Chapter 6

I Hear Your Heart

Luna's POV

Break time. . . .f(x) usual table in the cafeteria.

"f(x)"Krystal

"What's the problem? Why are you whispering?"Sulli asked while chewing her food.

"There are pictures spreading in Shawol fan club." Krystal continued whisphering.

"Krystal! Oh my god! You’re a Shawol?!"Sulli exclaimed.

"No! I'm not. Never!"

"What about it Krys?"Amber asked.

"Here check them out yourself." Krystal handed her phone to Amber and all of us look at it together.

"Vocalist Jonghyun caught dating?" Victoria read the article and Amber spazz the pictures.

"Yeah. . . it's clearly Jonghyun but I don't seem to know the girl. She's looking outside the window." Amber described the picture.

"Yeah what's wrong with this Krys?"Vic asked.

"You don't know the girl? Look at her bracelet and shoes?" Krystal pointed

"That's our friendship bracelet right? I taught it’s customized?" Amber asked Krystal

"Yeah it is. In other words only the five of us have that bracelet." Krystal explained

"The shoes seem’s familiar? Isn't that fro-"Before Umma could continue I confirmed

"Yeah that's me." And everyone is giving me a shock look now.

"No way. Unnie, your dating?"Sulli’s mouth hung.

"No we are not DATING. I was on my way home that night then we just happen to sit beside each other cause there was no other sit. And you guys know me very well, right? I don't talk to strangers." I explained to them. Mentioning the word stranger reminds me of Onew.

"Yeah we believe you unnie, right Krystal?"Sulli asked

"Yeah I believe you unnie that you’re not dating but-"Krystal was cut by Victoria

"But why were you out in the middle of the night Luna? You know it’s dangerous."

"Ahhh. . . .that uhmm I bought some midnight snacks. I can’t help it I'm hungry. Hehe" It was clearly a lie because it’s the only way that my beloved friends won’t worry.

"Mystery solve by f(x)"Amber playing detective.

"Don't worry too much guys."I told them.

"WAIT! so that means it's Luna unnie?"Sulli remembered something.

"Me?"I asked

"The one Jonghyun oppa likes."Sulli smiled teasingly

"Hahaha yeah. Everything is clear. He met you yesterday and he can't stop thinking about you that is why he wanted to know you so Taemin, his friend introduced him to us. Hahaha perfect!"Krystal and Sulli rejoice by the other mystery solve.

"That's impossible! No way!" I exclaimed.

"What do you think Umma?"The two maknaes asked the eldest.

"Uhmm. . .no comment." Victoria said trying to calm me.

"Why?!"The two protested.

"What if he just like to be close with us that’s all." Vic umma explained and I agreed.

"It's a tie 2-2. Amber it’s a deciding point, answer." Krystal broadcasted.

"Uhmm. . .50-50 it's still a tie. hahaha" Amber tease.

"hahaha"Vic and I laugh while the maknaes are disappointed.

.               .               .               .               .               .               .               .               .               .               .               .               .

                After having a fun snacks break at the cafeteria the five of us went together at our classroom before the bell rings. And when we arrived the room was crowded with girls. Especially the seat beside mine.

"Unnie why is your seat crowded?" Sulli asked.

"Huh?! Maybe about the picture." Krystal whispered.

"If they already know they should be gathering around Luna or Jonghyun, right?" Vic umma disagreed.

I was bothered so I asked a girl. "Eunjung ah~ what's going on?"

"There is a new guy. His handsome and cute." She giggled and run.

                When she said handsome and cute umma and the maknaes right away check him out while Amber and I was just sitting in our place. But since the girls are annoying she have to transfer for the meantime. When the bell rang all the girls bade their goodbye to the guy and run to their classrooms and seats. I also did the same thing. At first I was annoyed when I went back to my seat because my things are on the floor. I pick it up while sighing and mumbling with what the girls have done. I could see the shadow of the guy going to me. The next thing I know he was picking my things but I didn't look at him because I was still annoyed. When there was nothing on the floor I put my things back at my table and the new guy also handed me my things. I thank him without even looking at his face. When everything was on my table already I arrange it back to my bag I even didn't mind our teacher getting inside.

"Class as you all knew we have a new student. Onew ssi please introduced yourself here in front."

"Wait~ Onew? Did he just say Onew?" I thought and face the guy. It was really him. Onew Lee. I stop fixing my things so that I can hear his voice once again.