Work...Work...Work...

I Fell In Love With...You?

Having Leeteuk back home was great. Atleast know we're near each other. When he was overseas I was worried about him. I kept on thinking...

How is he doing?

Is he eating well?

Does he have enough sleep?

Who's taking care of him?

I knew that the members would take care of him the same way he took care of them. But I couldn't help but be worried. Now I didn't have to. Though he's busy with his schedules and Super Junior's schedules, we still manage to see each other often.

"Hyeo! Hyeo! Sanp out of your day dreaming and help me carry this to the studio." One of the staff of the program told me.

"I'm coming!" I yelled after him.

I helped carry the huge box to the studio and once i got there practically everyone were ordering me around.

I and three other production assistants worked at SME and most of the time we worked together for an event of a production.

Today was different. The three were absent for some reason and I was left doing all the work. I kept on going back and forth from one studio to another. It was really tiring.

I'll need a long long long vacation after this.

My feet are killing me.

Now I know how Elmer Fudd feels like after he runs after Bugs Bunny. God! I wish I had Kana's energy. She would do these work with no sweat.

"Hyeo!" Someone from behind me shouted.

"Yes Sir!" I exclaimed turning around straightening up.

Kangin and Shindong were standing in front of me with surprised expressions.

"Hyeo, you look terrible." Shindong said with a worried face.

"I'm fine. I just have a lot of things to do today." I told them with a smile.

Yep! A LOT OF THINGS.

"You should take it easy. Leeteuk-hyung wouldn't like it if you over worked yourself." Kangin said with the same worried expression as Shindong.

Yeah right. Isn't he doing the same, everyday?

"I can handle it." I told them.

"Why are you here anyway? I thought you had schedules." I added carrying another box with me.

"Here let me help you with that." Kangin offered but I moved the box away from him.

"No! It's fine. I'll get into trouble if anyone sees you carrying these boxes while I'm not."I said.

"But... fine. We just finished with our schedules and saw you walking carrying that heavy box. Are you sure you don't want us to help you?" Shindong explained.

I started to walk and the two followed me.

This box is heavy. Maybe I should let them help just this once?

No! Hyeo, no. You'll get into trouble.

Remember Kangin and Shindong are part of Super Junior.

Super Junior, a famous pop idol group.

For a moment I had forgotten who these people are. Sometimes I wondered what it would be like if I had met them as normal people then maybe things would be different.

For one, they could be helping me with this box right now.

"Yes. I'm sure." I told them.

"Hyeo, there's going to be a party at the dorm tonight. Leeteuk-hyung asked us to invite you. He's busy today so he wasn't able to do that himself." Shindong said.

"Party?"I asked them putting the box down for a moment.

"Yes. It's a celebration party." Shindong replied.

"Celebration party?" I asked again.

"Yes. So, you'd better come. The party starts at six. Shoot! We've gotta go Shindong... Bye Hyeo." Kangin said looking at his watch.

The two said good-byes and went off.

I sat on the box and wiped a sweat from my forehead.

Celebration party? For whom?