In the Club

Another Hard Fall

 

I hope you enjoy the first chapter of my new work! I will update this story slowly, the result hopefully being five or six unrelated chapters on the theme of GD falling and TOP missing out on his chance to catch his little crush ;)

 

-------------------

 

In Seoul, it’s 2:30am in the morning.

We get it almost every night, when that moon is big and bright, it’s a supernatural delight everybody’s dancing in the moonlight’

Loud music booms out from all corners in the underground club, the name of which by now has been long forgotten. The speakers blasting the songs are powerful enough that the clubbers, too stubborn to go home, can feel their very bones vibrate.

‘Everybody here is out of sight, they don’t bark and they don’t bite, they keep things loose to keep it tight, everybody’s dancing in the moonlight’

The nightclub is heaving despite the late hour. Strobe lights of green, red and blue illuminate the dark cave like room, giving flashes of boys and girls of all ages, different shapes and sizes, their sparkly clothes ranging from designer to second hand.

Dirt mixed with diamonds in the underground venue, the normal rules no longer applying as status was forgotten and the clubbers were united in that moment only by the music they were currently moving to.

‘Dancing in the moonlight, everybody’s feeling warm and bright, it’s such as fine and natural sigh, everybody’s dancing in the moonlight’

The energy in the club was high and contagious, a thick heady layer of smoke and alcohol resting around the tossing and turning heads of the clubbers as they danced their hearts out, shades of black, brown and blonde intermingling to become a sea of people filling the entire club, making it almost impossible to spot anyone on the packed dance floor.

Well, almost impossible, TOP humoured as he watched the colourful crowd ebb and flow like a living thing from his sitting position on the raised platform in the clubs VIP section, Scotch on the rocks in one hand, cigarette in the other.

It was unfeasible, Seunghyun’s fuzz drunk brain thought, to not recognise G Dragon in a packed room, no matter how many people, mirrors, lights or other distractions were present.

After all, even from his slumped position in BigBang’s private booth, legs spread wide apart with a relaxed hand pouring alcohol down his throat, TOP could still pick out the small leader’s form easily.

Cigarette now falling from his lazy, slightly numb fingers, Tabi briefly wondered if it was the red hair that caught his dark eyes amongst all the other clubbers in the room or something else entirely.

He dismissed this theory however and turned his gazes in favour of Jiyong’s clothes, as the oldest member of BigBang decided it must in fact be Ji’s fashion that made the younger boy stand out tonight.

Yes, that had to be it.

The skinny jeans that hugged his leader’s slim legs, the glitter on his face and hair, the sparkly, tight fitting T-shirt and designer shoes was a combo only GD could pull off TOP concluded.

But then again, Seunghyun contemplated, that there were a lot of clubbers wearing far more obnoxious outfits than his particular hit song writer this night.

Then what was it? The twenty-something puzzled.

If not the hair or clothes, then what prevented Tabi from dragging his eyes off Ji’s petite form?

Why could TOP not help but watch his dongsaeng, dancing so naturally to the music, that gummy grin; partly influenced by drink but mostly just genuine happiness taking up most of the fashionistas face, even as the boys’ vibrant red hair fell around his doe eyes every time the energetic rapper jumped to the pulsating beat.

Tabi couldn’t resist when the corners of his mouth twitched up at the endearing site of Jiyong acting so carefree.

The leader seemed his young age in that moment, throwing his head back and singing out the song’s lyrics, slim body moving fluidly as the red haired boy appeared to make friends with every other drunken clubber swaying around him.

Seunghyun actually snorted and had to put his drink down when he saw how other boys and girls all around the charismatic leader tried to grind up next to his oblivious dongsaeng, in the hopes that the perfectionist would give them some attention and share his hyper energy, which seemed to have no limit.

Well, TOP thought, the club goers were naïve but at least the arrogant youths had good taste because to be honest even he, intoxicated as he was, could tell that Ji was the most attractive person in the entire nightclub, or who had probably ever been in the venue.

One look at his leaders amber eyes enhanced with glitter, button nose, sharp jaw line and high cheek bones not to mention the adorable smile was enough for BigBang’s hyung to know that.

From his seat Tabi could feel a slight twinge of jealousy rising in his heart however, as he continued to watch as a tall, over confident, dark haired man put large hands on GD’s slim waist and hip bones, trying to pull Jiyong’s smoothly swaying body back flush against his own larger and no doubt desperately needy form.

The sight made TOP feel a little sick and he was glad to see his leader was quick to dance away from the unwanted touch.

Ji’s actions were done in the sweetest manner possible but the rejection in them was clear and it instantly made the older rapper feel very smug.

The small incident out the way, Tabi was undeniably genuinely happy to see his favourite little dongsaeng relaxing and enjoying himself.

After all, TOP knew how hard the kid worked, if anyone was more deserving of a night off then it was Jiyong and the actor was sure the rest of the YG crew would agree.

The older boy could not deny though that in this particular moment he wished GD would take a break to sit with him, not only so that the forward muscle head still trying it on with the leader would leave off but also so that TOP could blame being drunk as a reason to hug Jiyong close and never let go.

Speaking of taking a break, the handsome actor couldn’t help but remember that this evening had actually been the boy, currently twirling on the dance floors, idea.

Jiyong had wanted to go as deep underground into the clubbing scene as possible, so that he could as the boy said ‘feel free for just a night’ and not be recognised or have to take security along.

The other members of BigBang had jumped at the idea, all of them wanting some down time, while Youngbae and Seungri were willing to agree to just about anything the adorable producer proposed in order to see the young rapper happy.

Truthfully TOP had been a bit worried about the idea.

After all BigBang was immensely popular and GD especially was very high profile and could be recognised from a mile off.

Seunghyun had no doubt in his mind that Papa YG would have the heads of all the band member’s if something were to happen to the President’s Golden Boy. After all the perfectionist was undeniably the company’s biggest money maker but also Jiyong was practically considered YG’s son, they were that close.

Despite this though, all TOP’s worries were set aside once he and his four brothers were filled with Dutch courage.

With Ji’s thin arms wrapped around his own muscular one as all five members of BigBang wobbled their way to Seoul city centre, hoods up, looking their best, while their leader shook with uncontrollable giggles at the fact they were all actually going out clubbing alone, Seunghyung could not help but think that all the worry was worth it.

Indeed, while the boys had all arrived at the club together, by this present time of the night the other three had long gone home. Excuses such as early starts, too much alcohol and the like were used but TOP had seen their fearless leader’s disappointed expression at the idea of leaving the venue early and Tabi had therefore said he wanted to stay.

Although TOP didn’t say it was in order to please Jiyong and spend time with him that the older boy proposed to stay out longer, it had been one of the actor’s main incentives.

Just seeing GD’s eyes light up and the way in which the shorter boy had thrown thin arms around his taller hyung’s neck, allowing for TOP to put his own hands around Ji’s slim waist, was enough to tell the older rapper he’d made the right decision.

However, now that it’s been just the two of them for goodness knows how many hours, well the two of them and all the new drunken ‘friends’ Jiyong has made. TOP had reached that stage of the night where not only could his affections for Ji be obviously seen, if the way his eyes were unable to stop following the red haired sprite was anything to go by, but also the actor was reaching the stage where he was starting to really feel the effects of the drinks he’d been having.

With this in mind, Tabi at that moment wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around GD and for the duo to wonder home together without anyone else.

In short TOP was tiered of sharing his leader and wanted to make sure they both got home safely.

Intoxicated mind made up, Seunghyun pushed himself to sit straight and promptly sharpened his already intense gaze on BigBang’s leader, trying to catch the content boys’ eye.

…It wasn’t working.

The tumult of bodies pushing and shoving not only made it hard for G Dragon to keep his feet under himself but it also made it exceedingly difficult for the redhead to see anyone not dancing three feet in front of his own eyes.

That was until the atmosphere on the dance floor changed as the music shifted.

I wanna dance with somebody; wanna feel the heat with somebody, ohh I wanna dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me”

Though he was already having the time of his life Jiyong’s smile grew in size as he let out an excited yell alongside his fellow club goers at the classic tune now blasting through the loud speakers.

There was only one thing, or more like one person who could make this night any better, Jiyong thought.

Twisting and turning and pushing some handsy people away from his petite body, GD began to wade his way out of the crowd, tiptoeing to look over the tall forms around him in the hopes of spotting BigBang’s hyung.

Twirling on the spot, closer to the outskirts of the dance floor, Jiyong let his floaty, music, colour and alcohol infused world spin dizzyingly for a second before he felt a burning gaze on his back and whipped his head in that direction, red hair flying about his gorgeous face.

Eyes finally meeting across the club floor TOP had to remember to breath as he took in the intense gaze Ji didn’t realise he possessed.

Just keeping eye contact made the young actor feel like the fashionista could read his soul.

The two boys never looked away from each other as Jiyong made his way back through the sea of bodies to Tabi’s side. It was only in that special moment that Seunghyun concluded what made the hit song writer stand out was not his dazzling looks, androgynous features or even his unique style, no it was the boys inner beauty that marked Ji as special and why TOP couldn’t tear his eyes away.

The oldest rapper could see GD getting closer and closer to the area he was seated in, the crowd parting like the red sea to let the prowling cat like idol through.

However, despite the purpose in Jiyong’s stride Tabi still clocked how clouded the ambers eyes staring into his own were; additionally he could see Ji’s walk was unsteady as the young leader made his way towards his oldest hyung.

Still it was nothing to be too concerned about, the actor thought as he shot the dragon boy a fond smile.

That was until the leader began to climb the steps to Seunghyun’s booth, his feet suddenly seeming to just weaken beneath him.

TOP’s smile froze and dropped much like his stomach, as he watched his petite dongsaeng fall and catch his skinny body unsteadily on the sharp glass steps edge, bruising delicate hands and knees as he did so.

The elder became even more concerned when Jiyong attempted to quickly rise after the fall only for the perfectionist to struggle unsuccessfully for some time to get back up from his current position on all fours.

The sigh of his dongsaeng helpless had Tabi instinctively forcing his inhibited body to move and try to rescue his little brother.

Unfortunately for the older rapper, due to tiredness and alcohol, the young actor was barely able to even twitch his fingers let alone move and as a result could only watch in frustration and curse his Scotch on the rocks, as a random clubber Ji had been dancing next to at some point during the night, and who, TOP was sure, had been keeping an eye on GD from afar, moved forward to help the leader back onto his wobbly feet.

Seeing the way the tall clubber put his strong arms securely and protectively around his little sweethearts small waist and chest in order to guide the stylish boy back onto his feet as well as witnessing the way the other man continued to hold Ji intimately close as the fashionista swayed a little bumping into the dark haired guys chest only to smile drunkenly yet still beautifully up at his taller helper had Tabi's chest thumping painfully in a way the actor was sure signalled a heart attack.

TOP could not help but feel his special shared moment with the petite rapper was over and that he had missed a really important chance, as Jiyong’s fiery eyes, that had originally been watching Seunghyun so intently, now never strayed from the gallant stranger, who clutched the little leader so close, looking like a bloodthirsty leech and making Tabi feel almost physically sick with jealousy.

All the while thoughout the exchange Jiyong remained oblivious to Seunghyun's distress as YG’s ace simply continued to smile, sincerely thank the other male clubber for his help and slowly turned his slim back on the sad figure that was BigBang's regretful hyung.

 

--------------------

 

Please let me know what you think! Your support is beautiful and much appreciated, I really love your opinions on my stories and would love to hear from you all, tell me if I make mistakes or what you would like me to write better next time I'm really open to all your thoughts :)

For anyone interested in the songs:

Toploader- Dancing in the Moonlight

Whitney Houston- I Wanna Dance with Somebody