chapter three

The boy in my dream

AUTHOR's

"so hyung" "hm?" "who do you stare all the time?" myungjun,who is drinking,almost choke when jinwoo and dongmin asked that question. "geez no need to choke hyung. we're just asking" dongmin said. "what do you guys mean?i don't stare anyone" myungjun explain. jinwoo and dongmin rolled their eyes.

"yeah right like we don't notice you're staring at that kid"-jinwoo

"whaaattttt????"-myungjun

myungjun pretend to not know anything nd act innocent but jinwoo and dongmin give him looks and he finally give up. "okay okay i admit that i've been staring at that kid lately..i think..i think i have a little tiny crush at him" he said honestly. jinwoo's and dongmin's jaw dropped.

"when do you be so honest?"-dongmin

"you should be grateful that i didn't lie to you guys this time"-myungjun

myungjun glared at his two bestfriends. "oh yeah!" "god,dongmin you scared me" myungjun said and jinwoo nod. "sorry hyungs~ i want to tell you something" "what is it?" "we have a project and it is a performance project" dongmin said. "so...??" myungjun and jinwoo raised their eyebrows. "well,the teacher said we can pick any students in our group as long as the student is from this school" "soooo you're asking us to join you?to form your performnce group?" jinwoo asked. dongmin nod. jinwoo smirk "what makes you think that we will accept it?" dongmin pout.

"now now jinwoo,don't be mean to your dongsaeng"

myungjun said and pat dongmin"s head (although its high for him but he still try to reach it. in the end, dongmin lower his head a little) myungjun smile "good boy~" myungjun said. "someone wants to be the mother~~" jinwoo tease. myungjun glared at jinwoo.

"so dongmin , about the project.. you want us to be in your group?"-myungjun

a nod.

"and i heard moonbin said that he and his friends needs more members in their group"-dongmin

"who is his friends?"-jinwoo myungjun

"park minhyuk and yoon sanha"- dongmin

"okay i'm in!"-myungjun

dongmin and jinwoo let out a little laugh. their friend is soon falling for that kid deeply.

~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~

MOONBIN's

"Okay class, you have to start the peoject around this week okay?"

Miss Shim said as she walk out of the class. I stretch my arms in the air. "Thats better" I sigh in relief as my body feels lighter now. "HYUNG" 

"You two,please stop doing that to me. I might get a heart attack" the maknaes gigle and smile. I can't help but smile with them. "What are we going to eat for dinner today, hyung?" I think for awhile, "having a ramen for today's dinner is not bad right? Since both of you are craving for it" I said. "YEAY GOMAWO HYUNG" they cheered and I just nod and smile.

"Hey Bin, Minhyuk, Sanha"

We look up to see Dongmin, smiling. "Hey" we smile back. "Say..I heard you guys want more members to join your group?" Okay...where did he hear that? The three of us look at each other and turn back our attention to Dongmin.

"How do you know that?" -Sanha

"Uhh..somewhere?" -Dongmin

Sanha and Minhyuk look at him weirdly but nod at the end. Dongmin smile and said, "I can help you guys with that" 

"Really? Eh but you still don't have your group? Why do you want to help us find more members?" I said. "Thats what I want to tell you. My friends and I want to join your group" he smile again. I just realize that smile is so wonderful. "Is that okay for the three of you?" He continued. Before I can answer, "OF COURSE" Sanha and Minhyuk cheered.

"So..can we meet after this?" -Dongmin

"Sure. Where?" -Me

"At Jinwoo hyung's house, in his dance room" -Dongmin

I look at Sanha and Minhyuk again, who have the widest smile ever, I sigh "okay sure. See you later"

With that, he bid his goodbye and left the classroom. "Waahh I can't believe you guys want to go to a stranger's house" I shook my head. They grin. "Whats with that weird grin?" I ask, raising my left eyebrow.

"Nothing hyung. We just thought that you and Dongmin look perfect together. Don't you think?" Minhyuk said. I blush "w-what are you guys ta-talking about? I don't have feelings or whatsoever for him. Heck I don't know him well yet either" crap. Why do I stuttered?.

I can see that both of them smirk playfully. I blush again. "Stop it you meanies" I said as I grab my bag, put it on my left shoulder and walk out of the classroom, leaving both of them. "HYUNG WAIT FOR US" I heard Sanha shouted from the back amd I speed up. Boy if you two don't tease me like that just now, I'm not leaving both of you behind.

 

 

%~%~%

Sorry for the boring chapter again. I'm lacking of ideas. I'm really sorry. And are you a thinkerbell? If yes, please check out my KnK's Heeseong (Heejun & Inseong) oneshots. I really appreciate it if you check it out!thank you so much:')