#003

a door is not a door when it's ajar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#003
chanyeol + d.o.   /   pg   /   389 words
mermaid!au: chanyeol is graceful, chanyeol is elegant

 

"I'm known as one of the most graceful in my pod," Chanyeol states with a smug grin.

 

Jongdae snorts and chokes on his own spit. Kyungsoo, sitting beside him where they're camped in the beanbag corner of the library, thumps his friend on the back and eyes the tall boy where his long limbs lie sprawled in four directions. It doesn't look comfortable. He doesn't deign to respond.

"I don't know if you've noticed, Chanyeol," Jongdae splutters out, "but you can barely walk in a straight line, let alone make large movements that could be described as smooth."

Loud indignant noises come from the tall mermaid. He makes a sort of scornful flailing gesture with his body, hitting Kyungsoo in the leg with his arm. Kyungsoo picks up Chanyeol's hand with two fingers and moves it away from him. "That's hardly a fair comparison! Human bodies are so awkward, you have to keep your body upright on these two skinny things and move around that way. I left the water only after highschool! I haven't had the practice that other mermaids have."

"Is this true, Baek? Is Chanyeol really an elegant bastard on his home ground?"

Baekhyun had rolled away from Jongdae while he was #dying, and now resumes his position with his head on the younger's lap. Jongdae puts his fingers into Baekhyun's hair, carding gently through the warm bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter