Chapter 4

I Hear Your Heart

Jonghyun's POV

                In the bus I was wearing my beats but not really playing any songs and just looking outside the window when I saw the girl from yesterday in the reflection from the mirror. I look at her and offered to her my chair. I was being a gentleman but he rejected my offer so I just stand beside her.

"Hi."I greeted but she doesn't seems friendly.

"Do you like standing?" I tried joking but still she continued to ignore me. So I just introduce myself to her and offer my hands for a hand shake but still she's not minding me.

"Okey" I said signing while putting my hands down.

 "Are you in a bad mood?" I again tried to make a conversation.

"SM Academy" The driver shouted.

                When the driver shouted I look outside for a moment, and when I look at the girl beside me, she's gone. Outside I saw her with her friends. At first I taught it wasn't her because this girl seems friendly and a happy person completely opposite from the bus girl (that was also her).

"People are really mysterious" I smiled at my taught while looking at the girl.

"Hyung!" I heard a familiar voice calling me. I look at the direction of the voice and I was right it was Taemin.

"Hey! Hyung who are you looking at?" He asked.

"Huh?! Nothing. Where's Key and Minho?" I tried to change the topic but I guess I failed.

"Ahh the f(x)." Looking at the direction that I was looking earlier and not minding my question.

"You know them?"

"Kinda~ They are really friendly with everyone."

"Huh?! Really?! Impossible!" I exclaimed.

"You don't believe me?"

"Uhmmm. . . .Kinda. hahaha"

"Watch this." He went to the girls and leave me alone. I was just looking at them having a chat with Taemin when he called me and signaled me to go near.

"What?" I asked him.

"They are f(x) Amber, Krystal, Sulli, Luna and Uhmm. . . Victoria is not yet here, f(x) this is our vocalist Jonghyun hyung." Taemin introduced

"Hi Jonghyun oppa" the two girls Sulli and Krystal greeted with a bright smile.

"Hi" The boyish Amber cooly greet.

"Hi" I also greeted back. I got nervous because 'she's' next.

"Hi Jonghyun ah" That was a greet that I can't bear. My heart almost stop beating and I almost forget to breath. I tried to greet her back but I can't find my voice and finally I found it.

"H-"I was about to reply to her when someone called them and caught all our attention.

"f(x)!Sorry did you wait long?" a girl running to them came.

"Ummaaaa!"The girls shouted back and run towards there 'umma' and give her a hug.

"Umma?"I asked myself.

"Yeah, Victoria's the eldest that's why they'll call her umma. Aren't they cute?"

"Yeah, she really have different personality." I whispered to myself

"She?!" Taemin asked.

"I mean they.They have different personality. Right?" I covered up

"Yeah hehe and it’s cute. We better get going."Taemin offered

"Won't it be rude to just leave without a goodbye?"

"If it's f(x) no. They'll just forget about us when they're together."Taemin started walking and I just followed him.

"Why do you know so much about them?" I asked Taemin.

"Almost everyone knows about them. Congrats with your game yesterday ,Kai." He answered while greeting his football player friend.

"Everyone? Why didn't I know? Am I not part of that everyone?" I attack him with questions.

"I said 'almost' and maybe you are not part of that 'everyone' cause the ‘everyone’ that I meant was the one with them since elementary."

"So they were like that since elementary?"

"The opposite." Taemin smiled.

"Huh?I don't get it."

"It's like this. . . .  Amber and Sulli were like bff and at same time great enemies. Everytime they fight it’s worst than the World War l and ll. All of us, classmates, schoolmate and teachers are even terrified of their fights. Until there is a point that everything is peaceful. They stop throwing bombs to each other and at the same time they also stop being best friends. Sulli didn't feel like losing her bff because of Luna and Victoria is in her side while Amber really felt useless and everything."

                He shared the story while we are on are way to our classroom. On our way there we saw Minho and Key waiting for us outside the classroom.

"Hyung!What took you so long?" Minho asked.

"You mean Luna and Victoria choose Sulli than Amber?" I asked not minding Minho.

"No, they didn't choose they are not yet close with Amber that time. They are different, Luna and Victoria just become really really close with Sulli after the fight."Taemin explained

"Ahhh. . . . then where's Krystal?"

"Krystal appeared when they were in grade 7.She just arrived from USA back then. It was called a comeback because they were classmates when they were in kindergarten."

"What are you talking about?" Key asked while putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, what are you talking about that you guys are not minding us. Huh?" Minho said while crossing his arms around his chest.

"I'm telling him the history of f(x)"Taemin told them.

"Ahh. . . yeah nice story." Key commented.

"You also know about it?" I asked

"Yeah" Key answered proudly.

"Then how did they become friends again when they are not minding each other?" I asked curiously.

"Krystal arrived in the story, became close with Sulli, Victoria and Luna in just a blink. No one knows how. "Minho but in.

"Maybe because during kinder they were closed with Victoria."Taemin thought.

"Maybe" Key agreed

"Then how about Amber?" Jonghyun asked

"He was put back it the picture because of the Principal." Key answered

"By the Principal? How?"

FLASHBACK

"Good morning Principal Lee" the grade 7 greeted.

"Good morning students, you may now take your seats." The principal told them while doing a hand gesture." We will not have a class today."

"Yes! ! !" all the student rejoice.

"We will just have a heart to heart talk"

"About what Principal Lee?" One student asked.

"About friendship. . .I heard from the teachers and students that Amber and Sulli are having a fight?"

". . ."All of the student were speechless.

"Amber, Sulli what happen?" The principal started intterogating.

"It was like this Principal Lee . . . . "Amber explained

"No It wasn't because of that it's because of . . . . . "Sulli joined the conversation.

"No it was because of . . . . . ."Amber answered back while holding her tears.

"No it was because you . . . . "Sulli started crying.

"No!" Amber also started crying.

"That's enough I think you just have a misunderstanding. We better talk this privately at my office. The others please just used this time wisely." The principal excused himself and the two ex bff.

                When they were out of site, the student started talking about them while Luna and Victoria explained to the confused Krystal what is happening.

END OF FLASHBACK

"After a few Hours of waiting Amber and Sulli arrived. Everyone was really shock of what was happening. They pinch themselves because they can't believe of what they are seeing. And not only them even the three can't even believe. And starting that day, they started being f(x). Hanging out as 5."Minho finished the story.

"Wow! That was really beautiful." I commented and was imagening about friendship.

"Let's get inside." Key offered and Taemin and Minho followed inside.

 

 

No one's POV

. . . . . Meanwhile . . . . . 

"Ummaaa!" All her daughters run to her and give her a hug. They are like that when they want to avoid people like the two guys. Haha sorry they are friendly but they just hate talking to outsiders. Outsiders are those people who are not part of their friendship.

"Ok they're out, let’s go now." Victoria told them.

"Hahaha" They just laugh and started walking inside the campus.

"What did they want? Victoria asked her daughters.

"Nothing really. It was just an introduction." Krystal answered.

"Introduction?" Repeating what Krystal said.

"Taemin wants to introduce Jonghyun to us."Sulli clear up.

"Maybe that Jonghyun likes someone from our group." Victoria tease them.

"Really! Who?" Amber asked interested.

"Maybe you Umma because Taemin was looking for you" Sulli tried to guess

"Sorry but I already have Zhoumi, haahaa"

"Luna unnie, why are you not talking? Are you saving your voice again?" Krystal notice Luna's silence.

"Huh?Uhmm. . . ."Should I tell them about Onew? But I think we will not bump into each other again so what's the used. "Nothing"

"Okey, but where you listening to us?" Krystal asked confirming if it was really nothing.

"Yeah ofcourse" Luna replied unsure.

"So what do you think?" Krystal asked?

"About Jonghyun."Victoria added.

"Ahhh about him uhmm. . ."He always asked questions like we're friends" Annoying and feeling close"

"Hahaha" They just laugh Luna's out of the world answer.

"What's funny?"

"We are not expecting that answer haha. We we're asking if who do you think Jonghyun likes in our group?"Sulli explained while still giggling

"Ahhh. . . . What! Jonghyun, likes someone from our group?!"Luna exclaimed.

"Okey that's enough I think she's not really listening to us and if we will talk about this now it will take time so let's just continue this chat during our break. For now what's important is we reach the classroom before the bell rings." Victoria said.

"Yeah good idea, Lets go." Amber started running followed by the others.