "gwenchana" he smile. "sooo about the project..should it be just the three of us?or..add more people?" minhyuk ask. "how about we add more people in our group?" moonbin suggested. minhyuk and sanha nod in agreement. "yeah!it'll be boring if only us in the group" sanha said honestly. moonbin and minhyul just shook their head while smiling. what they don't is that a certain someone is hearing their conversation and have a plan too about the project since the certain someone's group is also three peoples including himself.

 

 

 

%~~~%~~~%

sorry for dissapointing you guys with this chapter T^T i know its boring T^T and sorry for the late update and for this chapter, i only write about 0.5k words /sigh sadly/ my writings are really ..but thank you everyone for those who subscribe :D

-eunshin