Chapter 1

High School Life

Eunmi POV

School. Ugh.

Isn't 'Ugh' what comes to peoples mind when they think of school?

Whatever, my parents told me to be happy, like how they pretended to be happy when I came along into the world. They had to get rid of their needs, but were too engrossed in 'doing it', that they forgot to use protection. They hated me, I hated them. They want me to be happy so I don't get in trouble and have to pay money.

But my past just makes me hate them. Parents, more like murderers.

They beat me when I'm late, when I don't do work, when I do anything they don't want me to do. I don't care, I snuck into the kitchen late at night one night and stole the first aid kit. Now I can go into my room and patch myself up.

Well, it's the morning now. I'm curious about this school. I had to buy the uniform myself with my money and 50 cents my dad gave me. It was nice looking. Clean blouse with a tie, and a skirt. My only problem was this skirt. What kind of school skirt is this?! Is the principal a male ert? Byuntae.

Well I'm here now. My jaw dropped at the size of this school. Is this a museum?! Or anything bigger?

"Close your mouth, you look possesed." Who's that? Sounds like a male.

I turned around to be greeted with a male. "Sorry." I apologised to this handsome man in front of me. Suddenly, a beautiful girl ran to his side. (Eunmi is way prettier than her.)

"OPPA! Is this a fan? OMO! A stalker?! Omo omo..." What is she saying? Fan? Stalker?

"I'm not even famous, Hyerin-ah. Plus you are not my girlfriend, you are my sister." The man kindly said.

"Oh. Oh! You must be wondering who we are! My name is Kim Hyerin! And this idiot right here is Oh Sehun." She said to me.

She is really nice. I am now unfrozen. Man, I didn't know that two beautiful people talking could make you freeze. Wait, Kim, Oh, two different last names?

"You are probably wondering why we have different last names." Damn, Hyerin is reading my mind! "We are step-siblings." Oh, thats cool.

"Well lets go in! I'll show you around in the school in the time I've got, okay?" Hyerin kindly asked. I nodded. I swear, she is an angel.

"Don't get lost." That Sehun guy said coldly to me.

"Don't worry about that idiot, oh, and try and keep your skirt as low as you can get it." She told me. I asked, "Why can't we just wear shorts underneath?" "Because our principal finds out no matter what. I watched this girl sit in detention for 30 minutes just for wearing shorts underneath." She explained slowly.

We walked and she gave me directions and everything, blah, blah, blah.

The bell rang. "I'm sorry, I have to go to class. The principal office is right over there! Bye!" I waved bye to her. Hmm, I miss her already. She is running down the hallway and I still miss her. I walked to the principal office and knocked. "Come in!" A male voice shouted.

I walked inside. Is everything supposed to look amazing? And damn, that principal is hot! No matter why he is a ert.

"Hello, um, did you make these uniforms?" I asked. He nodded. I was right! True byuntae alert!

"So, Eunmi here is your schedule." He finally spoke. I bowed and took it from him.

I looked at my schedule. I am in, block C, Class 3.

 

Okay, the school is like this.

The school is separated into blocks. Pretty much, the school is separated in different buildings, each one has two stories. If you walk through the gates, turn to your left, that is Block 1. Inside are the classes. Sorry, this is how it rolls in my other school. There are signs inside, telling what block you are in. There is a hallway, that can transfer you from 1 Block, or building to another. The Block and Class arrangement was insfired < < haha > > by my other school, but the l building appearance was my imagination. 

 Back to the story, I was walking around, and found myself completely lost. I was outside, instead of in my class. I read the timetable on my schedule, then looked at my watch. Recess starts at 11:30, it was currently 11:13. Might as well stay here. I stopped walking and looked at a basketball court. Handsome boys were playing basketball. I sat down at a nearby bench and just, watched them. 

"Haha! We won!" A boy answered. Is that a girl or a boy? It looks more like a boy, if that is a girl, it would be so funny.

"WHATEVER! Rematch!" Another boy tried to shoot the ball in the hoop, but it just bounced off the pole. It came towards me and...

                                                                                         >> BAM!<<

It slammed onto my head. "Kris hyung! I thought you were the one of the best of basketball!" "Kris! Go help her!"

It reminded me of an event that happened when I was little, that proved my parents were unfair, and cruel. I was 6, right now I am 19, and my parents shoved me onto the road, when a car was moving. A woman jumped in and saved me. I am forever thankful to that woman. Just becuase I have unloving parents, doesn't mean that I want to end my life, I am still scared. That woman told me her name, and I told her mine. 

FLASHBACK

We were exploring Seoul. We just visited a shop and my mother forced me to buy her things while mother and father go out eating. I was just about to go to the store in Seoul they wanted me to go to, but instead they gave me a little shove onto the road. A car was moving. Just before it stopped, an uzlaang jumped in to save me. I was scared and frozen in her arms. I looked over to my parents and started to wear a frown as they looked dissapointed. It looked as if they were dissapointed that I wasn't dead yet. "Little girl! Are you okay?" She asked worringly. I nodded. The woman stormed over to the parents and shouted, "The next time I see you, you are gonna be taken to the police!" "Well missy, we are her parents, and the next time we see you, she is dead." Mother stated with no emotion, but with a glare on her face. My eyes widened. The uzlaang lady rushed over to me and asked what is my name. "Eunmi! What is yours?" I asked. I forever kept that name in my heart. "My name is Oh Sojin."

I woke up in the hospital. Everything was blurry, until my eyesight recovered.

"Kris! She's awake!" One of the handsome men from earlier shouted.

Then suddenly 12 men filled the room. "Who are you all?" I asked. "You are lucky. Not everyone sees us like this." One man said. "Shut up Baekhyun! Well anyways, starting from the order we are in, this is Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, D.O., and ..." He trailed off. "YAH!" Somebody shouted. "What?! What!?" A sleeping boy woke up. He looks very familiar. "And Sehun." Oh Sehun?! "Hey! Possesed girl!" Sehun shouted.

"I am not possesed." I said.

"Wait, why did we help you. You are the girl who had bad reputation in school! I'm Kai. We shouldn't have helped you. "They all began to walk away.

 

I thought that I was going to make friends. Didn't turn out how I wanted.

 


Hello! My angels how y'all doing. Jihae here, and just wanted to know if you enjoyed the first chapter. Pretty crappy, isn't it?😅

Well, I'm glad it's up already.

Jalga! 😎