II

The Son Of Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This couldn’t be happening. What was he doing in Camp Half-Blood? 

The buzz around the campers was quick enough to reach the ears of the head counselors. Everyone feared the young man’s presence as he made his way to the cabin areas. They kept their distance from him just to be sure he won’t attack right on the spot. There were frowns on the guys’ faces while the girls hid behind the guys for protection. 

Sooner or later, everyone gathered in the middle of the aisle along the cabins. The unwelcomed guest had a firm grip around the handle of his duffel bag as he stared right up at Hera’s cabin out of curiosity. 

Yonghwa held Seohyun’s hand tightly. “What the hell is he doing here,” he whispered.

Sungmin and Sunny weren’t too pleased to see the half-blood either. Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon were standing by a group of younger girls, folding their arms as they shot the guy with fierce glares. 

Sooyoung walked towards the group in confusion. “What’s happening – oh my god,” she covered in shock. 

“No way,” Junho and Chansung shook their heads in disapproval.

Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany headed out of their cabins together but froze when they caught the demigod looking at their cabin. “Is he…”

Jay, Minjun and Wooyoung rushed to the girls’ side in a blink of an eye. “Stay back,” they ordered them. 

Chiron galloped towards the crowd, pushing his way through them to find the stranger in dark black clothing standing as innocently as he could in front of everyone. “How dare you show up within our camp borders,” he gritted. 

Dionysus and the head counselors gathered around as well, surprised to see who it was. Taecyeon and Nichkhun had their guards held up at the sight of the half-blood. 

“Well aren’t you guys just so welcoming,” the young man scoffed, dropping his bag on the ground. “Why? Aren’t I allowed to visit? I am a demigod myself.”

“What are you doing here Son of Hades?” Dionysus crossed his arms sternly. “What’s your reason?”

“Like I said,” he shrugged. “I think it’s about time I join my fellow half-bloods and be a part of this camp.” 

Chansung charged towards the Son of Hades in rage, yanking him by the collar. “You’re not welcome here!” he shouted. 

Taecyeon and Nichkhun rushed to them hurriedly to prevent a commotion right in front of the campers. “That’s enough Chansung.”

“I’m afraid we’ll have to take this somewhere else to discuss,” Chiron suggested. “Head counselors! Follow me.” 

Without another word, the respective members surged forward to follow their chief’s commands. The Son of Hades picked up his bag from the ground to tag along behind the group. 


Chiron closed his eyes and rubbed his temple tiringly when he watched the thirteen head counselors carry on with their heated debate about the situation. Dionysus was pouring himself another glass of wine, sitting comfortably at his desk at the corner while he listened to the demigods. 

Chansung slammed his fist on the table. “This is ridiculous! We’ve got nothing to talk about because we all know all of us are not allowing him to stay here,” his nose flared.

“Also, seriously guys? The Son of Hades? Like does that not make you detest right away?” Jay added on. 

Sooyoung fiddled with her fingers. “What if he does something in camp?”

Nichkhun held his hand up. “We have to pause a second here guys. I know we all hate the idea of the hell ruler’s son staying with us. But imagine if things could be worse if we just let him off? Have you guys not thought of that possibility?”

“Do we look like we give a damn about that?” Chansung seethed. 

Nichkhun pushed himself up from his seat to glare at Chansung. “We can’t afford to mess around here Son of Ares.”

“So now you’re suddenly approving of the enemy?”

Nichkhun was close to snapping the table into half with Chansung’s stubborn remarks. “I am not supporting the Son of Hades!” 

“Well when you think about it, Nichkhun does make a point,” Yuri sighed. 

“What?” Jay snapped. “What the hell Yuri? You want that Son of Hades to stay too?”

“I’m pretty sure I didn’t mention anything like that,” she glared. “I’m just saying he has a point.” 

Jay scoffed like it was a joke. “Like you wouldn’t cheer on for your boyfriend as a back-up.”

“Don’t bull with me Jay.”

“Oh so now you’re getting all snappy?”

Minjun pulled Jay’s arm down. “Sit down before you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter