001

Behind the Wolf

The airplane flew down. A man walks out.

“Seoul.”

A ringing was heard.

“Hello.”

“Kirs are you in Seoul?”

“Yes, mom.”

“Great! Where are you staying? I find you a pl---”

“Mom, I got one.”

“Where? Who.”

“You know who.”

“Kris, I don’t know.”

“Taehyung-hyung and Haeryung-noona.”

“Ahhhh. I see. You wanna met her that badly?”

“Yes! Of course. I waited seventeen years.”

“Good luck.”

“Thanks mom.”

 

“Nana, I’m back. Although you might not know me, I know you. Be ready for me. Your wolf is back for you.”

 

Another ringing sound. Kris pick up the phone.

“Hello.”

“Kris, man. It’s Suho. What’s up?”

“Nothing much.”

“Nothing much? Lies. You’re back for her right?”

“What do you think?”

“That could wait. Come to Dream High and let’s meet up. The other are waiting.”

“Okay. Give me the address.”

 

An hour pass and Kris arrive at Dream High School. Kris pick up his phone and call Suho.

“I’m sorry. The call is unavailable at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep.” Beep.

Kris called Suho couples of time, but he did not pick up his phone.

“He must have class or busy at the moment. Guess I wait.”

 

A girl was walking on her way to class, but she felt dizzy. She was sick, but have refused to stay home. School was her number one priority. All her friends have already told her to go home, but still she refuse. Annoy by her friends, she left. She was going to her favourite place at school --- the roof. Peaceful. Maybe she could rest for awhile.

While walking her way to the roof, she felt like she was about to collapse, faint, but she fought back. She wasn’t going to let this sickness take her home.

Kris got up and was about to leave, but then someone bump into him.

“Sorry,” he says.

No replies. He look up and saw a girl. She looked sick. She was rubbing her head, as if she was about to faint. His heart skip a beat. The next minute he knew, she collapse. He caught her before she fell on the concrete floor. The crowd of students was shocks. He look at her and his heart skipped another beat.

He look up and says, “Where’s the nurse office?”

The students around them point at the directions of the nurse office. Kris follows their directions and went to the nurse office. He place the girl on the bed. The nurse called her parent.

“Is she going home?”

“Yes.”

“Who is going to pick her up?”

“Her parent.”

“When.”

“They says soon. They are busy.”

“I could take her.”

“Sorry, I can’t. Are you her guidance or any sort of relatives?”

“I’m sorry, but no you can’t.”

“I know her parent. I can called them for you. It’s better for her to be home than here.”

Kris pick up his phone and called Taehyung-hyung.

“Taehyung, I’m at Nana’s school because I was meeting up with Suho. I bump into Nana and brought her to the nurse’s office. She told me you wouldn’t be able to pick her up until later. Mind letting me take her home.”

“Sure. I don’t mind at all. There’s an extra key in the mail box. Give the phone to the nurse, so I could tell her it’s alright for you to take Nana home.”

“Okay. I will.”

Kris gives the phone to the nurse. The nurse talked to Taehyung for a moment and agree to let Kris take Nana home.

“Thank you,” Kris says to the nurse.

“You’re welcome.”

 

Kris carried Nana bride style to his car. The students started shouting.

“Ohhhh,” shouted a group of students.

Kris just smile. He was enjoying the moment. When Nana comes back, she will have some explaining to do. He could already tell. He lay Nana in the backseat and put a blanket on Nana. He smile once one and then went to the driver seat. He put his seatbelt one and drove off to Nana’s place.

 

“Who was that,” says a student.

“I have no idea, but he was pretty hot. I mean so freaking damn hot.”

“What is his relationship with Nana?”

“Friend probably.”

“She’s a dork. Who will go for a girl like her?”

“Better watch what you say.”

“Nah.”
“Nah? Oh please. Once Nana is here, you’re terrified of her.”

“Shut up you!”

“I’m right though.”

“I have my eye on him.Just know that.”

“An older guy? Oh please. He will end up in jail because of you.”

“Will you shut your mouth?”

 

Kris arrived at Nana’s home. He went out first to grab the key and open the door. He then went back to his car and pick up Nana bride style again. Again, his heart skip a beat. Once Nana was inside her home, he put her on the couch. He then attempted to find her room. He went upstairs and open all the door. At last there was Nana’s bedroom. He open her door and went back downstairs. He pick Nana up and went to her bedroom. He place Nana down on her bed and cover her in her blankets.

He went back downstairs. He called Suho again.

“What’s up man? I hear you been here. People are talking about you.”

“Of course. Didn’t I tell you I be there. So tell me.”

“Tell you what?”

“You know Nana was going to he there right? That’s why you told me to come right?”

“Maybe. Maybe not.”

“Doesn’t matter. I’m with her right now.”

“What?”
“I caught her when she fainted. Luckily she didn’t bump her head and I’m canceling on you.”

“What? Are you serious Kris. You will abandoned me for her.”

“Yes. I haven’t been with her for about seventeen years.”

“Umm… There me too.”

“You’re different.”

“Whatever man. We’ll caught up later. Hint. She’s a fighter.”

“What do you means?”

“You’ll know soon.”

The called end and Kris called Taehyung-hyung.

“Hello.”

“Haeyung-noona?”

“Yes. Who this?”

“It’s Kris.”

“Kris! Oh my! How have you been?”

“I’m great. I’m back here in Seoul.”

“Really? We should meet you. I bet you waiting for her.”

“Actually… I’m with her.”

“What? How?”

“Didn’t Taehyung-hyung tell you.”

“Wait, he knew about it?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll called you back. I will have a talk with him.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

 

Kris decided to roam around the place. He remember that they have already given him a room. They says it would be close to Nana. He went back to where Nana was and open the room next to her.

“Yep. This is my room.”

He went back to his car and gather all of his things. He placed they in his room and started to organize and decorate them to his preference.

Hour passes and he decided to cook for the both of them. Taehyung-hyung and Haeryung-noon was going to be late, so they told him to take a good care of her. Kris didn’t mind. It was just going to be him and her. Just the two of them. Alone. Together. For awhile. Kris started to cook for awhile. Waiting for Nana to wake up and eat. Just thinking about her make Kris smile. How can a girl make him smiles this much? I girl who belong to him of course.

Author Notes: Okay. Here the actual first chapter. When boredom kills. Continue to wait for my updates.