Prologue

Memories

Hi hi everyone! ^^

I welcome you all, new and old :p

to my new Krisber fanfic! *throws confetti*

 

Thank you so much for entering this journey with me,

now sit back, grab some sweets, and enjoy!

<3 <3 <3

 

BTW: This is a prolouge so its SUPPOSE to be short!

***************************************************************************************************

The golden colored thick honey dripped down the stack of fluffly pancakes as Amber laid strawberries on top. She wasnt much of a chief, but after years of practice out of necessity, she could at least say she had mastered the basics. After all, there was no way she was raising her precious prince with take outs and burnt eggs! Amber set the usual silverware on the table: two plates, two cups, two forks, two knifes, and two napkins (no chopsticks today because-well no one ate pancakes with chopsticks). Amber habitually checked her wrist watch even though she knew she had plenty of time. Her sense of time management had become perfect over the years thanks to her experince as a secratary. Walking over to the living room of her apartment, she carefully peeked through the archway. A little boy sat cross legged at a low white table and surrounding him were books. Staring at the dark brown hair and almond eyes that mirrored hers, Ambers eyes soften as she looked at her precious prin- 'Wait what?' she thought. Walking up to the table, Amber folded her arms and looked at her son. "Aiden, are you sure you're doing homework?" she asked him, trying to keep her voice stern and not burst into a laughing fit. Aiden jumped slightly in suprise at her presence, "Y-yes I am..." he stuttered, grabbing a firm hold of the book infront of him. "Oh really, I didnt know you were learning about recepies?" she asked sarcastically, looking at her cook book in his hands. A slight blush appeared on Aidens ears, "O-oh thats because...we're learning about diffrent cultures around the world." he sputtered. Amber put a hand to , a smile threatening to escape, "Oh? And are you also learning to read upside down?" she asked. Aidens eyes widen as he checked the cover of the book, then his ears turned red, knowing he was caught. "Yaaa! You have to finish your homework! Stop playing your rubix for a few minutes!" she exclaimed as she took the multi colored cube from his lap. Aiden pouted, his bright pink lips sticking out, "Fine." he mummered. Amber giggled, shaking her head at her cute sons actions as she walked back to the kitchen.

                                                                         --------------------------------------

Straightening Aidens collar one last time, Amber kneeled infront of her one and only child near the elementary school gates. Looking into his eyes, a warm smile appeared, "Have a good day my precious." she said softly, as she cupped one of his cheeks. She felt his face heat up as his ears turned a tomato red, "Mama..." he whined. Amber giggled, knowing that she was embarrassing him as usual. Then, just like always. before he could escape from her grasp, she quickly gave him a kiss on the forehead then ran off like a love crazy teen. But before she became out of sight, Amber turned back to see Aiden giving her a small shy smile, then turned to walk into his school.  

                                                            ---------------------------------------

Looking out the window of the train, Ambers eyes followed the dark clouds that were moving across the sky. She overheard some women around her age sitting across from her talking excitedly about their college senior boyfriends. Whenever someone would ask Amber about the love of her life, she would describe him just as he is. Handsome, yet cute. Immature, yet mature. Wants to protect her from harm and is nice only with her and cold to all others. They would wonder how in the world Amber got such a perfect man as him. But of course, that would all end in shock when she would reveal that it was her son she was talking about.

But Amber didnt mind.

She didnt care when other women got roses for Valentines or chocolates for their birthday. She always recived something better. Aiden would give her hand picked daisies and dandelions, tied with a string, every Valantines. And on her birthday she got half burnt sugar cookies he would bake himself. She smiled at the thought.

Nope, she didnt need anyone else. 

Only him.

Just then, the sudden pitter patter of rain drops blurred her window. Her eyebrows scruntched as the rain fogged up her sight to the outside world...

and the memories of long ago once again flashed through her mind. 

 

If the most precoius thing in your life resulted from your worst memory...is it still considered you worst memory?

***************************************************************************************************

Whoooo hoooo! What a beginning! 

Aiden is just so adorable >//<

Heres a pic of what I imagine him to looks like ->

Image result for ulzzang baby boy

His hair and eyes remind me of Amber ^^

 

Whenever I read a fanfic about Amber having a child or a brother,

his name is ALWAYS Aiden! 

And it fits so nicely, 

like I dont even know why!

But what if Amber actually names her future son Aiden?

That would be so awesome XD

 

Please leave your comments on your thoughts on the story~

I love reading them ^^

Please dont forget to vote and subscribe >3<

And finally, dont forget to anticiapte the next chapter!

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed it <3 

Image result for fx Amber gif