One

Yet I still Get Jealous.

a/n: dialog written in italics is speaking in English. I switch between stage names and birth names a lot, sorry.

     Seungcheol ran forward from his room, arm looping with Junghans. He played with his hair, talking about a dream he had last night. "So, basically, after we get locked in that room, with Seunggwan, the voice overhead-sounded like manger-nim if I think about it now-said, 'The only way the both of you will get out alive is if you two sleep with each other. If you both refuse, I had the room and you die. There are guns beside you, one of you can live if you shoot the other, but can you live with killing your friend?' and so I was like, 'Okay Seunggwan! Pants off!' and this little just went 'You're ugly, no thanks.' and shot me! that ...I'm not ugly...right Junghannie?" The leader pouted, putting his chin on Junghans shoulders.

     "Whatever you say..." Junghan answered absentmindedly, really not giving a damn about what his obnoxiously thirsty leader had to say. He was way too busy watching Joshua sitting on the couch. They had all only woken up about 23 minutes ago (Junghan had a thing about knowing the exact time for everything) and it was a day off between schedules, so no one had started to even try to get ready. Josh was sitting on the couch, legs spread open, wearing a pair of Junghans black boxer briefs as well as one of Junghans baggy sweaters, light blue, low cut and thin, it was Joshuas favorite one to steal, (Junghan quite liked it when he stole it too, he loved the look of his boyfriends long neck and prominent collar bones, the left one slightly pink from a hickey from the week before) and looking at how Seungcheol was clinging to his boyfriend. Joshua only looked away from their leader and angel as he heard Vernon groggily say his name from across the room. Junghan observed as Hansol walked over, and kneeled in front of Joshua, and leaned his head on his knee, looking up at his best friend as he complained about something in English. (Even though Junghan had no understanding of the language-other than the many dirty phrases he learned from Joshua during their rendezvous- he could tell what the conversation was like from the tone of Hansol voice.)

     Junghan didn't even pay attention to anything that Seungcheol was talking about, Jesus is he still ing talking when will he know I'm not. Interested. In. Him. he thought to himself. He was too busy watching Jisoos hand in Vernons hair, playing with it and trying to sooth the upset boy. Joshua sat up and patted the spot beside him, Vernon moving from the floor to beside Josh, cuddling into his side and sounding even more upset than before. Joshua wrapped his arms around Vernon, bending his right arm at the elbow so he could once again play with the boys hair, his head now leaning on the olders neck. Joshua listened intently, and did his best to sooth the younger boy.

     "Are you even listening to me?!" S.Coups asked, sounding offended, again.

     "Not at all." Junghan deadpanned. He turned and walked away from the leader into the kitchen, grabbing an apple, saying hi to Minghao and then walking to the door frame and leaning on it, taking a bite and watching his boyfriend again. Junghan was completely convinced that Vernon had a mad need for his boyfriends and was always trying to get it, (he didn't know that Vernon was actually small and innocent and didn't want anyones other than Minghaos but then again no one other than Josh knew about that.) 

     Mingyu walked up beside him. "They'd make a cute couple wouldn't they? Too bad Vernon is straight..." He sighed.

     "No they wouldn't!" Both Junghan and Minghao said, alarmed and disgusted. "One, they have way too much in common, relationships need change and opposing opinions to work." The Angel added, trying and cover up his initial alarm with logic (not that Mingyu would pick up on his jealousy anyway, he's dumb as a doorknob), "Two...you think Vernon is straight? That kid is too biual to even function." Junghan rolled his eyes. "You're kind of an idiot."

     "I know." Mingyu said. "Sometimes I think the only reason Seunggwan sticks with me is because I have a nice ." He mumbled.

     "No more please." Minghao said, grabbing a glass of water. "I don't need to know more about you two, hyung."

     "Junghan~" Their leader sing-songed, causing said male to roll his eyes. It was no secret whatsoever that their leader had feelings for Junghan that went a little farther past friendship, (though they were all pretty sure they weren't as big of a deal as Seungcheol made them sound, that was probably only brought on because of the fact he hadn't been able to get any since, well, ever.) but, it was really, really, starting to get on Junghans and Joshuas nerves especially, that their leader would always cling to him and whine about the fact that he didn't want to be his boyfriend. He continuously tells him that he's not, and never will be interested, and has done so since this little crush started about 3 months ago. But because their leaders antics angered Joshua to no end, and Joshua was currently getting all cuddly with the other American born boy, Junghan decided that today he could let whatever flirting S.Coups had in mind happen. Their leader threw his arms around the long haired boys neck and hummed. "What should our kids eat today?" Junghan shrugged. "When will you give in and date me," at this, Joshua looked up, sending an instant glare to the leader. "You're not dating anyone, you don't have a boyfriend holding you back, just try~" Joshuas hands balled into fists as he growled. Hansol yelped in pain, Joshua forgot about the fingers that were threading through his hair and ended up involuntarily pulling it, hard.

   "Gosh hyung, I like my hair being pulled, but not like that!" Minghao choked on his water from behind Junghan, and Mingyu decided to leave and help Seunggwan finish up in the shower because he did not want to hear about the way the younger did like his hair pulled. Junghan made a face at what he presumed to be a come on to Joshua.

     "You're right Seungcheol." You're wrong, you just don't know it. "I don't have a boyfriend." We just don't tell you. He looked Joshua in the eyes, both their glares softening at the calming sight of their lovers beautiful eyes. "But I'm not into you, and I never will be." He pushed his leaders arms off of him."

     "I'll change your mind, as long as you got no one to tie you down, I can try as hard as I want." He walked past Junghan, farther into the kitchen, Minghao was turned away from the living room, standing in front of the sink, drinking his water and blushing.

     Hansol snorted, finally no longer upset over the night terror he had. He whispered to his friend, "Our leader is tryna steal your man, better look out before he starts hitting up the DMs." Joshua whispered back what sounded kind of like an angered, I ing know, but was way too quiet to actually make out.

     From where he was standing, (and the fact he has no understanding of the English language.) it looked like Vernon was being suggestive, when in reality he was the only member that knew about the two of them, Joshua opening up to him about when Vernon came out to him about being biual as well as his crush on their younger Chinese dancer. But they never told Junghan that, fearing he would be angry that Josh made the decision to tell someone without them talking about it first.

     "Jisoo-yah," he hummed. "I want to talk to you about something...is it okay if we go to our room to speak in private?" Jisoo nodded, and Junghan started walking.

     Hansol laughed again, slapping his hyungs thigh and saying, "Go get 'em tiger." as Joshua got up. 

     They walked to their room, entered it, and Jisoo closed the door behind them. He leaned on it. "That was a lot, for one morning. S.Coups is getting even more aggressive with his chasing than I thought possible." He stated. Junghan nodded in agreement, but crossed his arms.

     "I have a big problem with Vernon." Joshua stood up straight, brows furrowed in confusion. Junghan had never expressed having anything against the younger, he even acted like a mother towards him, (he did it with everyone but that's besides the point) and he always supported his strong friendship with the younger boy, so he really didn't understand. "He-he obviously has a thing for you...and I feel like, you...I don't know, like that he does? Or...I...I don't know, maybe you don't know but he doesn't know about us so he's just thirsting after you-"

     "Junghan...Hansol does know about us..." Joshua admitted. "I told him. Right after Adore U...because he told me something really personal so I owed it to him."

     Junghan looked down, slightly embarrassed. "I didn't know this because...?" He looked back up, shifting his weight to one foot.

     "I thought you'd be angry that I told someone without asking you first...I know you're really apprehensive about people knowing, and stuff...but I needed to tell him to make him feel safe. I'm sorry..." Joshua walked forward and placed his hands on Junghans hips, kissing his nose. 

     "I don't care if people know Josh. I just don't want people going after you. It makes me feel threatened. It's not that I don't trust you, because I do, I just...we've been together for so long, I don't want you to get bored, and we keep it hidden from everyone and I just don't like the feeling that it gives me when someone tries so hard to get you."

     Junghan rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder and wrapped his arms around Joshuas waist. Joshua spoke. "I know, its the fact that no one knows we are together, it gets to me too, with Seungcheol. He thinks he can do whatever because theres no one standing in his way...but Hansol doesn't want me at all...trust me. He's looking at someone else." Junghan nodded and kissed Joshuas neck.

     "Can we...can we tell them?" The longhaired boy asked.

     Joshua nodded, hugging his boyfriend tighter. "I don't see why not. I've never been against them not knowing. I would rather us not have to hid and sneak around. It's fun to do so, keep everything between us, and every moment feel like its in our own secret world. But, I want to show you off. I want you to show me off. I want you to cover me in hickeys and give people that look when they act like they want me. I want to be able to ing deck S.Coups when he blabs about you, wanna rip your shirt off and show him proof that we belong to each other. I want to tell you that I love in front of everyone, not have to hold back. I want everyone to get grossed out and make fun of us and tell us to get a room when we go a little far in front of them. I know you want that too."

     "I want it. I want that really bad." Junghan started crying. "Why did we even decide to wait so long? I just want to love you openly the way Mingyu and Seunggwan do..." He was relieved he over reacted about Hansol, he loved that kid, he just wasn't willing to lose his baby over him. 

     "I don't know, probably had something to do with not being debut yet and the groups reputation..." Joshua sighed.

     Junghans head shot up and he smiled widely, "Omg! Can we get couple rings and couple sweaters?!" They walked over to their bed and they laid down on it, holding each other and talking about it and what they should say and do and when to tell everyone. Eventually they got off topic and started talking about Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit and how they should really binge watch all of that again the next time they have 3 days off.

     After another hour, they decided that tonight at dinner they were definitely going to tell the group. Junghan kissed Joshua, tongue entering his mouth and his hand traveling under the blue sweater, running his fingers along his boyfriends sides, Jisoo moaned at the tickling sensation it sent through him. His hands went straight up to Junghans hair. Junghan and Jisoo separated after a good solid 17 minute make out session. "Then after...we can 'celebrate'..." He snapped the band of Jisoos (his) boxers, "the fact that we are out...and we wont have to worry about anyone walking in on us and being surprised."

     "Just about them walking in on us..." Jisoo rolled his eyes.

     Junghan chuckled, hand the inside of Jisoos thighs. "Nah...I'm pretty sure they'll be able to pick up on the ." He kissed his boyfriend again before rolling off of him to lay beside him. "For now, let us nap." Joshua nodded and hummed, curling into his boyfriend after setting an alarm on his phone.

 

a/n: So yeah, this was kinda ty in my opinion. I've never tried to write jealousy before, and I myself am not very familiar with the feeling because I really don't get all that jealous in my relationships. I'll probably go back and rewrite this later when I have in time, instead of just leaving it as a little drabble I wrote in 5 minutes in english class.

I will most likely be writing a second, shorter chapter about them actually telling everyone, I don't know yet, I'll see how I feel about this a few days from now. I will be marking this as complete for now because it doesn't really matter (to me) if the second chapter is there to finish it, it's pretty okay as it is considering this whole story is crap. It doesn't /need/ more, but meh, idk lets see.