Chapter 1

Secretly in love with you! (EDIT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyungs, I’ve a date tomorrow!”

Jungkook’s shout made the members of Bangtan gape their mouths open in unison except for one person who simply stood up and left the room, not saying a word.

“What?” said Taehyung in shock. “Again, Jungkook?!” 

Jungkook simply nodded.

“B-But, you just got a new date before. What about her?”

Jungkook shrugged. “I don’t know, I just broke up with her”

Once again, were shocked, their eyes widening at their maknae’s confession.

“Yah, how many times do you want to break up with the girls that you date, huh?” Hoseok screamed through his ear.

“Aish hyung, you’re too loud” said Jungkook, visibly annoyed. He looked around, not paying attention to what Hoseok just said. His eyes darted around the room.

“Hey, did anyone saw Seokjin hyung? I don’t see him” Jungkook asked.

“Tae, he just ignored me like that!” Hoseok whined and quickly ran to hug Taehyung.

“I thought he was here with us just now?” said Jimin while brushing Yoongi’s hair. “Hyung, lets sleep together tonight?” Jimin asked the already sleeping Yoongi. “That’s my boy!” Jimin proudly declared when he saw Yoongi sleeping peacefully with his mouth opened on his right thigh. They could all hear the light snore coming out of the elder’s mouth.

“First, Yoongi was sleeping on couch and you take him to sleep on your thigh, Jimin. Second, he doesn’t like you. Lastly, you’re gonna die when he realised that you brought him to your laps” said Namjoon disapprovingly, shaking his head when he saw that Jimin wasn’t listening to him. He sighed. “Well, suits yourself then kid”

Namjoon turned his attention to Jungkook. “Maybe he’s at his room? Go look for him, Jungkook.”

“Nuhh, I don’t want to.” Jungkook mumbled.

“Well, I’m going to look for him, then.” Namjoon stood up from the couch. Jungkook gasped a little and ran off to bang Seokjin’s door. Namjoon smirked in victory. “As expected. Too easy.”

“Hyung, are you in there?” said Jungkook while knocking three times on Seokjin’s door.

Jungkook heard the doorknob turned, and he waited patiently, biting his lips. The door made a creaking sound before it was fully opened. There was Seokjin, staring down at the younger with his cold gaze. “What?” Seokjin replied weakly.

“Oh there you are. Why are you here when all of us are at the living room?”

“I was there, as a matter of fact.” Seokjin gave an irritated look at Jungkook.

“Oh…. That’s too bad, I was just talking about—“

With that, the door slammed shut. Jungkook’s blinked his eyes. “What’s wrong with this hyung?” he mumbled to himself as he knocked the door once again, this time louder. “Jin hyung!” He shouted.

“I’m already asleep!” Seokjin shouted behind the door, not hiding the irritation in his voice.

“Oh really?” Jungkook huffed. “I’m not kidding, open up! I want to tell you something.” he banged the door again but there was no response from the other side.

“I know you’re not asleep yet. Open up. I don’t have a bed to sleep.” Jungkook grumbled. Jimin and Jungkook are sharing one room while Yoongi was supposed to share with Seokjin but Jimin rearranged their sleeping plans tonight by kidnapping Yoongi and locking Jungkook out of their shared room.

 

Unexpectedly, the door opened. Jungkook beamed a little before gasping when he saw Seokjin’s puffy face.

“Were you crying—“ Jungkook started before Seokjin cut off his words again.

 “Kookie, why were you so loud!? I was already in my sweet dreams!” Seokjin ranted, rubbing his eyes a little. Jungkook pouted.

“Let me sleep in your room, Jimin dragged Yoongi to sleep in my room again.” Jungkook complained, looking at the elder with puppy eyes.

“Why don’t you sleep in Namjoon’s room? You know that he sleeps alone—” Jungkook cut Seokjin mid-sentence with a fake yawn and pushed the elder inside his room before stepping in himself. “H-Hey! I was talking!” Seokjin’s shouted.

Jungkook quickly jumped on Seokjin’s bed and stretched his slender legs, which was made Seokjin face burn up a little. “Two man on one bed…” he said under his breath while watching the innocent kid grabbing his pillow and hugging it tightly. Seokjin sighed and shook his head.

“Hyung, do you mind?”

Seokjin was pulled back to the world by Jungkook’s sudden question. He quickly shook his head as a respons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter