Chapter 2

Secretly in love with you! (EDIT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun ray streamed down through the windows until it struck Seokjin’s face. His eyes gently made a move when the rays started to wake him up and his eyes were about to open.

When it was fully opened, he stretched his hands in the air and yawned loudly while rubbing his eyes. He felt something heavy on his chest and turned his head gently at the direction. His eyes widened as he saw the younger sleeping on top of him. His mind quickly registered what happened last night and he sighed.

The sight where Jungkook was hugging him being half- made quite a huge impact on him. His face was changing into a soft red. He was blushing furiously.

“H-Hyung~” Jungkook moaned, eyes still closed. In that second, everything has gone harder for Seokjin. He couldn’t help but stare the younger sleeping on his chest. He gritted his teeth in frustration.

“J-Jungkook~” Seokjin tried to wake him up but there was no response.

“H-Hyung, I wanna some kiss” Seokjin’s eyes widened as he saw the younger pout at him. Jungkook’s lips were pressed against Seokjin’s chest, making him shiver out of a sudden.

“Hey kiddo, wake up!” He couldn’t control it anymore. He would end up getting a totally wrong idea if he continued staying with this kid. He quickly hit the younger head but there’s still no response. He tried again, this time harder, but failed. Jungkook’s eyes shut tighter than ever, his grip on his body even tighter.

An evil idea came to his head when he saw the younger’s .

“I’m sorry Kookie, but you’re getting heavy and becoming ual!” He reached for Jungkook’s and pinched it sharply.

“Ouch! What the hell hyung? It hurts!” Jungkook was now awakening from his sleep but he didn’t expect to get those by the older as a wakeup call. “What was that for?” Jungkook pouted before scrambling to sit on Seokjin’s laps and covering up his .

“That was supposed to be me who should ask you that!” Seokjin raised his voice. “What were you doing, lying down on top of me? And not to mention you broke the rule!” Seokjin pointed to the younger’s bare torso. “Did I not tell you to wear a shirt while you’re sleeping with me?”

“But I was wearing one!” Jungkook whined and lowered his head gently to look down on his body. “Ohh I see.” Jungkook gave a slight smile to Seokjin. “I-I had no idea, maybe it was my sleeping habit or it was getting too hot last night?” Jungkook grinned and shrugged.

“This kid. I don’t know what should I do to you.” Seokjin’s sighed, defeated in the early morning argument. Just how clumsy Jungkook could be? And naïve, to be exact. Seokjin shook his head. “Go take a shower, I still need my coffee and you still need to come with me.” Jungkook nodded his head cutely while beaming at Seokjin.

“Okay! Love you, Jin hyung.” Jungkook grinned as he got up from Seokjin’s laps. Seokjin’s rolled his eyes at how Jungkook was teasing him with his sweet lovely voice. The younger walked to the bathroom.

“Did he really mean that?” Seokjin wondered, but shrugged it off before going downstairs to make  breakfast.

As he walked into the kitchen, he saw Jimin was eating bread with jams. He raised his eyebrows and snickered. He thought there was no jams since Namjoon had always said that to Jimin.

“Oh Jin hyung, good morning!” Jimin called cheerfully with his mouth full of bread.

“Morning to you, too.” Seokjin greeted him with a smile.

“Hey guys. Have any idea how did I end up sleeping in Jimin and Jungkook’s room again?” Out of the blue, Yoongi came into the scene with his puffy eyes. He yawned lazily.

“Well, Jimin brought you again.” Seokjin said nonchalantly.

“No, I absolutely did not do that, hyung!” Jimin flustered, glancing to Seokj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter