A wonderful surprise

I Fell In Love With...You?

I had just finished cleaning the mess Kana made in the living room when the doorbell rang. I took off my cleaning gloves and walked to the door.

Note to self. Scold Kana later.

"Coming!" I said.

I opened the door and my mouth dropped open.

There in front of me stood the last person I expected to see.

Leeteuk. My angel.

"Is that all you're going to do? Don't I get a hug? A kiss? A shout of joy." He said smiling with his left dimple showing.

He stretched out his arms and I immediately went towards it. I hugged him with all my might.

Is this a dream?

Then realizing how much I missed him. I screamed. I jumped up and down. I gave him a kiss then hugged him as tight as I could.

I missed him so much.

"What are you doing here? You said you would be arriving next week. I just saw you live on TV two days ago, in CHINA."I asked him.

"I said Super Junior was arriving next week. I on the otherhand, right after the concert booked a flight and here I am. I missed you so much Hyeo." He said holding my hands in his.

Tears welled up my eyes and he wiped them away.

"Awww, you missed me that much?" He teased me.

"Idiot. Of course I did!"I told him slightly punching his arm.

He laughed and laid on the floor pretending to be hurt. I laughed at him. I then realized that I looked absolutely ridiculous. I was wearing baggy sweat pants and a huge t-shirt.

Great! I finally see him after all this time and he sees me wearing this. OMG!

"Come inside while I change. I must look terrible." I told him embarrassed by the way I looked.

"You look great. Perfect." He said smiling as he followed me inside.

I only blushed in reply. I know I look horrible but he was kind enough to say I looked great. He was too nice for his own good. I loved that about him.

"By the way, Hyeo. There's a reason why I came back earlier than expected." He told me with serious tone.

He stopped me from walking and turned me around to face him.

He then took out something from his pocket. He then placed it in my hands.

It was a small box. I opened it and saw the most beautiful heart shapped pendant that I have ever seen. Its color was a mixture of blue and green. I gasped at the sight of it and froze.

"Look at the back." He said.

I turned the pendant around and saw a small hinge. It wasn't a pendant but a locket. I tried to find the other half of the locket but it was missing. There was only an engraving on it FOR-

For what? Where's the other half?

But I didn't care anymore.

"Its beautiful." I said told him.

I had to cry. It was the most beautiful thing that anyone has given me. He took the locket from the box and placed it on my neck. The pendant had a long chain. It was long enough that the pendant fell on to my chest where my heart was supposed to be. He then took out the other half of the locket that hung around his neck and showed me what was engraved on it.

-EVER...

"Perfect. Now, wherever you go. As long as you wear this. We will never be apart. Saranghaye, Hyeo." He said putting the pieces together.

Forever...

I hugged him tight and for the first time in a long long time I let my tears flow freely from my eyes. My tears had no hint of sadness in them. Those were tears of pure happiness.

This is the most wonderful surprise I have ever had.

"Saranghaye...Oppa." I told him as I burried my face on his shoulders.