MOMO AND TWELVE

LOVERS LANE

Twelve is shaking while wiping every blood at Momo’s face

“It’s alright” She whispered at Momo…..

Her tears are falling at Momo’s face as she hug her tightly……..

“I’m so sorry…..please wake up……please”

 

 

“Is the ambulance not there yet?!” someone shouted beside Twelve

“Joohyun-ah” The one who shouted turns her voice so soft as she hug the woman she’s carrying

“Joohyun-ah please wake up” the voice begged……

 

 

Then just near where twelve is….a body of a woman is just lifted out of the water they slowly drop it on the ground……A woman came near the body……..

“Sooyeon-ah” she softly called as she stares at the woman lying and full of blood…..

Then Somi slowly Squat down as she look at the woman who just lie there but her hand stop then tears slowly drip from her eyes…..

 

 

 

“No, don’t lift her up Miss” one of the rescuers said as Kang Seulgi is positioning to carry her up….

“Let me go!!!” Seulgi shouted as they stop her…..she’s getting hysterical

“calm down the ambulance is already coming just wait” the rescuer said

Seulgi calm down then kneel down as she drop Irene on the ground.....

she can't help but cry....because of too much frustration....she started to scream......

 

 

Twelve wipe her tears but it won't stop falling down.... she close her eyes and hug Momo.....

"Don't leave me please"

 

' I've always thought that love is something that can wait but then you came and everything change and realize that i love you more than anything in this world '

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Momo can't help but to feel irritated at the sight of twelve flirting with a woman outside the restaurant......she's alone there sitting while eating the food she ordered well initially Twelve should be there eating with her but the latter just saw a woman to victimized......

it has been three years ago when she first met Twelve here In South Korea...

Momo Is just a simple Japanese girl who live in Kyoto and passed an audition in Korea.....

when she first came in Korea as a trainee in SJS Entertainment.....she's a bit awkward especially that she doesnt know anything about Korea but then she met Twelve at her first day and just like her she's a trainee too....

twelve can sing, rap and compose songs that's why the CEO of the company likes her so much.....she's been on training since she's 14......

But Momo doesnt like twelve's attitude at first....so arrogant and so full of herself and acts like someone who is likeable....

Twelve kept talking at her in korean even if she already told her that she's a japanese....and she should slow down on talking korean to her....

Everyday Momo thinks that Twelve is her tail that everywhere she goes twelve is there too....

then when she had enough of her tail she ask her in irritation why she's being like that to her....but Twelve who is just all smile just answer....

"Because i like you and i like to be with you always"

Momo feels weird after that, that when she sees Twelve again her heart feels so different......she cant help but to feel that Twelve is ruinig her....but come to think of it Twelve didnt do anything to ruin her.....she just cant help but to feel awkward after Twelve said that....

but Momo realize something one day......

Everyone believes in her town in Kyoto that she shouldn't dance anymore because her foot has a defect....even her Parents are having a doubt about it but Momo pursue her dreams....

but one person thinks different about everyone......

 

she was crying alone at her room when the door open revealing twelve.....

"what do you want?" She ask while sniffing and trying to stop herself from crying....with a hint of annoyance

"i heard that you failed the evaluation earlier" Twelve said...

"yes....im sorry but if you dont have something nice to say can you just leave me alone" she said and buried her face at the pillow she's hugging...

seconds later momo thought that Twelve is not there anymore but to her surprise someone held her other foot..that she lifted her head up...

Twelve put a reliever patch at Momo's foot that Momo just look at her.....

"i always notice that you are careful at this foot of yours not just in dancing but in walking and standing too" twelve slowly put her foot down on the bed after she put some reliever patches on it....

"And the Pd-Nim said earlier that you seem to be having a mistake at this foot so i thought that maybe it has something wrong on it" twelve said with a smile...

Momo wipe her tears and got touched at that little gesture of twelve but she won't show it.....

"don't cry" Twelve said then wipe momo's tears away....

"There will be a next evaluation so you have to practice on that....ill help you"

that made Momo laugh a little "You at dancing how will you teach me?" That made Twelve scratch her head....

"yeah...i almost forgot" that made both of them laugh....

"youre beautiful and a great person....and i admire you for pursuing your dreams" Twelve said....and that day marks something to Momo about Twelve....

twelve is the person that makes her so warm and comfortable in a country that she doesnt have a clue about....and Twelve is a person that can make her feel like she is a great person.....

 

Love is her last prioritywhile dream is the most important thing for her but then she met Twelve and that belief in herself vanish completely....one day she just realize while watching Twelve performing a song that she self compose at everyone with her heart beating and with her eyes staring at Twelve....Momo realize that this person that she thought as Arrogant nuisance is the person that change her about everything and the person that she loves so much....

she finally admit to herself that she like Twelve too and she's ready to show it to her but something happen that change evrything.....

 

"Everyone!!!!"  Dahyun who is also a trainee open the dor of the practice room and started shouting like she's on super panic....

everyone's attention went on the panic Dahyun.....

"Youre so noisy Dahyun" Nayeon who is the oldest said in annoyance as she lean herself on the glass mirror...

"Something happen!!!" Dahyun is chasing her breath...

"What happen?" It's jungyeon one of the oldest too

"It's Twelve unnie...." at the mention of Twelve's name Momo's heart skip a beat....

"she got into an accident"

Momo froze and seem like everything went down.....

 

when twelve's closest trainee friends came at the hospital they saw Twelve has a bandage at her head while her one eye has a patch....

"Unnie" Dahyun immediately hug twelve who is already concious and smiling....

everyone came near too except Momo who just froze down at where she's standing at....

"how are you?" Nayeon ask as she held Twelve's hand...

Twelve smile..."Im fine" she sighed....

"but my one eye and ear got defected"

That made everyone silent that made Momo shock too....

"the doctor even said to mr. President that i should stop music because it will cause harm to my eyes and other ear if i try to use it harshfully just to cope up that my one eye is blind and my other ear is deaf....." she said it so calmly but Momo felt like it is so hurtful....she want to go to her but she doesnt even know what to say.....

 

Twelve stay in the hospital for two weeks and in that two weeks that they visit twelve seem to be acting normal but when she came back at the company she change....

the dorky and always smiling twelve vanish...leaving a total different twelve........

twelve who always approach and talk vanish...she became so aloof and awkward....all she do is write and do some music....she doesnt bond to the trainees anymore that after she practice if she's not sleeping she's on the recording studio.....and her time there......

Momo dont know the twelve that shes seeing bacj then....she became a totally different person....the person that she loves vanish....

the accident happened two years ago....

 

 

Momo cant help but to sigh.....she still loves twelve but now she hides it deeply because she wants to love twelve when twelve finally founds herself that vanish two years ago.....

 

 

"I love you twelve please come back" she whispered as she look at twelve through the glass window......

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED