1/?

A stupid bet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo has been playing the new game that Hanbin bought for him for his birthday for 3 straight hours now and Hanbin has never regretted something more in his life. He tried to start conversation with his boyfriend numerous times but the maknae's eyes are still glued to the game. 

"I didnt buy you that game for you to ignore me you know" Hanbin said while crossing his arms. "Sorry" Chanwoo said still attached to his game. Hanbin couldn't take it anymore, so he placed his head right on the maknae's lap. "Chanu yah~ baby.. love.. darling.. sweety.. princes-" Hanbin said seducing the maknae while kissing his cheeks after each nicknames.

"Stop it!" Chanwoo demanded, this time he actually took the time to pause his game and looked at his boyfriend. Hanbin was satisfied. "Come on. Aren't nicknames cute, my beautiful princess?" Hanbin teases the maknae. He could see the maknae slightly blushed but then continued playing his game and replied him with 'whatever'.

"So you agree?" Hanbin asked, purposely trying to make the younger curious. "Agree on what?" Chanwoo asked. "That you're the girl of the relationship aka my wifey~" Hanbin said. 

Chanwoo was taken aback by his boyfriend's words, but he quickly snapped out of it. "What relationship?" Chanwoo replied while grinning. Hanbin pouted at the maknaes response. "Ouch, that hurt" Hanbin said.

Chanwoo then noticed that he lost at whatever game he's playing because he didn't pause the game. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter