Chapter 3

Secretly in love with you! (EDIT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin went back to his seat afterwards and saw the younger’s gloomy face. He frowned a bit and patted his back, which was made Jungkook jump a bit.

“Hyung! You scared me!” Jungkook barked at him.

“Why the gloomy face?” Seokjin pulled the chair in front of Jungkook. “Seulgi, huh?”

“She won’t be coming.” He said with a pout.

“Sweet.” Seokjin whispered under his breath. He turned around and made a victorious grin before turning back to Jungkook with a straight face.

“What’s with it?” Jungkook stared at the elder. Seokjin shook his head innocently.

“Nothing~ Looks like it would be just us.” Seokjin looked at Jungkook with concern. “What are we going to do now?” Seokjin smiled brightly at the clearly frustrated younger.

“I don’t know…” Jungkook shrugged in dismay, pouting his lips. “Time to find a new girl, I guess.”

“Aishh this kid. You’re not giving up aren’t you?” Seokjin murmured inaudibly. “Okay look. How about I pretend to be your date? How does that sound to you?” Seokjin winked his right eye to Jungkook, acting all cutesy.

“As if that’s gonna help.” Jungkook rolled his eyes

“At least I tried to cheer you up, be a bit grateful.” Seokjin huffed. Jungkook gulped and shook his head.

“N-no. You don’t understand, hyung. She’s ruining my plan.” Jungkook sighed loudly.

“What plan?” Seokjin raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook looked at him in shock. He wasn’t expecting those words to come out of his mouth. He quickly shook his head.

“Mmm-hmm… N-nothing.” Jungkook muttered. “Y-yeah, let’s have a date then. Woohoo~” Jungkook grinned at the elder.

“You are so weird. But okay, whatever, you asked for it.” Seokjin shrugged. Jungkook widened his eyes.

“Wait whoa, but you were the one who asked for—”

“Shh, stop talking. You're going to ruin our moment here.” Seokjin cut the younger’s words mid-sentence.

“B-But… Aishh, whatever” Jungkook sighed in defeat.

Seokjin smirked in victory.

 

Jin’s POV :

This shall be the best day ever. The time that I was waiting for has come! Thank you for not coming, Seulgi.

Jungkook’s POV :

What the hell Seulgi, that . This is not what I had in mind, geez. You ruined my plan.
Whatever. A date with Jin hyung doesn’t really sound bad after all.

//End of POV.

 

While they finally got over the awkward air and their conversation was starting to flow smoothly, a guy approached their table with a tray in his hands. He placed the lattes and cappuccino on their table with a warm smile.

“Hey again, handsome.” the guy said to Seokjin.

“Who the are you?” Jungkook stared at the guy.

“Jungkook, language.” Seokjin hissed to Jungkook before turning back towards the waiter. “Aish Ken, don’t call me that. You’re embarrassing me” Seokjin chuckled, covering his mouth with his hand.

“Why shouldn’t I? It’s what you are.” Ken said while keeping his eyes on Seokjin, quite ignoring Jungkook’s remark. “Hmm… You ordered three drinks but why are there only the two of you?”

“My girlfriend couldn’t make it.” Jungkook said, not hiding the irritation in his voice.

“I see, mind if I join you guys today? My working hours would be ending soon.” Ken smiled at Seokjin as he asked. Seokjin was about to reply when the younger spoke.

“Nope. Sorry mister, actually we’re on a date. Thanks for the drinks, now goodbye. Go back to where you came from.” Jungkook faked a smile and waved goodbye to Ken, earning a frown from Seokjin.

“Jungkook!” Seokjin furrowed his brows. “Don’t mind with him. Sure you can. We could use a company.” He smiled at the waiter.

“Oh no, it’s okay, he clearly doesn’t want me here.” Ken said softly. “But I thought you had a girlfriend? How are you guys on a date?” Ken asked and chuckled at the same time.

Seokjin shook his head. “Nah, we’re not actually on date, we made one up because of the kid” Seokjin Jungkook’s hair played with it. “He became bored and depressed so I’m just being the nice hyung I am.” Seokjin grinned to Ken. The waiter nodded.

“Ahh I get it, that made sense. If that’s the case then I’ll—”

“I said, we ARE on a date. Watch this.” Jungkook grabbed Seokjin’s shirt collar and leaned forward to his face until their l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter