Got Your Heart

WANTED: Daddy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Come in, please.”

I smile in delight as I watch Hana enter my house. She looked around in curiosity but she still had that kind of cold look. “Don’t think I’m too rich if this look too luxurious. The stuffs are all new since I just moved in so. . .” I try to explain as I lead her to the dining area. “Where’s Gaeul?” She asks and I can’t help but to look away to hide my flushed face hearing her say my daughter’s name.

Worse, searching for her.

I turn to the dining area as we enter and saw Gaeul helping Nanny Lim prepare the table. I’ve already texted Nanny Lim that I’ll bring a friend along. “Appa!” My daughter took notice of our presence and quickly rushed to me while still holding some plates. “Woah there. . .” I watch in awe as Hana took the plates from the kid when it wobbled on her hands and almost fell. “Lemme hold this for you.” She mutters soft and Gaeul hugged my waist immediately.

She looked. . . quite awkward interacting with a kid.

But still, her coldness disappeared the moment Gaeul came.

“Good morning, Appa~” Gaeul coos and buries her face on my tummy. “Hm, good morning.” I greet back before lifting her up into my arms. I gave her a smooch on the lips before turning our bodies to face Hana. “Remember her, baby?” I ask while Gaeul’s long hair. “Hello. . .” The kid greets politely and bows her head a little. I was quite shocked when I saw Hana’s lips curve up into a smile. “Hi, Gaeul.” She responds even waving a hard at my daughter.

Alright, Gaeul needs to be with us always so Hana would act nice like this.

What she did next shocked me even more. She moved close and held Gaeul’s hand. “Are you mad at Unni because of what happened the other time?” She asks and I was quite speechless the whole time. I just watch the two interact. Gaeul pouts back but was looking back at her. “Very little only. . .” My daughter answers. Hana responds with a nod as she looked around like she was thinking.

“Uh. . . Gaeul-ah. You see, your Appa and I are friends only.” She then speaks again. “But Appa tell me he likes you. Prince and Princess don’t stay friends because they like each other, ne? Appa likes you very much. . . Appa is handsome, right Unni? You not like him back? Do you not like handsome boys like Appa?” Gaeul asks with her exploding aegyo. Alright, there she goes. She’s doing this on purpose.

I saw that defeated face on Hana. She was speechless again.

“I—uh. . . Uhm. . . Gaeul, it’s. . . It’s just—“ Unni, do you not think Appa is handsome?” Gaeul again. Hana closes her eyes and she looked flustered. “Y-yes, your Appa is handsome.” She answers and opens her eyes again. My lips were threatening to curve up so I try to hide it and bury my lips on Gaeul’s head, and hold my sniggers. “But Gaeul. . . Unni’s kind of uh. . . How do I say this.” Hana continues as she looks around.

“Unni is beautiful. Beautiful and Handsome, couple always.” Gaeul speaks. Yes, you go girl. Attack her more, my dear child. I gaze at Hana again and saw her face already heating but although she maintained a straight expression. “Gaeul. . . Unni is very busy at work. So. . . work is uh. . .” She tries giving an excuse looking so clueless on how to deal with a kid’s aegyo and that’s when I fail to hold myself. I let out that faint, high-pitched, airy snigger while resting my head against my daughter’s.

That made Hana stop talking and turned to me.

“What’s so funny. . .” She muffled giving me that meaningful stare. I purse my lips tightly together and tried to stop myself. I shake my head afterwards. “Gaeul.” Hana then turns to my daughter again, with her calm-looking face. “Sometimes, Princesses needs to stay alone to be safe. Do you understand me?” She speaks which made me silent completely as I look at her eyes.

Safe? Is she that scared to enter a relationship?

“But Unni, princesses have very many guards. . .” Gaeul explains. “But Unni is different. No guar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter