Chapter 2

High School Life

Eunmi POV                                                   

The past few days, I only hung around Hyerin and her two friends. Areum and Yunhee. "Now I know why your name is Areum! Because you're so beautiful!" I exclaimed. Areum - Beautiful.  

"What about me unnie?" Oh Yunhee. "Of course you are beautiful too Yunhee."

"Um, Eunmi. I, am going to... College tomorrow." Hyerin said sadly.

"What?! Hyerin..." I didn't want an angel to leave! "Yunhee and Areum are leaving too." Make that three angels!

The bell rang. I said my goodbyes. I know why they have to go to college so soon.They were here longer that me, and they are my sunbaes. Sunbae - Senior. Of course they would leave sooner or later, but I wanted it later! Yes I sound like a baby throwing a tantrum.

I was walking to my class Block C Class 3.       A/N just realised, I could have make it Block B. Meh, too lazy.

I was walking, until someone pushed me. I swear, that person is gonna pay. He/She was GOING TO pay, until I looked at the face in front of me.

"O-Oh Sehun." If you count the numbers of fights I've been through, which ended up in me getting in trouble and being beat up, it's really weird because, I was kinda scared of Sehun.

"Possesed girl, get out of my way." Sehun spoke coldly. I was too surprised and looked stupid with my mouth hanging open, until something woke me up. His foot. He literally kicked me out of the way. Like, it hurt.

It really hurt as he kicked my shoulder. Last night, my mother smacked me on the arm and shoulder really badly with a fly swatter.         A/N I actually was hit with a fly swatter on the hand for being bad before. Holy Hell it hurts.

Everyone laughed. At me. I just ran to class with a tear coming down my cheek. I stopped in front of my class and quickly wiped the tear off. I opened the door, bowed to my teacher and made my way to my seat.

During class, Kai kept on throwing paper notes at my desk. Yes, he was in this class, and he is three seats in front of me. It was hell.

Class ended. Where were Areum, Yunhee, and Hyerin? "School announcment! Block C Class 1 Yunhee, Areum and Hyerin have left for the day. Thank you." Okay, so that explains everything. But to you three, have a good college time!

Wait, but I'm all alone! I should just run away from home, again. Again? Well I'll explain that later in the story. Back to the story, I was now walking home. It was 14 minutes past the curfew for me to come home from school. I am now preparing to get hit by father and mother. They told me to call them maim and sir, but they can't read my mind, right?

 

Family Rules written by Jung Hani and Jung SungJoong for Jung Eunmi AKA Disaster.

Refer us as Maim and Sir. No mother or father which can result you in beatings,

Always arive in the house before curfew. School curfew, 4:40 PM  Night curfew, 8:00 PM

Make us breakfast everyday at 7:00 AM

Clean the house and obey us.

Do not dare to call the police on us.

Obey Us.

If you run away,

We WILL find you

 

I just arrived at home, and too my surprise, no angry parents waiting for me. I go inside and theres a note. 

Dear Disaster

We have left the house to avoid paying bills. Go to this address, not like we care for you, but if police find put that we are leaving you, we would get arrested, again. We already have a criminal record. So don't try to find us and just go.

I actually cried. But this is so weird, they treated me in the worst ways, yet I am sad that they have left. Well I just have to call a cab with my phone and 30 dollars. I hope it is enough. 

It was enough! Thank goodness. So I went up onto the doorstep, I hope this is a good family. I pressed the doorbell. "Who is it?" A female voice asked. I heard footsteps coming to the door. The door opened. A little girl opened the door.

"Oppa! Oppa! Somebody is here." The little girl shouted.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't want to see him, and he didn't want to see me.

Oh Sehun. 

He slammed the door in my face. "My parents told me to come here!" I shouted. The little girl opened the door again. I hurried in. I was in the living room. 

"Who is it Sehun?" A familiar voice, no, it can't be. Is it.

"Get out!" Sehun shouted

The lady walked into the room.

Her face, is too unmistakable.

"Eunmi!" 

"Sojin Unnie!"

Now Sehuns eyes widened.

"Mum, you know Eunmi?"


Now Eunmi has met her saviour once again. 

So Eunmi's saviour is her enemy's mum?

DUN DUN DUN

Well hello angels! Jihae here!

I think that this was a bit shorter than the first one. I dunno. Bye!