Chapter 5

I Hear Your Heart

 

Onew's POV

"Onew Lee! Wake up. You still have to go to your new school. It's your first day today." I heard my mom from our dining.

"Aghh. . . .5 more minutes" I told myself and close my eyes.

"Onew ah~ don't you wanna go to school?" My mom entered my room with a begging aegyo that I can't resist.

"Okey. . . okey. . . I'm going." I sigh and prepared myself.

                After a minute, after I wash and prepare myself I went at the dining eating my breakfast.

"Umma what school am I entering?"I asked my mother.

"SM Academy. You can ride the bus going there. Here's you allowance." She handed me my allowance for the whole month.

"Thanks mom."I accepted the money and continued eating.

"By the way why were you home late yesterday?"

"I was just looking around the place."

"Ahh. . .Next time let me know."

"Okey I'll do that.Mom I think I need to go."

"Okey, be careful."

"Bye mom."I hug her and bade my goodbye.

                In going to school I did what my mom told me. I rode the bus and thankfully I reach the school safe and sound. I went inside the SM Academy to find the office but on my way there I can hear student’s whispering to each other like "is he new?" "Who is that person?" "He's handsome." "He's cute." I can hear them clearly because I have a werewolf genes remember? Even if I'm not yet a werewolf I'm extraordinary. But not all with werewolf genes are like me because only the werewolf with Alpha blood are like this. I can even see girls giggling when I look at them and as time pass by all of them gathered around me.

"Excuse me handsome are you a transfery?"A girl asked.

"Huh?! Yes I am." I gave her a smile that made her blush.

"What's your name?" Another girl asked

"I'm On--Wait I can use this chance to find the office. I think they can help me find it fast. Uhmm can you help me find the office?"

"Sure we can bring you there." All of them answered.

"I think I just made things worst. Hahaha thanks but you can just point the place and I'm sure I'll find it Hehe"

"No! We want to go with you. Let us come with you." They all go near to me that made it hard for me to move.

"WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT! ! !" A man shouted that made all the girls run to their classrooms.

"Who are you?" The man asked and I think he was reffering to me.

"From the way he brings himself I think his a teacher" I thought to myself.

"Are you listening?"

"I-I'm Onew Sir. Lee Onew the new transfery." I answered him politely.

"Ahhh. . .Next time don't make the hallway a market place."

"Huh? I'm sorry about that, Sir. My mistake." I bowed 90%.

"Now follow me. Did you bring your records?" He started walking.

"Here Sir." I give him what he asked and he scanned the papers fastly.

At the teachers office. . .

"Mr. Shin have you seen Taeyeon my labs?" The teacher I'm with asked his co-teacher.

"Look at her table maybe she's there."

"Thanks Shin Dongie~" He run towards a girl. "Taeyeon ah~<3 <3 <3" he was about to hug the girl but the girl stop her.

"Mr. Leetuek Park what do you want?" She seems serious.

"Taeyeon ah I realize after being separated from you for three days I realize that I can't live a day without you. I can't sleep properly . . . . ."The teacher that she called Leeteuk continued talking and sharing his story while the girl named Taeyeon wasn't listening and was just continuing what she doing before we came.

"I think he forgot that I was here." I sigh and Ms. Taeyeon noticed me.

"Are you Lee Onew?"She asked and to be honest I was shock that she knows my name.

"Huh?! You know him."Mr. Leetauk was shock

"Ye-yes I'm Onew how-"She cut me before I could complete my sentence.

"I know your parents. I'm your mother’s childhood friend. I've been expecting you." She gave me a smile.

"Huh?Really?"Mr. Leeteuk again express his shockness.

"Mr. Leeteuk can you give us a moment." She asked Mr. Leeteuk and he agreed.

I really didn't know that my mother has a friend in Korea that surprised me.

"Come have a sit." She invited me." So how's your mom?"

"By the way here is his school records."Mr. Leeteuk interrupted and give my records to Ms. Taeyeon.

                Ms. Taeyeon shared to me their stories with my mom. Like how they met, what was my mom when they were young, how did my mom meet my dad and more. We almost didn't want to end our chat but the bell for snack break already rang and she has a meeting to attend with the Principal.

"I really enjoyed the chat but I have a very important meeting to attend. Send my regards to your mom. "She gave a beautiful smile.

"Thank you for telling me things about my parents Ms. Taeyeon."

"You’re Welcome. Wait for your adviser here. Chao, I need to go." By that Ms. Taeyeon leave the office.

"Deh" After a couple of minutes, waiting at the office a teacher came.

"Onew, hi. I'm Leeteuk Kim your adviser." The terror teacher a while ago seems nice now.

"Good Morning Sir Leeteuk."I bowed 90%.

"So you and Taeyeon know each other huh. Thats nice."

". . . ."I just smiled.

"We better get going so that you can eat your snack and put your things already." We started walking.

"Thank you for the concern Sir."

                When we arrived at the classroom there was a scent that is very familiar. I sniff harder and I was right it was her. The girl I met last night Luna Park. So I asked the adviser for confirmation.

"Sir? Do you have a student named Luna Park?"

"Luna Park? Ahhh you mean Park Sunyoung. Yeah I have."

"Park Sunyoung" I whispered her name softly and smiled.