Welcome To The Host Club

Craving For Hosts

I opened the rather heavy doors of the host club and we stepped into the room. Entering this club had a strange feeling to it. It was like rose petals and pixie dust were flying around us. And no, I am not crazy.

The room was quite big. Not as big as the library or the auditorium, but bigger than normal classrooms for example. I could see a circular staircase at the back left cornor of the room, which told me that this host club had two floors. The walls were painted in a pretty cream and ivory colour and there were white coloured wooden tables and chairs with cute rose cushions on top spread all across the room. All of the furniture screamed exve, but in the end... this whole school did.

I noticed the six boys in front of us just a second later. They were all smirking and looked like they had been waiting for us. Creepy . All of them were wearing the male version of our school uniform. I envied them for their pants. I looked over to Sohyun, but she seemed distracted by those boys. I could not understand her behavior, since all of this looked like a cult for me. Kind of. 

"Welcome to the host club!", the boy with black hair, standing lightly in front of the others, finally said. It seemed like he was the leader of this cult. Uh, I mean club.

Sohyun and I didn't know what to say, so we just stood there without any reaction. The black haired guy laughed and took a few more steps forward. Be prepared to run, Yena. Suddenly he was standing right in front of us, not smirking anymore but now biting his lip.

tumblr_inline_o4kmr2xunc1u3szy8_500.gif

What.the..is.happening.

"I guess you have never been to a host club before?", he said. His smirk was back once again and he looked quite amused. Well, aren't you a genius. In the corner of my eye I saw Sohyun nodding her head. "Oh, don't worry. I will explain it to you. So, a host club is something that usually girls are craving after. They can eat here, drink tea or coffee and everthing will be accompanied by a host. Which would be me and my friends." 

"And what is the point of all this?", I asked rather confused.

"What girl doesn't like to be around a bunch of handsome young men?" A girl like me, my friend. When I didn't answer him, he turned around to his friends. "Come on, guys! Let's introduce ourselves to those two lovely ladies!" All of the boys surrounded Sohyun and me directly. "My name is Choi Seungcheol, by the way." 

"Hello, I'm Yoon Jeonghan. Nice to meet you two beauties." The one with long brown hair said with a big smile on his face and took a little bow.

Sohyun and I still coudn't say anything, so we just nodded. As we did so, the next one already started to introduce himself.

"Hi, my name is Lee Chan, but you can also call me Dino, if you like to." This guy looked so young, I wouldn't be surprised if he was only 14. But then he wouldn't be able to got to this school.

"I am Jeon Wonwoo. Nice to meet you.", the next one said and smiled friendly. Until now he was the only one that did not have this playboy feeling to him. He just seemed like a really nice person.

"My name is Xu Minghao." The boy next to Wonwoo said. A chinese boy, I could tell. He had such a thick accent and his name sounded so chinese. But he was the second one that did not look like a playboy. 

"And I am Lee Seokmin. Welcome to our host club.", the last one introduced himself and took a little bow like Jeonghan earlier. "Do you want to tell us your names, too?" Unsure I looked over at Sohyun, but she just smiled at me lightly.

"I am Park Sohyun and my friend over here is called Song Yena.", she said and I just waved.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Sohyun and Yena." Seungcheol winked at us. I still felt a little bit unsure about this whole situation. "Don't you think we should just go?", I whispered, so that only Sohyun could here me.

"I think this host club is actually really interesting.", she whispered back.

"What's interesting about a bunch of guys flirting with you? I think this is just weird. I am leaving." I was already turning around and going back to the door. Sohyun only sighed.

Just when I was about to open the door, it openend on it's on. For a second I was quite confused, but suddenly there was another boy standing in front of me, also wearing my school uniform. He was smiling so brightly that his eyes almost disappeared. I hate to admit it, but this guy looked so cute, I had problems to catch my breath. If cuteness had a name, it would be his. Whatever his name was.

tumblr_o44pms7kKm1s48p9fo1_540.gif

"Where are you going, love?", he asked sweetly and I just stared at him for a minute before finding my voices again.

"Uh... out of this host club and back to my room.", I answeared, but it sounded more like a question.

"But you didn't even enjoy our delicious cakes! Stay for a while, okay?" His adorable smile made me swoon. Jesus, help me

"I don't know..." But cutie already grasped my arm and dragged me back to the other hosts.

"You will have a good time, I promise you. And by the way, my name is Soonyoung." By now I was standing next to Sohyun again and Soonyoung continued to move forward to greet his friends. 

"Feel free to choose a host now, girls.", Seungcheol spoke and my eyes immediatly found Soonyoungs. He winked at me and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"We want Jeonghan to be our host!", Sohyun suddenly said. Wait, what? 

"Jeonghan it is! Please follow me to your table." Chan made a gesture to us to follow him. Rather disappointed I sat down on one of the wooden chairs, Sohyun took the one opposite from me.

Jeonghan disappeared for a second but came back with a card. He handed it to us and took a seat on our table. He told us to try some cake from the card. I choose a piece of the Red Velvet cake, while Sohyun ordered a piece of Strawberry Cheesecake for herself. Wonwoo left the room and quickly came back with those said cakes, putting them in front of us. 

"Please eat well.", Jeonghan said sweetly. We nodded and started eating, while he was just staring at us. "You girls look so pretty while eating.", he suddenly said and I almost let my fork fall on the plate. How random. Not a nice compliment, to be honest. I saw Sohyun blushing a bit and giggled quietly at her reaction.

"So, what is your special talent, Yena?", he then asked me. I just finished my cake and shoved the plate a little away from me.

"Languages. I am good at speaking english, chinese, japanese and french. What about you?"

"My talent is music. Well, singing to be exact. And I guess you will get along well with our chinese friends, since you speak chinese." He pointed to Minghao, who was looking to us and smiled. I smiled back. It seemed like Minghao was really likeable.

"Maybe I will. Sohyun's talent is music to, by the way.", I said. Sohyun was still eating and just nodded. She swallowed her cake and was just about to say something, when the door to the host club opened loudly.

A boy with a diva-like aura entered the room and smiled while throwing his hands in the air.

"Boo Seungkwan is back, people!", he yelled to his friends, which just laughed at his entrance.

"You were only gone for an hour, Seungkwan.", Seungcheol said and lightly facepalmed himself while he was still laughing.

"Don't act like you didn't miss me." He blew a kiss in the leaders direction. His gaze then fell on Sohyun and me and his smile got even wider. "Oh, customers!" He ran to our table and kneeled in front of my new friend.

"Are you a foreigner? Wait, dont't say anything!" Wow, this kid was hyper. He made a thinking pose and began speaking in english. "Hello, my name is Seungkwan Boo! I am from Jeju! How are you? Are you fine?" His english was so broken that Sohyun and I were already dying from laughter. 

"I can speak korean, you know?", Sohyun said between her laughter. "But yes, I am half british, half korean."

"Uhhh, you are just like Vernon!", he pointed out.

"Vernon is half american, Seungkwan.", someone in the background said. I couldn't understand who it was, since I was still laughing so much.

"Shut up! I am talking to the british girl!" Seungkwan put a hand on Sohyun's knee and smiled at her adorably. Then he began to speak english again. "You are very pretty. So pretty! You look like angel! From the sky! So gor...geo...georgu..-"

"Do you mean gorgeous?", Sohyun said amused and Seungkwan sighed dramatically.

"Damn it, I ruined the mood. But my english is good right?", he asked and looked at her with big puppy eyes.

"Well... let's say it average." Sohyun patted his head affection and smiled at him. Seungkwans gaze turned bitter, though.

"You are just like Joshua. My english is good!"

"It's not that good."

"It is good!"

I watched the two of them fight in amusement. This Seungkwan guy really was acting like a diva but that just made him so funny and likeable. I continued to listen to their conversation with a smile on my face, when I suddenly felt fingers under my chin turning my head to a certain direction. And just like that, I stared into the eyes of no other than Jeonghan. 

tumblr_nvekb7cAjF1uefzwyo2_400.gif

"You and your friend are giving Seungkwan so much attention. I am starting to feel jealous. Can't you just look at me for a while?" Oh my god.

"Uhm... s-sure." I internally punched myself for stuttering but I felt so woozy and it was hard for me to talk. Jeonghan had no shame just staring and me like that. But neither did I, since I was staring right back. I couldn't even hear Sohyun's and Seungkwan's conversation anymore. The only thing that mattered right now was Jeonghan and how he was looking at me.

A sudden scream made me avert my eyes from him again and I was glad that I could breathe freely egain. The scream was coming from Seungkwan, who was running in the direction of the circular staircase. Just in that moment, another boy was walking down those stairs. 

"Jihoonie! This girl is just like Joshua!", Seungkwan screamed again and pointed to Sohyun, who was laughing again.

"What do you mean?", the boy asked and raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"She hates my english! She corrects me all the time!"

Jihoon blinked but first showed no reaction. Then suddenly he started laughing out loudly. At that everyone in the room started laughing too (except Seungkwan), because his laugh was so contagious. Seungkwan seemed to be very mad by now and just stomped his right foot on the ground.

"You guys are the worst.", he murmured and sat down in one of the chairs with a pout on his face.

"Don't be mad, Kwannie.", Seokmin said kindly and rubbed Seungkwan's shoulders. The latter just grumbled in annoyance.

"Can I asked you guys a question?", Sohyun then asked and everyone turned their heads in her direction.

"Of course you can, love.", Chan said and watched her curiously.

"Why are Yena and I the only girls here? Are you guys not that popular?" There were a few seconds of silence before Seungcheol laughed throaty.

"Honey, we are the most popular boys at this school. You girls just showed up here on a day where we don't have classes. We don't have much customers on those days. On normal school days, this place is packed, believe me.", he explained and Sohyun just nodded. 

It seemed like we totally forgot about the time, while we were in this host club. When I checked the time on my wristwatch, I realized that we had been there for over an hour now.

"Oh, Sohyun, I think we have to get going now.", I said and showed her my watch so she could see the time.

"You are right. We haven't even unpacked our suitcases!" Sohyun hurriedly stood up and I wanted to do the same, when I suddenly felt a hand on top of mine. Of course, it was Jeonghan's.

"Can't you both just stay for a little longer? I enjoy talking to you." He gave us his most charming smile and I have to admit, it was hard to resist him. Still, we really had to go.

"Unfortunately, we can't! I'm sorry.", I said apologetic and Jeonghan's smile faded a little.

"But we will come back!", Sohyun promised and everyone of the host club boys seemed happy about her comment. 

"We will see you soon, then! Have a nice day, Yena and Sohyun!", Seungcheol said and accompanied us to the door, where he waved us after we stepped out.

~~~~~

Back in our room, Sohyun and I let ourself fall onto the beds. I heard the british girl sigh heavily.

"This host club is... it really is...-"

"Weird.", I ended her sentence and she giggled.

"It is, but I acutally meant something like 'awesome'. And I know you liked it, too. Don't prentend like you didn't, because I saw you starring at that Soonyoung boy. And you stared at Jeonghan, too."

"Shut up.", I just said, because I knew she was right and it was so embarrassing.

"Don't worry. I guess we are not the only girls at this school who have fallen for this host club. Like Seungcheol said, they must be very popular." I just hummed in response. Sohyun then stood up from her bed. "Come on. We have to unpack our suitcases."