SEULGI AND IRENE

LOVERS LANE


News spread out seconds that it happen....rescuers, medias and people are all over the place...

Bus with approximately 30 passengers are either dead or missing.....

She is perspiring and chasing her breath....she cant even control herself...her mind wont even function as she stand near the railing of the cliff...along with her are the people who also feels the same way.....


"Dont cry Somi-ah its alright" Seulgi heard someone said beside her....the girl surely cries so much....while the one beside her is comforting her

"Twelve, dont worry too much" someone from the other side said too as she looks so dead stiff...

Seulgi close her eyes tight and wish that someone will say that it's alright and this is all just a stupid dream....


"The victims sure are unfortunate  they are even near the lovers lane the place that gives love sure gave them a sure horror" a bystander said as she looks at the people grieving at the rail of the cliff

 


Then down below rescuers are lifting one by one every person that they see floating at the river....


All they lift up are all dead.....cryings started to get loud....
Then Seulgi immediately move her feet to run and get down below to get to her....

She was lifted out of the river and the moment Seulgi saw her face full of blood and mud she immediately run not minding how but she will get her....and will never ever let her go....

 

'She always love me and i love her too but why does it always have to be like this.....why? When the person that taught me life can have a new beautiful meaning...why?'

 


********************************************************


"There she is!"

Seulgi immediately run as she was spotted where she's hiding....

"Seriously!!" Seulgi spat out as she run....

"Kang Seulgi!!" The debtor shouted but Seulgi is so fast....three men are chasing her but still they cant get her....


"Where is she?" One of the man asked when Seulgi vanish out of nowhere...

"Aiish!!!!" One of the man madly kick the trash bin...

"When i see that woman im gonna make sure that she will pay hard!!" He is so mad that he kept on kicking the trash bin....

"Lets go!!!" He shouted that the other two follow...


After a few minutes the trash bin sprout out and there Seulgi appear....

"Oww! It stinks!!" Seulgi immediately jump out of the bin..

She try to smell herself....

"Ah! I got stink!" She remove her coat.....that surely stinks....


After a few walks she sat at this wooden bench.....and rest herself...she breathed hard....

As she rest herself there a few seconds a car stopped but Seulgi didnt mind it....


The car's window open....

"Is this the lovers lane?" A voice from the car said...

"Yes Maam" the seem to be driver said....then the door of the car open......


A woman get out of the car.....Seulgi felt that someone sit at the bench to where she is that she open her eyes....

Only her eyes to stop when right before her eyes Seulgi see this woman so beautiful....


She is sitting there....the woman is smiling...what a beautiful smile...seulgi thought...

"Is someone there?" The woman asked as she slowly look to Seulgi's direction...

She's blind.....seulgi thought....

"Yes" seulgi answered simply...

Irene bowed her head....."im sorry i thought that theres no one...." the woman is about to leave....

"Its alright" seulgi said "besides everyone can sit here" seulgi said.....

Irene.....smile...

"So you are the one for me?" Irene replied....

That made Seulgi stop a little then laugh...

"So you believe in this place story huh?" Seulgi laugh a little....

The woman nodded her head....

"They say that people who accidentally sits with each other in this bench or people who sits here who doesnt know each other has a possibility of being together"

Seulgi shook her head....

"Im sorry but  i dont believe in this lovers lane or whatever this is....its just that people who came here are sometimes lucky enough or coincidentally being together and stupid media are doing this a scoop to get a news which is ridiculous"

But the woman beside her just laugh a little....

"I guess it is but dont you think that those people maybe fated to be together...that maybe this place gave them some way to know each other"

Then the woman stood up raise her cane and started to walk but stop that Seulgi look at her....

"I guess when you see me again that means maybe this place is true and you can believe in it"
Then she walk again...seulgi just smirk....

Is she giving her a sign or something.....that woman sure is beautiful...seulgi thought.....she sneered at the thought of love....that thing will just cause her problems.....

She stood up from sitting there....she doesnt even know why she sat there in the first place....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Seriously! Why dont you wash yourself first unnie" Yeri throw some towel at her when she came in at their small house....she sighed then open the door of the bathroom to wash herself.....


Kang Seulgi, 22 years old.....i dont have any parents they both died while running away from a debtor.....
Well i was 9 back then...living alone made me forget how to have a beautiful life....being alone in an early age made me suffer causing me to be numb at everything......

Right now im full of debts....i live my life by some side jobs or part time......i live in my friends house that her parents bought for her.....

After some seconds Seulgi went out of the bathroom...

"Here unnie eat first" she saw many foods at the table...

She sat there immediately....

"Wow! It sure so many"

Yeri sat there too....

"Mom brought alot" Yeri smiled...

"Unnie" she called

"Oh?" Seulgi answered while chewing some food...

"Here" she stop as she saw Yeri handing her some cash...

"What? I dont need that...keep it" seulgi push down Yeri's hand....

Yeri sighed..."unnie i know that you need this"

"Yeri, i said i dont need that" she look at Yeri with eyes so serious....

Yeri knew that kind of stare that she immediately nodded..

"Im sorry unnie i just thought that maybe you need it"

Seulgi stood up...that Yeri raise her head to look at her...

"Where are you going unnie?" Yeri ask..

"I lost my appetite" she just said and slam the door


She went out and it sure is cold....it hurts her pride to see herself being handed some money....but she sure is quite rude doing something like that to someone who has a concern for her......she sure looks like an empty can walking and having no life.....

After staying at a nearby park for minutes she heard her mobile phone ringing that she pick it up immediately to answer......

"Yeri" she answered....but the line is silent that she look at her phone....its still on contact....she put it back on her ear....

"Yeri?" Still no one answered....

"Yah! Yeri if you wont answer ill hang up" she is about to turn off her phone when....

"U-unnie" a faint voice is heard...that suddenly chills run down her spine....

"Yeri?"

Seconds of silence then...."h-help....u-unnie"

"Yeri! Yeri! What's happening to you?!"

She hung up her phone and lifted up her feet to run back home.......

She is worried....

When she reach the floor of the house there she saw some men standing at the front door....

She gritted her teeth and just run inside immediately only to stop when she saw Yeri with blood on her face....

Horror filled her face and is about to run to her when someone grab her shirt...

"Let go! Let go!" She tried to break free....

"So this what makes you show up" the debtor said...

Seulgi gritted her teeth...
"Why do you have to do this to her....she doesnt have anything to do with this!!" Seulgi shouted.....

She let go of herself that the debtor let her go...

"Yeri-ah are you alright?" Bu the latter isnt speaking...

"Unnie will bring you to the hospital" she gently held her face that has blood....

She put Yeri at her back.....


She is about to walk when they block her.....

"Go away!!!"

The leader of the debtor smirk....

"Do you think that she's even alive?"

"Shut up!"

She tried to walk but a great slap from her face made her stop.....

"I said go away!!"

She doesnt care about it......then another slap....
Her face is already red....

Then someone hit her with something that blood slowly drip down from the top of her head...her hands let go of Yeri that Yeri fall down on the floor....seulgi slowly kneel down....then someone kick her hard that she fell down....but she tried to stand and tried to carry Yeri again but  another swish from her head made her fall down instantly on the floor......

She cant move herself...her eyes is widely open but she cant feel anything.....

someone lifted her up...then someone slap her again....her lips bleeded....

'What is this? Is this the life that you left for me huh? Omma? appa? '

Someone kick her again.....but she seem to doesnt care anymore....


' You left me in this world all alone, can you even tell someone out there to help me....'


Then she is all bruised up and lying lifelessly at the floor..

' call someone for me, someone?'


"Are you guys done?"

That made the beating stop....

"Miss irene why are you here" one of the men ask as they saw irene standing at the door....

"I want to go home already are you guys done?" She ask as she cant see....

"Yes Maam and by the way we already found someone to take care of you" the leader of the debtor said...

"Really? Where?" Irene seem to be glad....

The leader of the debtor smile....

"Shes sleeping right now but were gonna bring her right now" the leader said...

Irene smile..."that's great then...ill go now and wait for the car...lets go wendy" she said to the woman beside her...

"Yes unnie" wendy held her wrist to guide her from walking....


"Are you sure about this girl being Miss irene's caretaker?" One of the men said as she tap the lifeless Seulgi....

"Shes not gonna be a caretaker...she will be Miss Irene's slave" he smirk....

"Lift that up" he ordered that the men lift the lifeless Kang Seulgi.....


__________________________________________________________


"You seem to be happy unnie?" Wendy ask as they sit at the car....

"I think that my new caretaker will be great"

Wendy smile as she see Irene so excited...but wendy thought that the 2 woman there earlier are maybe dead....they really beat them up....especially the one on the floor.....but of course Irene didnt even knew that


Seulgi didnt even know whats happening her eyes are open but her mind and self cant even tell if she alive...


' Seulgi' she can hear someone call her name....but maybe she's getting crazy....

'Seulgi'

 

 

Then some brightness made her open her eyes.....a tremendous pain made her wince....her head is in so much ache.....she is about to touch her head when....

"Youre awake?" Then she felt someone touch her hand....

She look up only to see Her again....

 

"I guess when you see me again that means maybe this place is true and you can believe in it"

 

Those words immediately enter her mind as she see her again...

"Hi" a simple word from Her made Seulgi feel so warm..

"Hi" seulgi answer back....

The woman smile...

"Im Irene Bae please take good care of me"

' a beutiful smile from a beautiful woman made me forget that this is the life that i despise so much '

 

TO BE CONTINUED