On Stage

Another Hard Fall

 

Second chapter friends! Where has Jiyong managed to fall this time? I hope you all like this update and do let me know what you think of it or if you see any mistakes :)  I am as always very thankful for all your support and patience when it comes to all my stories and hope to make you all very happy with more stories and updates coming very soon! Please enjoy!

 

---------------------

 

Let me here you scream Osaka!!!” The maknae’s loud voice echoed around the large stadium as he encouraged the massive influx of VIP’s who had come from all over the world to shout louder as BigBang prepared for their final song on their last stage of their recent world tour.

I can’t hear you!! Let me see you scream!!” Seungri joked again with the crowd, laughing hysterically despite the ear splitting shrieks he had received to his first request.

Shaking his head in amusement at the younger boys actions, TOP observed that the atmosphere overall throughout the entire concert had been more relaxed and generally nicer as everyone, staff, dancers, security and BigBang especially took a deep breath and resigned themselves to enjoy their last night before all the stress of deadlines started up again back at YG Entertainment.

If the way the VIP’S reacted to the last songs intro was anything to go by it was that the fans also sensed the carefree attitude tonight, as the crowd became more lively and frantic than ever, jumping, screaming and in some cases crying as the five boys they came to see, for ‘Somebody to Love’s’ encore stage, began to play about, joke with one another, throw water and overall act like a bunch of kids on stage.

Smiling with pure contentment the hyung of BigBang watched as Seungri and Taeyang ganged up on Daesung in an attempt to rip the muscular boy’s shirt off, much to the VIP’s pleasure.

It was then though, during the other members amusing antics, that the older boy registered that he hadn’t seen their much loved red haired leader for a while now.

In fact, as far as TOP was aware GD had been down at the bottom of the stage dancing close to the frantic fans ever since ‘Fantastic Baby’ had been sung several songs ago.

‘Where is that ball of adorableness?’ Seunghyun asked himself, still smiling in amusement but now with a fond glint his dark eyes as he searched the sea of fans and staff around the base of the stage in order to spot his little dongsaeng.

The oldest hyung could see, just out of the corner of his eye, that the other three younger members, now chasing each other around the stage, had the full attention of the big screen camera and the VIPS, so TOP began to casually make his way around the large expanse of stage looking for his leader.

Occasionally the tall dark haired actor would lean over the edge of the stage platform as he searched for the bright red hair, warm amber eyes, kind face and sweet smile he loved so much.

The intensity with which the deep voiced rapper looked for his petite bundle of energy had any fan lucky enough to make eye contact with the actor, blush crimson and turn away screaming. The sight of which, only heightened TOP’s amusement as he waved slightly at the loyal audience and again set his mind to finding the epitome of cuteness that was Jiyong, despite the red heads denial at the description.

I’m not cute, I don’t know how to be” was a common sentence from  the pretty mouth of BigBang’s leader and no matter how hard the other members insisted on the opposite, the slim hit song writer still would not believe their words.

TOP could only put Jiyong’s low opinion of his own appearance down to self-esteem and body confidence issues because to be honest if you were to ask Tabi’s opinion, much like the other band members who had seen ‘all’ of their shy red head’s body, then the actor would say ‘He really is oblivious to how beautiful he is’ .

Seunghyun’s sad thoughts with regards to BigBang’s leader were swift to be silenced, once TOP’s black eyes finally came to rest on the person currently occupying his mind.

Said sweetheart, Tabi observed, was sitting on a thin, low down strip of stage, purposely designed to cut deep into the sea of fans so that the band members could be closer to their supporters.

Of course, the elder should have known that’s where his dongsaeng would be.

The Tazza star smiled and huffed fondly watching the adorable scene.

At present, GD was sat cross legged, his slightly sweaty hair sticking around his happy face as the younger threw his head back and laughed hard at the antics the leader could see being performed by his fellow BigBang bandmates on the concerts camera screen.

The perfectionist looked very young and very gorgeous in that moment; TOP could not help but think, as he made his way toward the sitting figure, grinning like a fool himself, at the sight of the other boy.

Flashing white teeth, small waist bending with suppressed giggles as a small pale hand came up to hide a killer smile; which was still a source of anxiety for the other, behind many ringed delicate fingers, even while sparkling gold flecked eyes filled with joy? or perhaps tears? turned to meet Seunghyun’s own intense stare, caught the elder completely off guard.

Indeed, if the rising star in the acting industry was honest with himself right in that moment, then, he could not deny that, with a sight like Jiyong to bestow his gaze upon, TOP could not help but feel a little tug of regret in his heart, especially when GD’s eyes turned into thin crescents, belaying the fact that the leader’s grin was now at maximum capacity.

Why was he so worried to tell the adorable dongsaeng he called his leader about his feelings? Tabi mused.

Did Seunghyun really think that GD could be so cruel as to insult his confession?

No, in all reality TOP knew that his JiJi would never try and hurt him.

No, what the elder was in fact more concerned about was that the small dongsaeng would not feel the same way but so as not to hurt Seunghyun or BigBang he would give up his happiness in order to ensure everyone else’s.

It was this sort of self-sacrifice that made everyone love the petite red head but also what put TOP off pressurising the skinny ‘One of a Kind’ rapper into anything more substantial than friendship.

Love is so complicated’ the actor thought as he made his way, walking pace much faster than before, to the young man he wished he could call his own, even as Jiyong giggled louder at TOP’s eager approach and moved to get up from the small strip of stage he sat on in order to meet his hyung half way.

It was only when GD stood to his full height that Seunghyun noticed how isolated the younger boy truly was out in the crowd.

In fact, for TOP watching on from the main stage, it seemed as if Jiyong was floating rather than standing on the platform, as surrounding him was a sea of fans, grabbing hands and passionate faces all turned to the lithe Prince of YG standing amongst them.

Jiyong didn’t look very worried however, as he hadn’t taken his warm eyes off Seunghyun the entire time he had been walking slowly through the crowd with ease, light steps sure and his body moving catlike towards TOP’s currently transfixed form.

Relaxed as he was, the red head did eventually blush with the intensity of maintaining Seunghyun’s staring contest and cast his amber eyes down to the side, an embarrassed pout taking over his androgynous features, as the eldest BigBang member’s dark gaze softened even more when he took in the shorter rappers self-conscious actions.

That one really is too sweet’ Seunghyun though, GD’s captivating eyes, being diverted from his own black ones, breaking some kind of paralyzing spell the actor had been under.

As the tall rapper forced his legs to move forward and approach the shy fashionista once more, his progress was halted and view of the slim leader obscured as his other three bandmates, who TOP had all but forgotten about the moment he had located Jiyong, came bustling into him.

Seungri briefly knocked into his toned arm slightly as Daesung and Youngbae chased the younger, the maknae momentarily using Seunghyun as a human shield, trying to include him in their game even as the elder twisted in their grasps and darted his head this way and that around the laughing , trying to re-catch sight of his little perfectionist again.

It only seemed to take a minute for the other younger members to get their hyung’s unamused message and clear off to continue their game somewhere else, but it was enough time so that when TOP finally flicked his black irises back to where his dongsaeng had been he felt his heart rise contentedly as briefly their eyes relocked once more, before it seemed all hell happened.

One second GD had been grinning at him cheekily and the next thing the Tazza actor felt was his heart clench painfully and his stomach drop like he was going to be sick as he saw the flawless face he adored so much change from an expression of euphoria to panic like the flick of a switch as a strong hand from somewhere amongst the crowd suddenly shot up, roughly grabbed onto the back of Jiyong’s T-shirt and pulled back harshly.

The strength with which the faceless fan jerked GD’s shirt was so strong that it had the rapper caught by surprise and stumbling for his footing as his balance was easily upset and the world renowned star fell, crashing painfully to his knees, delicate hands scrabbling at the stage floor’s surface for purchase against his attackers punishing grip.

It all happened so quickly, the sigh of his helpless dongsaeng was surreal, horrifying and although absolutely terrified for his leaders’ safety TOP could not help but feel momentary relief as Jiyong fell to the floor, allowing the red head to dig his nails into something for support.

Indeed, in Seunghyun’s mind GD falling clearly meant the tugging hand would let go, after all there was no way the fashionista would be moving from his current position on the stage floor and one person could surely not pull Jiyong off stage.

This reassuring thought was in the elders head as he continued to run towards his downed brother, only for his panic to be intensified tenfold as with horror Seunghyun saw, other nearby and clearly overly obsessed fans, grab hold of the fashion icons skinny black jean clad leg and with the increased strength of multiple hands begin to pull GD, thrashing desperately and crying out in horrified fear, further towards the side of the stage with far more ease then the hyung of BigBang could ever have imagined.

“JIYONG!”

TOP screamed his heart feeling like it was jumping out of his chest as the elder sprinted towards a petrified GD, who could do nothing but twist his body wildly trying to dislodge the hands and remain on stage, fighting with a strength Seunghyun did not know his small body possessed and a desperation BigBang’s hyung never wanted to see in Jiyong’s actions ever again.

All throughout the fight to remain on stage the young leader was screaming in fear, for help, for Tabi, for security. It was the type of sound TOP had never and hoped to never hear from the sweet perfectionists’ mouth ever again, the raw noise belaying how really and truly scared the slim rapper was.

By this point Seunghyun was surprised to be honest that the big screen camera had not panned over to the horror taking place, after all, TOP though as he vaulted down several stairs, pushed past some oblivious dancers and continued running towards his short insomniac, the heart of BigBang was being stolen.

“Not on my watch”

BigBang’s hyung spat out savagely, as his desire to protect, which was always strongest with Jiyong, went into overload at the sight of a crazy fan grabbing hold of his little brothers soft red hair and yanking the flawless face backwards exposing and bending GD’s pale neck in a clearly painful manner as other obsessed ‘fans’ surrounding the young Dragon continued attempting to roughly pull the song writer off the small island of safety that was the stage.

Less than twenty meters from his goal and TOP was almost there, he could visualise it now, how he would save Jiyong and how he would later tell the younger how he felt only for GD to feel the same way and the leader would be so grateful for his hyung’s help and they would be together finally.

The aspiring new actors daydream was cut off abruptly from ever even happening however, as seemingly out of nowhere, security suddenly appeared, running from all corners, swift and efficient on their feet.

In their haste to get to GD, one of them stopped in front of TOP and raised his large hands shouting something barley audible to the elder rapper, though it sounded somewhat like.

Seunghyun stay here, it’s too dangerous, let security deal with Jiyongie!

Whatever the words the muscular foreigner in front of him had said however, it did not matter much to TOP, for in that moment the guard could have been speaking in Korean or English all Seunghyun really cared about and could focus on, was looking desperately around the human shaped obstruction in front of him, for the place where he had last seen his little dongsaeng, the fiercest yet undeniably weakest member of BigBang, fighting to remain on stage.

“Seunghyun! SEUNGHYUN!”

The second bellow of his real name right in his ear was the only thing that snapped the tall actor back out of his panicked haze of searching for his leader and to reality.

TOP, having apparently subconsciously taken several steps forward in his urgency to locate his brother in need, was now being held back tightly, though not harshly, by the YG security officer currently shouting to get the oldest rappers attention.

It was only, however, when the overblown and clearly concerned black eyes of the tallest band member were turned to and focused on the other forty-something male that the powerful guard finally enunciate loudly for TOP to understand.

“You need to stop moving Seunghyun, we can’t have this being a scene, the others are keeping the crowd and cameras occupied but you need to step back while we deal with the situation!”

It took less than a second for the phrases being spoken at him to register in TOP’s head but when it did the oldest member of BigBang wasted no time shouting right back, tone fuelled with anger and emotion.

“I don’t give a damn about making a scene! That’s not a “situation” out there it’s Jiyong! The goddam love of my li… I mean my little brother, being ing pulled apart! He needs me! Now get out of my way!”

Noble as his words were, Seunghyun would later come to regret his outburst, as the body guard intensified his already iron grip on the now struggling Tazza actor, preventing the rapper from moving any further.

The new position though restricting, did however, finally give BigBang’s visual a good view over the older YG staff members sculpted shoulder at the events still playing out on the small strip of stage buried deep in the sea of frenzied fans.

From where he stood, TOP could see more members of security then he had ever seen in one place in his entire music career, efficiently pushing back the crushing weight of desperate audience members with clear urgency as they paved their way towards a slim writhing body, Seunghyun could identify anywhere as GD.

On seeing the seriousness of the incident, the actor’s own fight for freedom become slowly weaker and weaker especially as he saw the speed with which the staff got to his little sweetheart.

Indeed, it seemed to the elder rapper that no sooner had the bulky men in black t-shirts surrounded the area Jiyong was in, then one particularly tall and young member of security was grabbing hold of the perfectionists slim wrist and pulling the little thrashing lump of Kwon out of harm’s way and into his large chest, shielding the red head from still desperately grabbing hands.

It hurt Seunghyun deep inside to see someone else, even if they were payed security, being the leader’s source of protection in that moment, as the dark haired rapper could make out, even from this distance, the violent trembles now racking the scared little body currently being smothered in the young YG staffers arms.

The eldest rapper of BigBang could only watch sadly and regretfully as Jiyong curled up and tried to wedge himself further into the other tall, dark and handsome man’s chest, the ‘One of A Kind’ rapper clearly seeking safety from the still grasping hands pulling at his petite body.

Indeed, Seunghyun saw, with jealousy despite the situation, how the youthful security guard leaned forward, kindly whispered something in GD’s ear and then proceeded to easily lift the traumatized bundle of young rapper into his arms bridal style before striding confidently off stage, all the while maintaining a gentle hold on the beautiful leader, who’s tear stained face was pressed into the YG security’s tanned neck.

The young staffer carrying the man that held his heart, looked like he never wanted to put the fashionista down as the tall, black clad youth made his way smoothly passed Seunghyun, comforting grip protectively supporting Jiyong like YG’s golden boy weighed nothing at all.

Sensing he’d missed his chance, a crossing of black eyes and hazel was all it took for BigBang’s hyung to feel like the handsome security guard, currently with his arms full of red haired leader, had peered right into his soul, seen his heart and now knew Seunghyun’s true feelings, despite all his precautions, as the strong Korean, instead of walking off stage as initially intended, did a careful spin while walking past, maintaining eye contact with TOP long enough to convey to the Tazza actor.

‘It’s alright, I’ve got him, he’s safe with me and I won’t let anything happen to the one you call most precious’

The connection between the two was over in no time; the security guard was once more turning his back on TOP and continuing his rescue mission, to deliver the valuable bundle pressed against his chest into the hands of Papa YG backstage.

The silent reassurance and update on his dongsaeng’s condition was a comfort to Seunghyun, no doubt.

However, TOP could not help but feel that in that moment, his emotions were very much exposed for all to see, as his heart squeezed agonizingly, and Tabi, for the second time, saw his opportunity with Jiyongie literally pass him by.

 

--------------------