I

The Son Of Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fierce battle between the the Sons of Ares and Sons of Athena. 

Everyone gathered around the Arena to watch the battle between the two strongest teams competing during the final round. Girls cheered on for their respective team whom they were supporting. The guys hollered at the guys at the battle ring. 

“Chansung! Bring him down man!” Jay supported by the first row. 

“You’re doing good so far guys!”

Junho, Minjun, Yonghwa, Sungmin and Jay were probably the Ares’s team #1 fans. They were seated along the first row near the battle ring, getting a closer view of the players. Behind them were Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny and Jessica in the second row. The girls waved their pom poms in the air as if they were cheerleaders at a football game. 

“Go Chansung!” Sooyoung squealed, clasping her hands together. “You can do this!”

Chansung heard his girlfriend’s voice from afar. He waved at her slightly with a smile. Sooyoung died a little from his small gesture as she pretended to faint beside Hyoyeon. 

Taeyeon kept her gaze on Wooyoung. “Keep it up Wooyoung!”

“Got it!” Wooyoung turned around to wink at her direction. By this point, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were dying from the cute responses they received. 

Chansung and Wooyoung panted for some air while they figured out their next strategy. Donghae and Minho were difficult to defeat because of their flawless team work. 

“What are you thinking Wooyoung?”

“We have to surround the area. Tackle them to the ground and disarm them.”

“We’ll go with that.” 

Taecyeon and Nichkhun watched from far above. They sat at the very last row on top together with Yoona and Yuri. There weren’t much space in the front when they reached the arena so they took their places behind the whole crowd. 

“I could tell they’re getting tired,” Taecyeon bit onto his apple, watching the two fighters run around the small area. “We should really teach them our techniques. Don’t you think so Khun?”

Nichkhun mumbled. “No they’re strong on defense, it’s just that they are lacking on attack.”

“Isn’t it the other way around?” Yoona asked.

Yuri shook her head. “I know how Minho and Donghae attack together. They’re strong opponents to beat if you don’t know how to defeat them.”

“So what do they need to do?”

“Well they have to think of a way to disarm the guys.”

The intensity was rising in the arena with a roar of cheers coming from the audience. Wooyoung caught his breath as he pulled himelf off the ground. He nodded at Chansung’s direction. Both charged forward with their swords, fighting against Minho and Donghae. 

Chansung kicked Minho at his shin causing the latter to lose his balance. Wooyoung did a secure headlock around Donghae, watching him wince. Once they had them under their mercy, the Sons of Ares declared their winning battle. 

“And the Sons of Ares win!” Dionysus announced through the speakers. 

“Yes! They won guys!” 

Jay hopped over to the battle area to pat the Sons of Ares by their backs. The other boys followed after, and the girls crowded around the victors. 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon rewarded their boyfriends with hugs. “We’re so proud of you guys!”

“Thank you!” 

“Sons of Ares! Sons of Ares! Sons of Ares!” 

Everyone celebrated the victory of the Ares’ cabin. There were a group of guys throwing both Chansung and Wooyoung in mid-air, falling back in their arms safely. 

They still had to maintain good sportmanship as the victors approached their opponents. “Good job Athena.” 

Minho shook Chansung’s hand hesitantly. “Congratulations Ares. We’ll wait for our next battle soon.”

“We’re looking forward to it.” 


The whole gang gathered at the dining pavilion to grant a special dinner for the Sons of Ares. Chansung and Wooyoung were being fed well by the guys in an amusing manner, casually stuffing their mouths with fruits. The girls chatted while they watch the guys fool around beside them. 

Taecyeon set his plate down in front of Yoona’s. “Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter