002

Behind the Wolf

“Ahhh. Lights. Where am I?”

“She look around her room.

“Wait. It mine. But how? The last thing I remember was that I was... I was... Umm… Walking to the roof. What happen after that?”

She look around her room confused. She stretch her whole body. She smell delicious. Foods. Something smells so go. Different. Was her mother trying something new to cook? Since she was home, she didn’t bother to wear her glasses. She just simply left her bedroom and went to the kitchen.

“Mom! What are you cook---” “Who are you?”

“A friend.”

“Of my parent?”

“Yes.”

“Where are my parent and what are you doing here?”

“They are busy working. I’m here to take care of you.”

“I don’t need anyone to take care of me. I’m capable of taking care of myself.”

“Rude much.”

“What?”

“I’m here to take care of you. No need to be angry.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes. Yes you are.”

“Bye.”

“Wait. Where are you going?”

“Bedroom.”

“Aren’t you going to eat.”

“From you? Nope.”

Kris went to Nana.

He smirk and says, “Don’t you wanna know how you got here?”

“Nope.”

“I’m going to tell you anywhere. You fainted when you got to me because you knew I was going to caught you. ”

“Lies! I will never. Not to a person like you.”

“Come on. You’re a dork with the glasses on, but you’re pretty cute right now.”

“Do. You. Want. Me. To. Stab. You. Right. Now?”

“Go ahead. At least it’s from you.”

 

Nana just gives him the evilest look and walk off to her bedroom.

“Who do this guy think he is? Thinking he could come into my home and start think we are friend? For one thing, we are not. Another reason, I hate him already.”

A knock on the door was hear.

“Go away!”

“Your foods are ready.”

“I told you I do not want to eat.”

“And I’m saying your foods are ready. Now go downstairs and eat.”

“Who are you to tell me what to do?”

“Nana!!! Come downstairs right down!”

“Seems like your mother wants you.”

“Shut up.”

 

“Mom! Who this man?”

Nana point at Kris.

“He’s a friend and a guest. Now be polite.”

“Here that,” says Kris. “Be polite to your parent’s friend and a guest.”

Nana gives Kris the evilest look.

“Nana! Manner!”

“Mom! I--” “I-- can’t take this any longer.”

“Nana, he will be staying with us.”

“How long?”

“A...long time.”

“Mom! Why?”

“You will understand soon.”

“Understand what?”

“Never mind.”

“Now go sit next to Kris.”

Nana follows her mother order. She ate her dinner and ignore Kris the whole time. Once she was done, she left, then clean back to do the dishes when Kris was gone.

“Dad.”

“Yes sweetie.”

“Is he really go to stay with us forever?”

“Well… yes dear. Why?”

“I don’t like him.”

“Sweetie, he’s a nice guy. You just don’t understand anything yet.”

“What do you mean anything yet. I’m seventeen. I’m going to be eighteen soon. Plus I already knows that I’m a wolf. What else is there that I do not know of?”

“That’s--Umm… Sweetie, let’s talk about this later.”

“Fine.”

 

Nana went back upstairs. Once she reach the top of the stairs, the first person she came in contact with was no other than Kris. Ignoring his present, she went to her bedroom and lock the door.

 

The next day, the first person she come in contact with was again Kris. Once again, she ignore him and went downstairs for breakfast.

“Nana, Kris will be taking you to school for now oh.”

Nana choked on her foods and says,” Wait. What? Why? Him of all people.”

“Nana!”

“Mom! I never agree to this.”

“Awww. Don’t be sad Nana. I’m always here for you.”

“Oh please. I rather be eaten by wolves than be near you.”

“Of course you will.”

 

Nana walk out the door and started walking to school. Nothing will stop her from going to school. Not even that Kris guy. She will never get in the same car as him nor be in the same car as him. Over her dead body. By the time she arrive to school, her name was hear multiples times by different students. She look around and give them dirty look.

She went up to her friends and says, “What’s going on? Why is my name repeats times after times?”

“Unnie,” Kaeun says. “Who was that guy?”

“What guy?”

“That guy who carry you when you fainted.”

“Him? You guys. I means everybody is talking about him. Seriously?”

“Yes, Unnie. A lot of girls have a thing for him.”

“A thing. That’s great!”

“Nana,” says Uee. “What are you thinking?”

“I hate him.”

“So. What are planning?”

“Hook him up with one of these girls, then he goes to jail. Happy ending for me.”

“Nana!”

“What? I hate him.”

“You just met him.”

“I know, but I hate him already.”

“Why,” says Lizzy.

“Because he’s ignoring.”

“Like how?”

“No need to know.”

“So,” Raina says. “How do you know him?”

“Firstly, I do not know him. He’s my parent’s friend. I just found that out yesterday.”

“And.”

“And what.”

Ding Dong.

 

“See you guys later. Going to get going before---”

Honk. Honk.

“Nana, he’s back.”

“Duh. I know.”

“Nana! Get in.”

Nana ignore him and continued to walk off.

“Nana!”

Kris wasn’t ready to put in a fight with Nana. So he simply went up to her and grab her by the waist of her hand and led her to his car.

“We are going out for ice-cream.”

“Why?”

“Because I says so.”

Kris arrive at the ice-cream shop. The worker in the shop immediately fought over on who was going to do Kris’s order. Nana simply just look at they with disgust. The worker did the same thing in return.

“Hello. What would you like?”

“I will like two cookies and cream please.”

“Okay. Please wait. Your order will be ready.”

The worker gives Kris two cookies and cream cones. While giving the cones to Kris the worker give Nana a dirty look. Nana just ignore and give the same thing back.

 

“That guy is so hot and handsome.”

“Agree. Look how good he look like with those clothes on.”

“Perfect.”

“But who is that girl with him?”

“Probably a friend.”

“A friend? Oh please. Who will want to be friend with a girl like that?”

“Some people. You know looks don't count. What count is what inside of your heat.”

“Like I care. All I want is him and I’m going to get him. I just to to push that girl aside.”

“Why?”

“There is no way that he is dating her. She is still a child.”

“She is not a child. She is a high school girl. She’s going to graduate soon.”

“And how do you know?”

“Her parent and her used to always come here together. I pretty much seen her grow up.”

“You must be old.”

“Manner please.”

“I don’t care. Just to let you know, I would do anything to get him with me. A little like her will never be at his level. Plus, she’s a minor. He’ll go to jail if he dated her.”

“Well, you never knows.”


After Nana and Kris was done with their ice-cream, Kris drove them back home. Night passes and Nana was enjoy her time. It was time for her to shift to a wolf. To enjoy the breeze while she run. Without any notice, Nana transform into a wolf, but Kris was there watching her. At the next moment, Kris transforms himself into a wolf and follow Nana.

Author Notes: Here's the last update for the night. Enjoy reading my story. Continue to wait for my updates.